Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Radiohead album out possibly this year

Go down 
+2
bobbitt15
Thomasdrrn09
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

Radiohead album out possibly this year Empty
PostSubject: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:41 am

In an interview on BBC 6 yesterday, Radiohead guitarist Ed O'Brien said the band are currently in the studio wrapping up album number eight, as At Ease points out. "It's genuinely exciting. It's very different from what we did last time. It's really nice to be doing this," he said, contrasting the sessions with the recording of In Rainbows, which he referred to as "a slog."

Talking about a timetable for the release, O'Brien offered the following: "Ideally, it would be great if it came out sometime this year. It has got to; I hope so. We're at the finishing line. When you're making a record, a film, write a book for ages and ages you think the finishing line is miles away. Now it feels it's in touching distance. But of course, it being a creative process, at the last bit also, you have bursts of energy, you achieve a lot of things in a small period of time and then you're nearly there. It might slow down. But yeah, hopefully it will be a matter of weeks."

http://pitchfork.com/news/39212-radiohead-lp-possibly-out-this-year/

best news all day
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:43 am

I just came
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:28 am

Radiohead are innovators of that style of alt rock where overt depressive whining is layered over accustic guitar along with an absolute refusal to do anything resembling "rocking out".

Music inspired and created for the Daria generation. Life is like soo meaningless. Let's go to Starbucks.

Gotta admit the Karma Police video seemed pretty profound when I was like 9 though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:39 am

who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:45 am

Get your razor blades ready.

Wasn't their last album free with a newspaper ? or was it downloadable from their website ?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:03 pm

You could download it I'm pretty sure. An absolutely amazing album
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:04 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Radiohead are innovators of that style of alt rock where overt depressive whining is layered over accustic guitar along with an absolute refusal to do anything resembling "rocking out".

Music inspired and created for the Daria generation. Life is like soo meaningless. Let's go to Starbucks.

Gotta admit the Karma Police video seemed pretty profound when I was like 9 though.

you clearly don't know anything about the greatest band of this generation with out a doubt.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:05 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Get your razor blades ready.

Wasn't their last album free with a newspaper ? or was it downloadable from their website ?

you could download it off their website for any price you want.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:07 pm

Also hands down the best live band in the world. Unmatched by any I've seen and I've been to a fuckload of concerts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Too depressing for my taste.

Foo Fighters have been the best band I've seen live.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Strange, I don't find them depressing at all. They've put out 2 of the top 5 or so albums of my lifetime IMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Hey not slating them, Radiohead are just not my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Ok Computer top album of the 90's
Kid A top album of the 2000's
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Radio stations blasting this horrific alternative rock into space is a great way to cause an alien race to justify the enourmous cost of interstellar travel and come here and obliterate us. Radiohead is a danger to humanity.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Does Radiohead even have a song besides Creep that gets played on the radio
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:24 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Does Radiohead even have a song besides Creep that gets played on the radio

No. Though I stopped listening to the radio a long time ago, so I don't know if any In Rainbows made the radio.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:28 pm

I haven't listened to the radio in years either but I'm highly doubting anything from In Rainbows was ever played. Now that I think about it though, I did hear Fake Plastic Trees a decent amount over the years
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:50 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Radio stations blasting this horrific alternative rock into space is a great way to cause an alien race to justify the enourmous cost of interstellar travel and come here and obliterate us. Radiohead is a danger to humanity.

Radiohead album out possibly this year Music_snob_venn_diagram-750009-750057
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:02 pm

I think I get it. I think?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:35 pm

I would not go so far as to call them the greatest band of our generation but i definetly like me some Radiohead.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:26 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I would not go so far as to call them the greatest band of our generation but i definetly like me some Radiohead.

Who's better
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:51 pm

For mainstream junk that tricks people into thinking it isn't some product - Tool.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:01 pm

wolf i'm interested into hearing what faggy bands you like.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Tool and Radiohead are actually my two favorite bands although I grow tired of Tool waiting 5 years to put out a new album
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:23 pm

Black Sabbath. Slayer. Morbid Angel. Burzum. Pagan Altar. Judas Priest. Bach. Beethoven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead album out possibly this year   Radiohead album out possibly this year Empty

Back to top Go down

Radiohead album out possibly this year
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next