Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Badr Hari wanted by Dutch Police

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Badr Hari wanted by Dutch Police Empty
PostSubject: Badr Hari wanted by Dutch Police   Badr Hari wanted by Dutch Police EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:07 pm

Kickboxing Star Badr Hari Wanted by Dutch Police

Royce_09_tiny by Kid Nate on Jun 5, 2010 5:52 PM EDT in News Comment 42 comments
Have you seen this man?

Have you seen this man?

View full size photo ยป

Headkick Legend gets the story:

Sometimes the pressures of being one of the best in the world is a bit much too handle, and for K-1's Bad Boy, Badr Hari, it seems like he is always seconds from imploding. If you'll remember back to March, Badr Hari was having some fingers pointed in his direction for being involved in a February assault on a bouncer in front of a nightclub.

Badr Hari then claimed that he in no way had anything to do with this assault and his management told reporters that he was not actually wanted by police. It looks like the investigators in the case have finally made some headway in the case and have three of the four suspects were in custody and questioned. The fourth man implicated was Badr Hari, whose lawyer apparently promised police would be delivered to them on Wednesday. Wednesday came and went and there was no Badr Hari.

Hari is likely the #1 heavyweight kickboxer in the world right now, but coming on the heels of a DQ loss at his last fight for stomping a downded opponent, this is bad news indeed.

I've long hoped to see Badr Hari inside a cage, but this isn't quite what I was hoping for
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Badr Hari wanted by Dutch Police   Badr Hari wanted by Dutch Police EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Damn, I have seen him fight on HDNet many times.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Badr Hari wanted by Dutch Police   Badr Hari wanted by Dutch Police EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:57 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Damn, I have seen him fight on HDNet many times.

Me too he fights with alot of emotion, I love it.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Badr Hari wanted by Dutch Police   Badr Hari wanted by Dutch Police EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Head Kick Legend reports on a Dutch newspaper story about K-1 champ Badr Hari that has the following headline: "Kickboxing champion accused of mistreatment and connections with top criminals."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badr Hari wanted by Dutch Police   Badr Hari wanted by Dutch Police Empty

Back to top Go down

Badr Hari wanted by Dutch Police
Page 1 of 1