Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ok guys i'm a retard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

ok guys i'm a retard Empty
PostSubject: ok guys i'm a retard   ok guys i'm a retard EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:23 pm

maybe i'm a tard and should ride the short bus because i can't post you tube vids on here so they show all i get is the link
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: ok guys i'm a retard   ok guys i'm a retard EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:28 pm

its a personal computer setting/capability issue. Been ongoing here for some time.

If you use the embed code provided by you tube or another pre-made code, not every one will be able to view it, some will see the video others will see the code.

If you copy the address link off of the youtube website then use this web sites video embed button and paste in to it the link, then everyone should be able to view it.

I usually have to hit preview on my post, it will show a blank message, in the posting area there will be about 20 more buttons than there normally would be, the video embed button looks like a roll of film.

Last edited by GDPofDRC on Thu May 27, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: ok guys i'm a retard   ok guys i'm a retard EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:28 pm

Are you trying to copy it as a video? Sometime the icon doesn't show up. Just hit preview and the icon that looks like a strip of film will show up.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: ok guys i'm a retard   ok guys i'm a retard EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:34 pm

KA POW!!!
ok guys i'm a retard 129161956341864092
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: ok guys i'm a retard   ok guys i'm a retard EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:52 pm

well im a tard too cause I dont now how to post a pic for my sig. any help for the slow fella.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: ok guys i'm a retard   ok guys i'm a retard EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:55 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
well im a tard too cause I dont now how to post a pic for my sig. any help for the slow fella.

Do it for a post, with embed image button, preview, then copy the coded pic and paste it in to the sig text box.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: ok guys i'm a retard   ok guys i'm a retard EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:00 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
sokolkevin wrote:
already gotcha man and trying to think of a counter if I knew how to put up a sig. I know where to do it it just wont take or show up on my post I know you have to apply the sig or some shit.

Just go to preferences, it is toward the bottom of the "yes-no" questions. Also make sure you put the [img] before and after the link you post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok guys i'm a retard   ok guys i'm a retard Empty

Back to top Go down

ok guys i'm a retard
Page 1 of 1