Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

trying to make 1 last drink

Go down 
+2
josh200612
Birdofthad
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

trying to make 1 last drink Empty
PostSubject: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:16 am

all i got left is some E&J (sad I know)

what should i mix it with

normally just cook withthis stuff
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:20 am

yuck went with eand J mied with a bit of arizona iced tea, better than EJ and water

yuck
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:39 am

ended up not being to bad
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:17 am

lol bird.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:18 am

Why you got to mix it? Just use a chaser and take shots.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:24 am

erk and jerk lol theres 15 yrs ago.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:33 am

You cant beat a bottle of E&J when your broke, $7-8 a bottle

Goes well w/dr.pepper, coke, lemonade, oj

Yes I am ghetto
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:36 am

I drink Crown Royal, recent started drinking the new Crown Royal Black. If I'm on a budget I'll just stick to Miller Lite or if I'm really broke Keystone. But I'm not much of a drinker, probably drink like once every other weekend. I'm cool with my bag of green.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:00 pm

Miller High Life or PBR for me when low on funds
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:21 pm

ran outta beer, all i had was some iced tea, worked out pretty well
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:31 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
You cant beat a bottle of E&J when your broke, $7-8 a bottle

Goes well w/dr.pepper, coke, lemonade, oj

Yes I am ghetto

dr pepper makes all shit go down smoother than normal. I feel for ya bro thats ruff
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:33 pm

sadly i had nothing but tea to mix with, thought i had some diet coke, but nope

oh well wasnt to bad
and to whoever said drink it straight, woooh Im not that big of a bad ass, cant do EJ straight with a chaser for long
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
sadly i had nothing but tea to mix with, thought i had some diet coke, but nope

oh well wasnt to bad
and to whoever said drink it straight, woooh Im not that big of a bad ass, cant do EJ straight with a chaser for long

Really? with a chaser I can atleast take a few. I couldn't mix it with tea or lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:32 pm

ya EJ and Vodka, i hate drinking straight, i can do whiskey and tequila straight tho, but not the EJ
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:35 pm

Vodka straight is my enemy

I dont mind a chilled shot of Grey Goose or Belvedere, anything below, no gracias!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:37 pm

agree gomez

was at a party and they were taking nothing but vodka shots, it was nasty
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:39 pm

I have never taken a shot of Tequila in my life. Hell I don't think I have had more then 2 drinks ever with Tequila in it. But like I said I'm not a big drinker. If I got a little money I enjoy Hypnotic and Alize Red Passion. If I'm doing OK I go with crown. Sometimes I take shots sometimes I have a crown and coke.
Not a big fan of Vodka but as long is it is cold and not the really cheap shit I can usually take a few shots no problem.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:40 pm

oklahoma get Crown Royal and Hypnotic and mix them together

its called the Hulk, if you have lean, poor lean in with it and its called the Purple Hulk

quite a combination
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
oklahoma get Crown Royal and Hypnotic and mix them together

its called the Hulk, if you have lean, poor lean in with it and its called the Purple Hulk

quite a combination

Come on man don't you think I know this? lol. I listen to DSR ha ha.
First time I can remember someone calling me oklahoma. I have seen OU(s), Sooner(s), OU and even Sonner lol
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:48 pm

ahahahah hey thats tight that ya listen to DSR, met Big Tuck and Tum Tum a couple times
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
ahahahah hey thats tight that ya listen to DSR, met Big Tuck and Tum Tum a couple times

They had some of the sickest freestyles ever back in the day. Cool shit that you got to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:57 pm

ya got to meet em through Serg, never met Fat Bastard but wanted to

did you ever see or hear Big Tucks and Tum Tums Universal Albums?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYbGEnEtCBc
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
ya got to meet em through Serg, never met Fat Bastard but wanted to

did you ever see or hear Big Tucks and Tum Tums Universal Albums?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYbGEnEtCBc

I could have sworn I had that on a CD more then a year ago. How old is that?
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 pm

Tequila is my drink

if you do decide on drinking some, MAKE SURE, it says100% de Agave

If not, your drinking caca tequila and your going to get fucked up bad
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:12 pm

ya it came out oh 2009 or 9, think TUcks cd droped 08 and Tum TUms in 09

I liked this song alot too off of Tucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymgvPrAN-Z8&feature=related

Here is a song from TUm Tums Eat or Get Ate (even though he kidns stole that off Big Chiefs Eat Greedy mixtapes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgyS1zb3GOE only regular version i could find, ignore the first 30 seconds, that aint the real song

and if you aint heard of him check out Big Chief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dscGT_rbTj8&feature=related

trying to make 1 last drink Big+Chief

yes that is a weed stem in his mouth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying to make 1 last drink   trying to make 1 last drink Empty

Back to top Go down

trying to make 1 last drink
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next