Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ESPN Show on Escobar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

ESPN Show on Escobar Empty
PostSubject: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:10 pm

thought i was watching BET for a second

dude says

I have killed over 250 people with my hands, but only psychopaths keep count

WTF!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:15 pm

I'm sure u didn't read my post
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:19 pm

no what did it say my b, if you arent watching it you should its on soccer
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Perhaps u didn't but I think most people read through every section and post on here.

Yes watching it now, remember it well, I went to the 94 Cup
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:27 pm

thatsw tight, i went to the qualifieng Mexico vs USA game that was in Dallas for that world Cup it was fun stuff

1 question though

Escobar got killed in 93, so the game happened before that right?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Pablo yes, the Cup was later it based off some gambling dispute, I still thought he was linked in someway, maybe I'm wrong, I'll keep watching
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:36 pm

he was killed December 92, but Im sure your right, it was probably one of his scum bags who figured he wouldve wanted it taht way

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:38 pm

93, but I agree, cool show so far
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Oh shit I remember watching the games they're showing, I watched that goalie save
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 pm

that save was sick

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:50 pm

dont know if youve ever read into Escoba but you should check out the Los Pepes vs Escobar stuff it was nuts

Pepes was (people persecuted by Pablo Escobar) they basically went hunting for him when he escaped from jail and killed and bombed as many of his people that they could, killed a bunch of his money launderers nad lawyers

was nuts cause tehre was Delta Force (USA), CIA, FBI, DEA, Los Pepes, Cali Cartel, Columbian gov't and army, and others all looking for him.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:54 pm

Pepes basically became the backbone of the Colombian para military death squad
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Los Pepes killed over 300 looking for Pablo

Silver or lead, reember reading about that
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:58 pm

This documentary is fucking awesome
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:59 pm

ya it is really good

wait till you soee his jail

it was his own drug sanctuary ran shit like it was nothing still
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:04 pm

when you cant kill Pablo..........what do you do?????????????????

Kill his Hippo of course

ESPN Show on Escobar Pepe-en-soldaten-0709
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:13 pm

love how they are trying to make us feel sorry for Pablos family getting killed

how many families did that piece of shit ruin?

sorry no sympathy from me
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:47 pm

I hate common scum

"see it wasnt a murder, Andres shouldnt have talked back"

poor guy
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:51 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Los Pepes killed over 300 looking for Pablo

Silver or lead, reember reading about that

Plato O Plomo. I know that's what Los Zetas ask military commanders when they want them to defect. You want the silver (money) or the lead? Pepes were ultimately just as bad as Pablo, they were killing the poor schmucks mowing his lawn. Escobar and his family on the other hand absolutely had it coming.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:04 pm

the Zetas are fucking nuts, they came into Oak cliff a couple years back and killed alot of drug dealers and left hundreds of thousands of dollars just to prove it wasnt robberies

Federal and Dallas authorities have blamed the following incidents on the Zetas: At 1:20 a.m. on Dec. 5, a gunman stepped out of a red sports car with a semi-automatic weapon and opened fire on three suspected drug traffickers as they played pool in the open garage of a home in the 5100 block of Mimi Court in Oak Cliff. Christian Alejandro Meza, 26, alias Juan Antonio Ortega, a parolee from Wichita, Kan., who was wanted on weapons charges, died of multiple wounds to the abdomen

Dallas police seized 45 kilos of cocaine said to have been smuggled from Monterrey with a street value of US2.5 million and about 300,000 in cash from the Oak Cliff home and one next to it.

"The hit was a message to Chapo Guzmán, and the killer is believed to have been a Zetas member," said the former Dallas narcotics officer. "The gunman was very meticulous, didn't shoot a lot because he didn't have to." The case is under investigation, and the gunman remains at large.

http://www2.eluniversal.com.mx/pls/impreso/noticia.html?id_nota=9559&tabla=miami
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:05 pm

note to Ice Cube

that is how you make a ESPN 30 for 30 trying to tie sports to culture

not you and snoop dogg talking about how cool Raiders jerseys made you feel
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:41 am

Yeah, Zetas used to be the muscle end of the Gulf cartel, now they call the shots. Sick bastards burn people alive.

And fuck the Raiders and their degenerate fans (not talking all Raider fans, the thugs who only root for the team because the colors are silver and black.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Show on Escobar   ESPN Show on Escobar Empty

Back to top Go down

ESPN Show on Escobar
Page 1 of 1