Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WWW.THEREEM.COM

Go down 
+3
bobbitt15
boomer sooner
captain organic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

WWW.THEREEM.COM Empty
PostSubject: WWW.THEREEM.COM   WWW.THEREEM.COM EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:42 am

check it out, some very high quality documentary type video's on there. Excellent stuff.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

WWW.THEREEM.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.THEREEM.COM   WWW.THEREEM.COM EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:03 am

Definitely great stuff. I'm a huge Overeem fan now.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

WWW.THEREEM.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.THEREEM.COM   WWW.THEREEM.COM EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:28 am

this isn't on the site, but made by those guys I believe.

Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

WWW.THEREEM.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.THEREEM.COM   WWW.THEREEM.COM EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:03 pm

It will be cool to see Alistair step into the cage to face-off against Fedor if Fedor beats Werdum. It woudl be cool either way since Werdum has one win over Alistair so that has to be a fight he wants back.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

WWW.THEREEM.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.THEREEM.COM   WWW.THEREEM.COM EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:21 pm

boomer sooner wrote:
It will be cool to see Alistair step into the cage to face-off against Fedor if Fedor beats Werdum. It woudl be cool either way since Werdum has one win over Alistair so that has to be a fight he wants back.

If Werdum beats Fedor, the non UFC MMA world(outside of the werdum camp) will be weeping. That includes Coker, the CBS/showtime guys, Alistair and his team(who Im sure will be happy to beat Werdum up at a later date), M-1, 98% of fandom, all the way down the line.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

WWW.THEREEM.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.THEREEM.COM   WWW.THEREEM.COM EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:57 pm

yeah, Werdum does not match-up well with Fedor. He's a big, slow moving target, but in this sport I rarely count quality guys out so flippantly, and Werdum is that. This is a safe and legit fight for Strikeforce to set-up a super fight/ppv with Fedor/Alistair. I hope all goes according to plan because I think Overeem's skill could be trouble for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

WWW.THEREEM.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.THEREEM.COM   WWW.THEREEM.COM EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Pretty cool shit. Like I said before, if I wasn't 99.9999% sure he was on roids I would be a big fan of the guy
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

WWW.THEREEM.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.THEREEM.COM   WWW.THEREEM.COM EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:32 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Pretty cool shit. Like I said before, if I wasn't 99.9999% sure he was on roids I would be a big fan of the guy

+1
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

WWW.THEREEM.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.THEREEM.COM   WWW.THEREEM.COM EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:07 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

+1

So in one thread you say
"Stating that there may be roids involved is crazy. Liev Schreiber, who played Sabertooth in the Wolverine movie worked out for 9 months to gain 35 pounds of muscle. Between workouts and protien, which he described as the "genocide of chickens". So it is possible to do it slow and methodical or even fast and bulky. It depends on what you want to do."

And in this thread you give a guy a +1 for accusing a guy who has never failed a drug test a user. Which is it or are you just a Reem hater?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

WWW.THEREEM.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.THEREEM.COM   WWW.THEREEM.COM EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:14 pm

If think Overeem is on steroids makes you a hater, then I'm pretty sure 97% of the MMA community falls in line
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

WWW.THEREEM.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.THEREEM.COM   WWW.THEREEM.COM EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:22 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
If think Overeem is on steroids makes you a hater, then I'm pretty sure 97% of the MMA community falls in line

I just think if your gonna say a fighter shouldn't be accused without evidence then that should go for all the fighters. Unless you just don't like the guy.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

WWW.THEREEM.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.THEREEM.COM   WWW.THEREEM.COM EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Do I think he is a user MMAEyes? I do. I really do. Am I a hater? Not really. There are very few fighters I hate, Tito is probably at the top of the list along with Michael Bisping, but that is about it for me. I have looked at multiple pictures of Alistair and the fact that his head appears to be growing too, is the ultimate light bulb for me. I will grant the fact that the pics maybe skewed and there are variations on lenses that can make things appear to be thinner or wider than what they are, and he has never failed a drug test. For that I have to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it doesn't mean I believe it. GSP is a completely different story and if he ever fails a test I will be as hyper-critical of him as I have been over Barnett. Next question.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

WWW.THEREEM.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.THEREEM.COM   WWW.THEREEM.COM EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Do I think he is a user MMAEyes? I do. I really do. Am I a hater? Not really. There are very few fighters I hate, Tito is probably at the top of the list along with Michael Bisping, but that is about it for me. I have looked at multiple pictures of Alistair and the fact that his head appears to be growing too, is the ultimate light bulb for me. I will grant the fact that the pics maybe skewed and there are variations on lenses that can make things appear to be thinner or wider than what they are, and he has never failed a drug test. For that I have to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it doesn't mean I believe it. GSP is a completely different story and if he ever fails a test I will be as hyper-critical of him as I have been over Barnett. Next question.

Thanks for answering. I really wanted to know maybe you knew something I didn't. I know very little about roids and how to spot a user. I just saw that you explained that you cold get alot bigger without cheating so I just wanted to know what made Reem more likely to be a user in your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

WWW.THEREEM.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.THEREEM.COM   WWW.THEREEM.COM EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Yeah the growing head thing was, to use poker terminology, a big tell for folks like Barry Bonds, Mark McGuire, Roger Clemens and even Overeem. There is a disease that actually causes it, craniodiaphyseal dysplasia (also called) being the prominent, amongst a couple others, but if he had any of those, he would not be allowed to fight.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

WWW.THEREEM.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.THEREEM.COM   WWW.THEREEM.COM EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:19 pm

The evidence against Overeem is what he looked like and what he looks like now, lets be realistic here.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

WWW.THEREEM.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.THEREEM.COM   WWW.THEREEM.COM EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:22 pm

I'm coming around on Reem though, seems like an alright guy

Drew that chick eh, get one of ur typical sig pics back
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

WWW.THEREEM.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.THEREEM.COM   WWW.THEREEM.COM EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:23 pm

lol, i was just about to comment on andrew's sig pic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWW.THEREEM.COM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWW.THEREEM.COM   WWW.THEREEM.COM Empty

Back to top Go down

WWW.THEREEM.COM
Page 1 of 1