Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is the best website covering MMA?

Go down 
+8
MMAEYES
OU
josh200612
Birdofthad
acccardinal12
bobbitt15
SOKO
Andrew the Raider King
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

What is the best website covering MMA? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best website covering MMA?   What is the best website covering MMA? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:56 pm

I think that Yahoo/MMAjunkie does a decent job, ESPN/sherdog is getting better, but which is your fav? Which is your least fav?
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: What is the best website covering MMA?   What is the best website covering MMA? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:14 pm

ninjas
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What is the best website covering MMA?   What is the best website covering MMA? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:15 pm

mma.ly
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: What is the best website covering MMA?   What is the best website covering MMA? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:24 pm

MMAJunkie and Ninja's place. I like the interviews at MMAJunkie, but Ninja's Place is where I can still get my daily news and talk to real fans who have knowledge of the fight game.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: What is the best website covering MMA?   What is the best website covering MMA? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:32 pm

this place
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: What is the best website covering MMA?   What is the best website covering MMA? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:52 pm

mmamania.com and bloodyelbow.com plus ninjas lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What is the best website covering MMA?   What is the best website covering MMA? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:45 am

mmajunkie and mmamania is all I use. But really Ninja's is the only place you need to go. If anything is on those sites worth seeing they are always posted in here.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: What is the best website covering MMA?   What is the best website covering MMA? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:40 pm

To bad you need an invite to get on Ninja's board. There are a lot of fans out there who don't have access.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What is the best website covering MMA?   What is the best website covering MMA? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
To bad you need an invite to get on Ninja's board. There are a lot of fans out there who don't have access.

why do you need an invite? just google ninjas place and you are there.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: What is the best website covering MMA?   What is the best website covering MMA? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:50 pm

Ahh. I thought it was by invite only. It doesn't matter to me, I have tried several other boards and they all suck! To many rules, to many wannabes. Granted I can win my arguments there better, but that is because they don't know shit. I would rather argue here with ppl with strong knowledge and opinions of the sport.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: What is the best website covering MMA?   What is the best website covering MMA? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Ahh. I thought it was by invite only. It doesn't matter to me, I have tried several other boards and they all suck! To many rules, to many wannabes. Granted I can win my arguments there better, but that is because they don't know shit. I would rather argue here with ppl with strong knowledge and opinions of the sport.

Damn right!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best website covering MMA?   What is the best website covering MMA? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:00 pm

This place. No real asseholes and you can have an intellegent conversation about a topic and if you need something answered people really try to help you out.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: What is the best website covering MMA?   What is the best website covering MMA? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:02 pm

twitter. I just follow bloody elbow, ufc, mma junkie, and several fighters.

Mixedmartialarts.com has a good pull of websites put together too.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: What is the best website covering MMA?   What is the best website covering MMA? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:09 pm

cage potato

aint bad for a casual fan like me
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: What is the best website covering MMA?   What is the best website covering MMA? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:55 am

I always felt ESPN covered MMA very well, great articles, coverage, the MMA message board is tops when it comes to knowledgeable posters

By the way I'm typing this with a gun to my head held hostage in Bristol Connecticut
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: What is the best website covering MMA?   What is the best website covering MMA? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:21 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I always felt ESPN covered MMA very well, great articles, coverage, the MMA message board is tops when it comes to knowledgeable posters

By the way I'm typing this with a gun to my head held hostage in Bristol Connecticut

No wonder I can't get hooked up with MJ.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: What is the best website covering MMA?   What is the best website covering MMA? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:12 pm

I go to Sherdog, mostly to use the fight finder and I listen to their radio shows. Ninja's Place is where it's at for me. I go to other sites because links to interviews or stories are posted here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best website covering MMA?   What is the best website covering MMA? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the best website covering MMA?
Page 1 of 1