Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I told you not to believe newspapers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I told you not to believe newspapers Empty
PostSubject: I told you not to believe newspapers   I told you not to believe newspapers EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:19 pm

According to British boxing insider, Steve Bunce, reports of a deal being struck between WBA heavyweight champion David Haye and Audley Harrison are premature. Bunce spoke with Harrison's promoter Eddie Hearn, who denied reports that his fighter agreed to a £1million deal to fight Haye on November 13.

Hearn did confirm the two sides are speaking. Bunce also spoke with Haye's manager, Adam Booth, who also confirmed the talks but said they are speaking with several other fighters as well.

"What Adam Booth said on behalf of David Haye, 'yes, we are still talking.' But he also said they are speaking with five other people," Bunce said.

"It's a possible fight. I think it can happen because it makes cash common sense."

Harrison is a very big fight in England and he presents the least amount of risk when you size him up to some of the other options out there, like Wladimir or Vitali Klitschko.

"David Haye, he's the boss here. He wants to make the most amount of money for the least amount of risk. It's that simple. And Audley Harrison I'll tell you what, from where David Haye is sitting and Adam Booth is sitting - that is the most amount of money for the least amount of risk, trust me," Bunce said.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=28664
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: I told you not to believe newspapers   I told you not to believe newspapers EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:06 pm

David Haye, he's the boss here. He wants to make the most amount of money for the least amount of risk. It's that simple

David learn from Roy Jones Jr, a man that probably possesed more god given talent than any fighter in the alst 50 years

and some of us fans cant fucking stand him for this very reason
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: I told you not to believe newspapers   I told you not to believe newspapers EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:06 pm

where there's smoke there's fire
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: I told you not to believe newspapers   I told you not to believe newspapers EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 pm

where theres Haye there is bullshit and posturing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I told you not to believe newspapers   I told you not to believe newspapers EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Canvas wrote:
where there's smoke there's fire

True, but never pay attention to tabloids when it comes to boxing.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: I told you not to believe newspapers   I told you not to believe newspapers EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Bird, that's because he ran his lying mouth non stop about how he is out to get the Klitschkos and he only wants the best fights. He also criticized the brothers for their opposition.

He's a fraud and liar who is conning the British public out of as much money as he can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I told you not to believe newspapers   I told you not to believe newspapers EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:15 pm

The Savior's words are golden, a gospel shall be created in his honor.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: I told you not to believe newspapers   I told you not to believe newspapers EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:06 pm

So Haye-Harrison isnt done, but its probably going to happen lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I told you not to believe newspapers   I told you not to believe newspapers EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:07 pm

I have a feeling Hasim Rahman will be Haye's next opponent, unless Sky cough up an obscene amount of coinage.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: I told you not to believe newspapers   I told you not to believe newspapers EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
I have a feeling Hasim Rahman will be Haye's next opponent, unless Sky cough up an obscene amount of coinage.

LMAO

I think thats even worse that Fraudley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I told you not to believe newspapers   I told you not to believe newspapers EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:15 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

LMAO

I think thats even worse that Fraudley

True but his name will look better on Haye's record.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: I told you not to believe newspapers   I told you not to believe newspapers EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

Holyfield's will look better than Rahman

its still pathetic that he's going to end up fighting Harrison, Rahman, Valuev rematch, but not Wlad or Vitali

fucking sorry!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I told you not to believe newspapers   I told you not to believe newspapers EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:23 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Holyfield's will look better than Rahman

its still pathetic that he's going to end up fighting Harrison, Rahman, Valuev rematch, but not Wlad or Vitali

fucking sorry!!!

How do you think I feel, I am Haye's soonermark.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: I told you not to believe newspapers   I told you not to believe newspapers EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:56 pm

HasBeen Rahman. LOL at Haye.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: I told you not to believe newspapers   I told you not to believe newspapers EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

LOL

At least Haye has accomplished some things in his career....soonermark's boy on the other hand.... buahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: I told you not to believe newspapers   I told you not to believe newspapers EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:14 pm

lol gomez. you are right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I told you not to believe newspapers   I told you not to believe newspapers EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:49 am

gomez1012 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

LOL

At least Haye has accomplished some things in his career....soonermark's boy on the other hand.... buahahahahahahaha
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I told you not to believe newspapers   I told you not to believe newspapers Empty

Back to top Go down

I told you not to believe newspapers
Page 1 of 1