Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?

Go down 
+3
LA
bobbitt15
OU
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? Empty
PostSubject: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:11 pm

The kid from 3rd Rock From The Sun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:18 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Yes, he's now a man.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Yes, he's now a man.

Still the little kid from Angels In The Outfield to me lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:50 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Yes, he's now a man.

Still the little kid from Angels In The Outfield to me lol

He's actually developed into a solid actor, sort of similar to Heath Ledger. You should check out his movie Brick.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:26 pm

He's a really good actor. The Lookout was excellent. Not sure if I like him for this role though
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:11 am

Not liking it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:13 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Not liking it

It's just a rumor, nothing official . I want Michael C Hall or Michael Fassbender for The Riddler.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:17 am

Could they pull that part? not so sure, I like Depp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:20 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Could they pull that part? not so sure, I like Depp

Easily. We've already seen Hall's villain potential with Dexter and his role in Gamer. Fassbender is a really underrated actor at the moment, he'll become bigger these next couple years now that the studio's have caught wind of him.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:22 am

It's a different style of villian though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:26 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
It's a different style of villian though

Not really, Nolan favors a more realistic approach to his Batman universe.

Depp is too high profile for Nolan to go with, it won't be any of the big stars who'll land the villain in Batman 3.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:05 pm

uhhhh that will be the end of batman series if this happens

batman fight a guy that weighs a buck 30 dripping wet, no thanks

this sounds shitty
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:34 am

The Riddler isn't a hand to hand fighter anyway. It makes no difference how big he is
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 am

John Malkovich as Mr Freeze
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:07 pm

Really good actor and a cool under the radar pick. Depp would be too obvious and the franchis would start smelling the way it did with Batman Forever or Batman & Robin, when it just turned to star-f'ing crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:53 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
The Riddler isn't a hand to hand fighter anyway. It makes no difference how big he is

And it's not like the Joker was a big tough guy, he fought dirty with his wily frame.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:42 pm

I guess Nolan is just going down the 10 Things I Hate About You cast when picking his villians..Heath Ledger as Joker...potentially JGL as Riddler....maybe Julia Stiles will be catwoman.David Krumholtz will be the penguin and The Secret World Of Alex Mach girl and Gabrielle Union will play batman's love interests.

Really though, Levitt is a solid actor...a couple hiccups in Havoc and Halloween:H20 aside, i'm willing to give him a chance to take on a huge role.

I'll tell you what i thought when i heard Heath Ledger was playing Joker. I didnt see how it was possible but i liked his better than Jack's....and i really liked Jack's...if Levitt gets the role as the Riddler, i'm sure he would have proven that he can pull it off to the directors.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:44 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I guess Nolan is just going down the 10 Things I Hate About You cast when picking his villians..Heath Ledger as Joker...potentially JGL as Riddler....maybe Julia Stiles will be catwoman.David Krumholtz will be the penguin and The Secret World Of Alex Mach girl and Gabrielle Union will play batman's love interests.

Really though, Levitt is a solid actor...a couple hiccups in Havoc and Halloween:H20 aside, i'm willing to give him a chance to take on a huge role.

I'll tell you what i thought when i heard Heath Ledger was playing Joker. I didnt see how it was possible but i liked his better than Jack's....and i really liked Jack's...if Levitt gets the role as the Riddler, i'm sure he would have proven that he can pull it off and will be a good one.

Well Alex Mach girl and Angels in the Outfield Kid were together in 3rd Rock From the Sun for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:45 pm

funny thing is an old friend of mine dated Julia Stiles sister and met this guy said he was a real nice guy, and Stiles was a bitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:11 pm

Funny you should mention Julia Stiles, her name has cropped up a couple times as a potential Catwoman.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:21 pm

that would jsut be an injustice to Michelle Pfiefers hot ass catwoman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:22 pm

I don't mind Julia, she's attractive and intelligent.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:36 pm

I think she's beat

Bale really got the short end of the stick on chicks too compared to the other Batmans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:37 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I think she's beat

Bale really got the short end of the stick on chicks too compared to the other Batmans

I disagree, I find Maggie extremely sexy, maybe it's because of The Secretary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?   Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be The Riddler ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next