Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm very proud of my nephew

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NBrooks5
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
NBrooks5

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny, JMM, Casamayor and Katsidis

I'm very proud of my nephew Empty
PostSubject: I'm very proud of my nephew   I'm very proud of my nephew EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Today my nephew and his team(my alma mater) won the state high school baseball championship with a 2-0 no-hitter.

To top things off he graduates tonight. What a great way to head off into the harsh realities of the real world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm very proud of my nephew   I'm very proud of my nephew EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:21 pm

I hope you've bought him a gift, and you should take him to the local strip club to celebrate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NBrooks5
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
NBrooks5

PostSubject: Re: I'm very proud of my nephew   I'm very proud of my nephew EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:37 pm

He's not even 18, so the strip club is out. Otherwise it would be option number 1.

He's off for a chemical free weekend to New York City after graduation anyway. He won't be back until Monday.

Was that you on the Fatman's chat on Friday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm very proud of my nephew   I'm very proud of my nephew EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:43 pm

NBrooks5 wrote:
He's not even 18, so the strip club is out. Otherwise it would be option number 1.

He's off for a chemical free weekend to New York City after graduation anyway. He won't be back until Monday.

Was that you on the Fatman's chat on Friday?

How did you guess tongue

Weird how you guys are not allowed to drink till you're 21, we can get married at 16 and drink at 18.
Back to top Go down
NBrooks5
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
NBrooks5

PostSubject: Re: I'm very proud of my nephew   I'm very proud of my nephew EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Yep, you can vote in the Presidential election but not by a drink to celebrate your guy winning.

We obviously need our gov't to protect us from ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm very proud of my nephew   I'm very proud of my nephew Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm very proud of my nephew
Page 1 of 1