Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS3 Undisputed question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JerseyStyle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PS3 Undisputed question Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Undisputed question   PS3 Undisputed question EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Sorry for this stupid question..... I went out and bought Undisputed last night and played it pretty much all night. My daughter wanted to play with me today and the Dualshock 3 controller will not let you use the D pad. Is there a way to toggle back and forth from the left Analog stick to the D pad ? You have to move the fighter with the stick. I googled my ass off and can not find an answer. I want to use the D pad and not the stick to move the fighter.

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Undisputed question   PS3 Undisputed question EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:19 pm

dont have a PS3 but am pretty positive you cant toggle to D stick for Undisputed
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Undisputed question   PS3 Undisputed question EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:23 am

sorry bro you can only use the left Analog stick.
Back to top Go down
JerseyStyle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Undisputed question   PS3 Undisputed question EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:31 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Undisputed question   PS3 Undisputed question EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:42 am

my biggest grip about the game is having to use the "shine" to get takedowns now. it's hard as hell at least for me to go from the buttons for going for the takedown to the shine fast enough.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Undisputed question   PS3 Undisputed question EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:28 pm

I have a question...

In 2009 there was a way to max out your created players skills for exhibition bouts...not career mode. Can that be done in this game? If not...fucking gay...maxing out your fighter should always be an option. Just like putting all the best players on your team in the NBA, NFL and MLB games is an option.

All work and no play makes me a dull boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Undisputed question   PS3 Undisputed question Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 Undisputed question
Page 1 of 1