Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

california vs texas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

california vs texas Empty
PostSubject: california vs texas   california vs texas EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Now I hate texas football but they get shit done in other areas.

The Situation:

Governor of state is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. Coyote jumps out and attacks dog.

California :

#1. Governor intervenes, reflects upon the movie "Bambi", then realizes he should stop; the coyote is only doing what is natural.

#2. Calls animal control. animal control captures coyote and spends $200 testing it for diseases and $500 on relocating it.

#3. Calls Veterinarian who collects dead dog. Vet spends $200 testing the dead dog for diseases.

#4. Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and to get bite wound bandaged.

#5. Running trail gets shut down for 6 months while department of wildlife services conduct a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is clear of dangerous animals.

#6. Governor spends $50,000 on a coyote awareness & avoidance program for residents in the area.

#7. State legislature spends $2 million on investigating how to better handle rabies and how to possibly eradicate the disease.

#8. Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack and for letting the Governor intervene.

#9. Cost: $75,000 to train new security agent.

#10. PETA protests relocation of the coyote and files suit against the state.

Texas :

#1. Governor shoots coyote and keeps jogging. Governor has spent $.50 on a .380 ACP hollow point cartridge. Buzzards eat dead coyote.

Wonder why California is broke ????
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: california vs texas   california vs texas EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Wrongs
california vs texas Sn1nqc
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: california vs texas   california vs texas EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Why dont we talk about just how fucking stupid this country is as a whole.

The military allows FAT FUCKS...DUMB FUCKS...and DRUG ADDICTS to join our nation's military, but wont allow me to join due to a FUCKING HEART MURMUR THAT DOESNT EVEN EFFECT ME!!!

Lets see here...me... 6'0 and 185 lbs, in great shape, not on drugs, and scored in the low 90's on the ASVAB vs. some of these other shmucks...

Yep America FTW...not.

Last edited by NoRegret on Mon May 24, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: california vs texas   california vs texas EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:22 pm

I'd rather not have someone with potential for greater things like yourself die unneccessarily Regret.

Get your ass in school!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: california vs texas   california vs texas EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:25 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I'd rather not have someone with potential for greater things like yourself die unneccessarily Regret.

Get your ass in school!

That brings up another point that I hate about this country, thank you LA!

College is TOO FUCKING EXPENSIVE!

There lol. Everything is just pissin me off at the moment. The day started out awesome when I got an extra $300 back on my taxes than I thought i'd get...but now im in a pretty bad fuckin mood.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: california vs texas   california vs texas EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:38 pm

yea man. Our whole system is fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: california vs texas   california vs texas EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:59 pm

regret, the universities charge more because grants(goverment funded money) will pay the higher costs to cover those who cannot afford it and the rich pay because well they can afford it. Not to mention our buy now pay later mentality allows millions to be made by debt owners which sometimes goes into forfeiture which allows millions more be made by bill collectors. WHen that cycle has been exhausted The goverment rolls in with a bail out which you guessed it comes one way or another from the people or should I say people who pay taxes. THis is also true with our banking fiasco. Goverment gives banks points for lending to people outside practical business scope they do business with. when loans default and banks go under the goverment or (tax payers) foot the bill for the goverments failed attempt in thinking everyone is responisble enough for home ownership.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: california vs texas   california vs texas Empty

Back to top Go down

california vs texas
Page 1 of 1