Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soooo

Go down 
+3
Birdofthad
Ludo
NoRegret
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Soooo   Soooo EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Just another thing to add to things pissing me off and stressing me out lately.

The boss/owner of where I am working at right now is accusing me of stealing money from the register.

Apparently, money has come up missing the last couple of shifts I have worked. I am not the only person working on any of my shifts however...so I'm not sure why these accusations are being pointed at me.

He said if it happens again then the money missing is coming out of my paycheck. That is fucking stupid and is fucking bullshit. I havent taken any money, and would never do so. Anyone got any advice on what to do if this situation escalates?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Is this a corporate structured job or something personally owned? If it's corporate I would go over his head to someone and explain that you have taken nothing and don't appreciate being wrongly accused. If it's a personally owned business don't sweat it for now, if they take money out of your check you have a lawsuit.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:05 pm

LudoCain wrote:
Is this a corporate structured job or something personally owned? If it's corporate I would go over his head to someone and explain that you have taken nothing and don't appreciate being wrongly accused. If it's a personally owned business don't sweat it for now, if they take money out of your check you have a lawsuit.

It is a personally owned business.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:15 pm

amen brother

i worked ata law firm on the case where the Army Corp of Engineers were sued for the Katrina Levees

this absolute bitch we worked under pulled me out one day and was like "we know what youve been doing" I was like what are you tlaking about she goes "we know you have been doing cocaine in the bathroom"

I flipped a major shit, cause ive actually never done cocaine one time in my life, i had her take me to the owner of the building and say i would do a drug test right there

ended up getting a pay raise out of it though but fuck that bitchy lady
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:16 pm

LudoCain wrote:

high 5 thats what i did
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Yeah, the owner of the store said that since I am in charge of the register, that I am responsible for anything that goes missing.

Well then WHY THE FUCK do you have me doing other shit away from the register during my shifts...wouldnt it make sense to have me up at the register for the entire shift then, if i am in charge of it?

I mean, chances are...one of the other dumb fucks typed in the wrong amount or something, or gave too much change back and it comes back on me. Man, I will tell you what it is BS.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:13 am

NoRegret wrote:
Yeah, the owner of the store said that since I am in charge of the register, that I am responsible for anything that goes missing.

Well then WHY THE FUCK do you have me doing other shit away from the register during my shifts...wouldnt it make sense to have me up at the register for the entire shift then, if i am in charge of it?

I mean, chances are...one of the other dumb fucks typed in the wrong amount or something, or gave too much change back and it comes back on me. Man, I will tell you what it is BS.

Did you sign anything saying you would be responsible for any missing money from the register? My wife waited tables before and I was a room service captain for 4 years at a 5 star hotel, and if we weren't correct at the end of the shift it came out of our tips. All food places are like that and you will have to pay. If it is a cash register at a store and numerous people are at the register and you haven't signed anything than you are okay. It could be a 50/50 lawsuit imo. I wouldn't risk it and I would just find a new job if he takes your money. Of course you should threaten him and maybe grab him by the throat if he takes the money. I would! f that!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:14 am

So what did you buy with the extra money you made at work? lol
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:20 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
So what did you buy with the extra money you made at work? lol

Weed afro

that was the best job ive had though cause it paid 15 an hour (after the bonus, was getting 11) and we worked 8 to 8 everyday, and worked every saturday getting paid overtime

and the case WON!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:01 am

If you never signed anything anywhere that says you are responsible for the money in the register he cannot take it out of your pay. If he tries to ask to see a copy of the document signed by you that states you are responsible for the money. If he can't show you anything contact the Department of Labor and I'm sure they'll be happy to help you out. If he can't show you a document and fires you because you raise a stink, you can collect unemployment, and may even have a case for unlawful termination. Unless he can come up with concrete evidence(basically a confession from you or catching you on tape in the act) he cannot legally take the missing money out of your paycheck unless you signed something saying he can.

Fun fact that I found on Wikianswers:

An employer cannot legally withhold funds from a paycheck (tender for your services rendered to, and on their behalf), unless you consent/authorize them to do so, there is a legal garnishment/lien in place through the court, or elected voluntary deductions such as 401K. If the employer withheld funds outside of the aforementioned exceptions, you do have legal recourse.

Link found here
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:10 am

LudoCain wrote:
If you never signed anything anywhere that says you are responsible for the money in the register he cannot take it out of your pay. If he tries to ask to see a copy of the document signed by you that states you are responsible for the money. If he can't show you anything contact the Department of Labor and I'm sure they'll be happy to help you out. If he can't show you a document and fires you because you raise a stink, you can collect unemployment, and may even have a case for unlawful termination. Unless he can come up with concrete evidence(basically a confession from you or catching you on tape in the act) he cannot legally take the missing money out of your paycheck unless you signed something saying he can.

An employer cannot legally withhold funds from a paycheck (tender for your services rendered to, and on their behalf), unless you consent/authorize them to do so, there is a legal garnishment/lien in place through the court, or elected voluntary deductions such as 401K. If the employer withheld funds outside of the aforementioned exceptions, you do have legal recourse.

Link found here

Correct! I already knew all this because I got fucked in my anus by a company from Cincy for two weeks of work back in the day. I didn't take anything, but I signed a draw vs. commission and they paid to train me and a few guys for Louisville stores and fired us all right at Christmas. I contacted the Dept. of Labor and they told me NOPE! Oh and I got a ticket for 160 bucks when I was driving home. Sucked ass! It was in Sparta ,KY of all places. If that cop would have said "You were speeding and THIS IS SPARTA!" I would have been happy in some way now.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:14 am

This happens all the time, I've seen this multiple times and multiple jobs. Cameras by the register got installed at one of the jobs, then it stopped, who would have thought.

The guy working the register always gets the blaim first, they can't automatically take it out of ur check though without proper proof.

A lot of the time you have a clue whose doing it, and can set them up, or gossip around enough to find out who. When your working see who else is working it, because if ur not doing it, someone else is to have the opportunity.

What were the totals missing?

Whats the job?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:26 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
This happens all the time, I've seen this multiple times and multiple jobs. Cameras by the register got installed at one of the jobs, then it stopped, who would have thought.

The guy working the register always gets the blaim first, they can't automatically take it out of ur check though without proper proof.

A lot of the time you have a clue whose doing it, and can set them up, or gossip around enough to find out who. When your working see who else is working it, because if ur not doing it, someone else is to have the opportunity.

What were the totals missing?

Whats the job?
- He dances at a gay strip club and they have to put a % of tips in a drawer. Regret has to "man" the register because he also gives hand jobs and is the only cross dresser who can hit the buttons with press on nails. Thought you knew LA? Didn't he have a thread about his job?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:29 am

I forgot, that's the place you hit up on weekends right?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:34 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I forgot, that's the place you hit up on weekends right?

No, but I drop your dad off sometimes after he gets me some money! He loves that place. I myself like to go to the club where your mom has sex with animals. Freakshows RULE!
BURNED!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:35 am

Double dipped! I meant to pay back Regret and bagged you again LA.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:40 am

Eh....

Last I hear your wife headlines that club now, very rare to find a women who can take an elephant on.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:42 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Eh....

Last I hear your wife headlines that club now, very rare to find a women who can take an elephant on.

See any of my ex girls....Honkey over here is packin big dong.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:50 am

Not ex-girls, but I saw the elephant, u guys were together for a while, you still hold the Guiness record for anal expansion.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:11 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Not ex-girls, but I saw the elephant, u guys were together for a while, you still hold the Guiness record for anal expansion.

Good stuff, but you can't take back my words. Evil or Very Mad Great comeback earlier. I am gonna check out Spartacus now. I just downloaded the first show. Later dude!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:57 am

LudoCain wrote:

Link found here

Thanks bro, this is very helpful.

I never signed anything stating that I was solely in charge of the register. There are no cameras by the register either....sooooo yeah. I still wouldnt take money though. Honestly, I thought something was wrong with this whole situation...im glad to hear I dont have to take his shit on this though.

@ LA- It is this fishing store that I was gonna work at part-time til I joined the Marine Corps...see how that worked out? lol Its a really big damn store and they make fuckin bank there, but it definatley is not my ideal location to work anyways.

Not much money was taken out by you guy's standards, but like $95 so far, and if any other comes up missing then he's gonna take it outta my check.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:15 am

if he takes money out of your paycheck sue his ass
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:30 am

Yeah, I can see this turning into a pretty volatile situation. This guy is a fucking prick and nobody likes him in the least...I just ignored him up til now.

You guys know how I can have a bad temper...well it tends to flare up when people tend to play me for stupid and or try to take my money from me. I tend to not take too kindly to that.

I'm gonna try to play the tai-chi card on this one though...I think me being calm, collected and confident about the situation would scare him more than me getting pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:39 am

if you steal more money to pay a small fee I know someone who can take care of this asshole for you
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:41 am

Cu Bua wrote:
if you steal more money to pay a small fee I know someone who can take care of this asshole for you

I havent stolen any money.

I wouldnt go down that route joking or not lol but believe me, if I were ever to go that way...I wouldnt need to pay someone, I have my connections.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Soooo Empty

Back to top Go down

Soooo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: