Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wife's Pregnant

Go down 
+8
OU
CombatSports4Life
LA
Wolfgangsta
oggy420
Birdofthad
acccardinal12
Bigs03
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:26 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Yo dont say I didnt warn you when the first ultrasound shows a kid with a 6 foot vertical, a 7 inch cock and a fro that would put sammuel L jackson to shame son

Are you trying to say Jamie Yager might be the father?

lmao we are a hard crew to get along with.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:43 pm

wait how do you know the size of that guy's weiner?

And no, apparently the father knows how to finish the job no matter how tiring the task at hand is. Most of us might quit on the stool after the first round with bigs baby momma.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:46 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

And no, apparently the father knows how to finish the job no matter how tiring the task at hand is. Most of us might quit on the stool after the first round with bigs baby momma.

Really? As a Tito fan I always just thought you would tap out due to strikes. Then blame your poor performance on injuries. Sure at one time you might have had some decent ground and pound, but you are a broken man now.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:50 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Really? As a Tito fan I always just thought you would tap out due to strikes. Then blame your poor performance on injuries. Sure at one time you might have had some decent ground and pound, but you are a broken man now.

proast of the week!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:55 pm

No way, as a Fedor fan I am used to finishing in 36 seconds against those weighing around 265 pounds.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:59 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
No way, as a Fedor fan I am used to finishing in 36 seconds against those weighing around 265 pounds.

Woah, Mrs. Bigs don't weigh no 265. She's a monster between the sheets, though.

Side note - The miracle of birth isn't something I'm exactly looking forward to witnessing again. It's kinda gross and more intense than the best of MMA matches. Nothing can describe the feeling just after, of course, but during is a shitstorm of epic proportions.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:05 am

Yeah it is worse then that blown out knee in Bellator and the ear falling off that one guy.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:07 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Yeah it is worse then that blown out knee in Bellator and the ear falling off that one guy.

Yes sir, it will make you really appreciate being the owner of a cock.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:09 am

Ya, I like the idea that my cock shoot something similar to a parasitic bacteria or virus that after a 9 month infection comes bursting out of a giant puss filled cyst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:10 am

Bigs03 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Side note - The miracle of birth isn't something I'm exactly looking forward to witnessing again. It's kinda gross and more intense than the best of MMA matches. Nothing can describe the feeling just after, of course, but during is a shitstorm of epic proportions.
Its so gross. I never want to see it again. I have two kids and I hope to keep it that way. Good luck sir.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:14 am

soonermark890 wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Its so gross. I never want to see it again. I have two kids and I hope to keep it that way. Good luck sir.

merci
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:51 am

I can attest, Mrs. Bigs is a monster between the sheets
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:59 am

I scared everyone off Sad
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:08 am

I think misses bigs handled that on her own.

Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 Ugly
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:15 am

Gorilla missing from local Zoo
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:37 am

holy shit her panties are on her stomach ahhahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:55 am

Congratulations Bigs, enjoy those preggo puppies while you can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:57 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
wait guys we need to determine if the child is actually human first.

The father is a German Shepard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:58 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:

BBW PLUMPERS FTW

Last edited by Ali_1748 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:10 am

Bigs03 wrote:
Boy fo sho.

lol I said the same thing 2 yrs ago now I have a 16 month old girl who is my world
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:14 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:

ha

wolf has a few nice posts in this thread
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:19 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Sooners- Fyi Jared Is doing well and despite the horrific looking injury he only has a mcl tear and should be back in 3-4 months. He did not even know he was injured.

Bigs- I didnt mind the whole crowning thing and they actually said my wife was going to need C section after 2 1/2 hrs of pushing. I had coached too long and made her do extra pushes so no way I was going to let them cut and pull. When the doctor got in the room I had the 2 nurses on my count and 20 minutes later I had a 8.5 lb baby girl. Only problem is that it came out of a 5 ft1 118 lb( pre prego) woman
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:22 am

Cu Bua wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Sooners- Fyi Jared Is doing well and despite the horrific looking injury he only has a mcl tear and should be back in 3-4 months. He did not even know he was injured.

Bigs- I didnt mind the whole crowning thing and they actually said my wife was going to need C section after 2 1/2 hrs of pushing. I had coached too long and made her do extra pushes so no way I was going to let them cut and pull. When the doctor got in the room I had the 2 nurses on my count and 20 minutes later I had a 8.5 lb baby girl. Only problem is that it came out of a 5 ft1 118 lb( pre prego) woman

Yeah I hope Jared comes back strong. Sucks because he was dominating that fight and on his way to the finals.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:24 am

Congrats Bigs! That's great man
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:32 pm

ahh another texas fan I know God is happy as hell sooners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Pregnant   Wife's Pregnant - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wife's Pregnant
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: