Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Next for Werdum?

Go down 
+3
timthebim
LA
captain organic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Next for Werdum? Empty
PostSubject: Next for Werdum?   Next for Werdum? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:27 am

He was obviously leaning towards rematch with Fedor. Mauro, Overeem, and Coker were all leaning towards title fight.

He has to follow Coker's lead right?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Next for Werdum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next for Werdum?   Next for Werdum? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:29 am

Title fight or he's retarded, Reem mauls him anyways, so would Fedor in a rematch

Last edited by tolivendiewithLA on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Next for Werdum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next for Werdum?   Next for Werdum? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:30 am

For Strikeforce's best interest he has to fight Overeem.
Back to top Go down

Next for Werdum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next for Werdum?   Next for Werdum? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:32 am

Overeem vs Werdum.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Next for Werdum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next for Werdum?   Next for Werdum? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:48 am

Fuck it I would still let Fedor fight Overeem LOL.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Next for Werdum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next for Werdum?   Next for Werdum? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:55 am

That'd be the second time in a row a guy off a loss was fighting for the Title
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Next for Werdum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next for Werdum?   Next for Werdum? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:05 am

Yeah I know if they did it for Grim why not fedor LOL.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Next for Werdum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next for Werdum?   Next for Werdum? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:30 am

Ubez...like i said in another thread. SF would be crazy to give Fedor a shot to avenge until he signs a new, and most likely exclusive to SF contract. SF wants M-1 gone just like most....UFC is butthurt that one of their guys did not hand Fedor his first real loss, so unless Fedor signs cheap or avenges we won't see him there.

As a matter of fact, i would not be suprised to see SF-M-1 defer Fedor's last contracted fight to DREAM to fight Josh Barnett. ...but i know dick about these contracts.

Overeem is next for Werdum no matter what Werdum wants. Werdum was being overly complimentary to Fedor, just like he was before the fight. I don't take his comments as being an avoidance of Overeem so much as him continuing to gawk at Fedor even after he won.

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Next for Werdum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next for Werdum?   Next for Werdum? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:54 am

Butthurt? LOL, Werdum was last seen in the UFC getting KTFO by Jr, Dana is laughing his ass off, his tweet "D".

M-1 has no pull now

And Werdums ball licking seemed almost like he was asked to sat that, SF's big draw just lost, they took a big hit tonight.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Next for Werdum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next for Werdum?   Next for Werdum? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:08 am

They will be butthurt when it comes to negotiations with Fedor....that is what i meant. You think UFC will still offer him a nice contract considering all the shit with Dana, M-1, all these years? You said so youself in that thread you made...dont "LOL" because you misunderstood me.

Fedor's record was a very sacred thing. Sure SF would have preferred if Overeem had put an end to all of it but the point is, they wanted to see an end to it within three fights. Why wouldent they? You think they want to co-promote with M-1 after all that shit after Fedor-Rogers or let Fedor walk after sweeping their division? They'll put on another Fedor fight, with a cheap undercard and then they'll talk to him again..with or without the cardless Vadim...or hopefully, UFC comes around if his next fight is a W.

Back to top Go down

Next for Werdum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next for Werdum?   Next for Werdum? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:34 am

Since Fedor only has one fight left in his contract do you think Scott Coker will extend the deal to make the rematch, or have M1 blown any chance of that happening ?
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Next for Werdum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next for Werdum?   Next for Werdum? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:42 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
Since Fedor only has one fight left in his contract do you think Scott Coker will extend the deal to make the rematch, or have M1 blown any chance of that happening ?

Coker def wants to keep Fedor around. I have no doubt about that.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

Next for Werdum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next for Werdum?   Next for Werdum? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:48 am

I disagree Kings. Werdum used to fight in the UFC and though he wasn't the washed up fighter from the UFC that AA and more especially Sylvia was, he did used to be a fighter there. I think it makes the UFC look all the better. Werdum vs Alistair should be next. It would be unfair to not give Fabricio his shot at the title, though I do not think he will win.
Back to top Go down

Next for Werdum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next for Werdum?   Next for Werdum? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:49 am

captain organic wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Coker def wants to keep Fedor around. I have no doubt about that.

I hope so. I want Fedor to get a rematch but the title mess needs to be cleared up first.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Next for Werdum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next for Werdum?   Next for Werdum? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:12 pm

i love how fedor would destroy werdum in a rematch considering he just got owned quick like.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Next for Werdum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next for Werdum?   Next for Werdum? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Overeem and Werdum would still rather face Fedor than eachother. What will happen is those two will fight, and the winner will face Fedor in Fedor's last fight on this contract.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

Next for Werdum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next for Werdum?   Next for Werdum? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Overeem and Werdum would still rather face Fedor than eachother. What will happen is those two will fight, and the winner will face Fedor in Fedor's last fight on this contract.

I like that scenario.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Next for Werdum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next for Werdum?   Next for Werdum? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:55 pm

sokolkevin wrote:

i love how fedor would destroy werdum in a rematch considering he just got owned quick like.

Like wise on Reem destroying Werdum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next for Werdum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next for Werdum?   Next for Werdum? Empty

Back to top Go down

Next for Werdum?
Page 1 of 1