Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

watching JMM vs Pac 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

watching JMM vs Pac 2 Empty
PostSubject: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:17 am

one of the few recent fights of pacs i've not watched in it's entirety i've only seen highlights so i'm gonna watch it and see what i think as opposed to the controversy that went into the decision.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:23 am

Let us know. I've seen this fight multiple times. Scored it 114-113 Pac with the knockdown being the winning difference
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:25 am

oh yea not a prob i will let you know what i think in just a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:44 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Let us know. I've seen this fight multiple times. Scored it 114-113 Pac with the knockdown being the winning difference
I have two JMM fan friends who had it the same.
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:50 am

ive got it right down the middle so far 3-3 w/ pac only being ahead by a point because of the k.d.
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:06 am

ok guys i just finished watching it and screw ledermans card i had the fight 6-6 with the deciding point coming from pac's k.d. had it not been for the KD this fight would have ended in another draw just like the first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:11 am

Deezy0814 wrote:
ok guys i just finished watching it and screw ledermans card i had the fight 6-6 with the deciding point coming from pac's k.d. had it not been for the KD this fight would have ended in another draw just like the first
Hell the first one is only a draw because of that one dumb ass judge fucking up the score.
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:17 am

soonermark890 wrote:
Deezy0814 wrote:
Hell the first one is only a draw because of that one dumb ass judge fucking up the score.

this is true but stranger things have happened, but IMO w/ this fight even all the way w/ the deciding point being pacs KD in the 3rd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:48 am

Deezy0814 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Deezy0814 wrote:

this is true but stranger things have happened, but IMO w/ this fight even all the way w/ the deciding point being pacs KD in the 3rd
I dont understand the arguement. I have watched that fight a few times and I have always had Pac winning. If JMM wanted the win he would have stayed on his feet. Then he might have an arguement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:52 am

At the time I had Marquez winning, but it's been a couple years so maybe I'd see it differently now.
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:54 am

IMO i think this fight played out to a 6-6 but there maybe one round or so that could go pacs way i would have to watch again to see what one i think is most deserving but pac still won the 2nd fight either way w/ the point from the knock down
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:57 am

you gotta realize though its the up to the judges transgression sooner, you dont hae to have a 10-7
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:00 am

i probably would have scored that first round in the first fight a 10-7 just because of how quick each of the 3 KD's were. i mean they were really one right after the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:17 am

Birdofthad wrote:
you gotta realize though its the up to the judges transgression sooner, you dont hae to have a 10-7
Then that judge should never be allowed to judge again because he is a fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:43 am

no offense sooners but i disagree, its up to the judge and the judge didnt agree the opening roun d was 10-7

most judges wont do 10-7s just so ya know, its more surprising to see 2 10-7s than one 10-8 IMO
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:09 am

I scored both fights for Marquez. Watched both fights multiple times. I don't have a problem with someone who had Pac winning. Those were razor close decisions that could have gone either way.

That is a big part of boxing.

The thing that aggravates me (not being done here) is the number of boxing fans who call a fight like that a robbery. A robbery is when a guy should win by 4-5 pts on all cards and loses.
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:26 am

captainanddew wrote:
I scored both fights for Marquez. Watched both fights multiple times. I don't have a problem with someone who had Pac winning. Those were razor close decisions that could have gone either way.

The thing that aggravates me (not being done here) is the number of boxing fans who call a fight like that a robbery. A robbery is when a guy should win by 4-5 pts on all cards and loses.

i agree that they could have gone either way in both fights. i think it was impressive in the first fight for JMM to fight all the way back to a draw and in the second IMO the deciding factor in the decision was the KD. i think the second fight had a few rounds that could have gone either way but i don't have a problem w/ pac winning just the same as had JMM pulled the decision in the second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:39 am

Birdofthad wrote:
no offense sooners but i disagree, its up to the judge and the judge didnt agree the opening roun d was 10-7

most judges wont do 10-7s just so ya know, its more surprising to see 2 10-7s than one 10-8 IMO
Didnt the judge do a 10-7 but it should have been a 10-6 right? I cant remember clearly. Anyways so what you are saying is Pac did not deserve credit for the KD's?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:42 am

captainanddew wrote:

Yeah it was no robbery. I think if a JMM fan wants to make a really good arguement they should argue the first fight. I thought that one was way closer than the second. Either way I wish they would fight again I love both of these guys.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:49 pm

I hope they don't fight again. Marquez has so much less left than Pac. Marquez has looked worse as he has gone up in weight and he is much older than Pac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: watching JMM vs Pac 2   watching JMM vs Pac 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

watching JMM vs Pac 2
Page 1 of 1