Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The ultimate movie discussion thread

Go down 
+22
4445Frank
Canvas
franklinfan2
captain organic
Andrew the Raider King
Wolfgangsta
Thomasdrrn09
GDPofDRC
LA
boomer sooner
Ludo
NoRegret
LTFG
killerofchicken
OU
gomez1012
bobbitt15
oggy420
acccardinal12
KingsOwn19
josh200612
Birdofthad
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:53 am

Matter of fact Saudi Arabia hates us like most other Countries over there. I bet it is more like 20-25%. I just don't want to start shit, but we are not liked anywhere in the M.E.!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:13 am

IDK my pops worked there and said everyone was real nice and stuff said there were parts you definitely didnt go to but the city and downtown district was real nice
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:24 am

I have very little tolerance for Arabs or Persians. "We are not all terrorist", no but when you know of them you don't say shit because you either agree with them or are cowards, which makes you unworthy of eating the cheese under my toes. Dubya should have nuked Mecca and Medina right after 9/11 and nobody and I mean nobody would have said anything worse than. "Well, what did they expect?"
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:34 am

so i take it Andrew eats pork!!!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Just watched a good movie called Big Fan with Patton Oswald. It is about a Giants fan who gets beat up by his favorite player. I liked it alot.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:00 pm

Patton Oswald getting beat up by an athelete? There's a stretch.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:28 pm

LudoCain wrote:
Patton Oswald getting beat up by an athelete? There's a stretch.

The movie is out there.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:39 pm

anyone ever see "The Fan"
???
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:56 pm

YES
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:56 pm

i liked that movie hahah sure it was weird but DeNiro going bat shit crazy is always fun
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:26 am

any MALLrATS Fans here?

(i spelled it like that on purpose)
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:33 am

Birdofthad wrote:
any MALLrATS Fans here?

(i spelled it like that on purpose)

heard of it, but I never have seen it. That is one I will DL now and watch later because I have heard about so much over the years. Gonna watch City of God in a minute.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:40 am

greatest opening speech in any movie

My cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass, true story, he bought it at a local mall so the whole fiasco got on the news. It was embarrassing for my relatives and all, but the next week he did it again. Different cat same results complete with another trip to the emergency room. So I run into him a week later at the mall and he's buying another cat, and I says to him, Jesus Walt what are you doing? Your just gonna get this cat stuck in your ass too why dont you knock it off. And he says to me "Brodie, how else am I going to get the gerbil out?"

My cousin was a weird guy!

hahahhahaa
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 am

Birdofthad wrote:
greatest opening speech in any movie

My cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass, true story, he bought it at a local mall so the whole fiasco got on the news. It was embarrassing for my relatives and all, but the next week he did it again. Different cat same results complete with another trip to the emergency room. So I run into him a week later at the mall and he's buying another cat, and I says to him, Jesus Walt what are you doing? Your just gonna get this cat stuck in your ass too why dont you knock it off. And he says to me "Brodie, how else am I going to get the gerbil out?"

My cousin was a weird guy!

hahahhahaa

rofl at that! Awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Just watched A Prophet and it was outstanding.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:42 pm

whats it about Ali?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:37 pm

City of God was the shit fellas. I am DLing A Prophet right now. I watched the trailor and it looked good.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:46 pm

A Prophet was great!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:50 pm

told ya city of god is the shit
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:51 pm

I wasn't that big a fan of City of God. It was ok

I've been dying to see a Prophet though
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:18 pm

i liked city of god but wasnt that high on the sequel
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:02 pm

finally saw hot tub time machine. Had me cracking up. very funny.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:04 pm

i thought it was funny as well oggy
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:38 am

Predators was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:43 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
Predators was pretty cool.
my brother said it was horrible, and i actually wanted to go see it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ultimate movie discussion thread
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next