Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring!

Go down 
+3
powerpuncher
dmar5143
Ring
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring! Empty
PostSubject: PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring!   PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring! EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:31 am

This has to be the most boring garbage that's ever been posted on a boxing forum, 100's of threads by Pactards and Flomos arguing this bullshit. Fans just wanna see boxing, can all the PEDs bullshit, come to an agreement, and lets have a fight, if not lets move on, all this fussing over testing is pointless and borrrrrrrrrrring!

Last edited by Ring on Sun May 23, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring!   PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring! EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:55 am

Ring wrote:
This has to be the most boring garbage that's ever been posted on a boxing forum, 100's of threads by Pactards and Flomos arguing this bullshit. Fans just wanna see boxing, can all the PEDs bullshit, come to an agreement, and lets have a fight, if not lets move on, all this fussing over testing is pointless and borrrrrrrrrrring!
You just summed up the entire reason that I have never and will never talk about this issue.
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring!   PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring! EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:16 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Ring wrote:
You just summed up the entire reason that I have never and will never talk about this issue.

It's taken away most of the interest i've had in that fight, either make the fucking fight, or move on, i'm sick of hearing about PEDs testing.

BTW, I don't know whether you know it or not sooner, but on June 19th, I hope Allan Green destroys Andre Ward the way he did Jaidon Codrington.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring!   PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring! EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Ring wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Ring wrote:

It's taken away most of the interest i've had in that fight, either make the fucking fight, or move on, i'm sick of hearing about PEDs testing.

BTW, I don't know whether you know it or not sooner, but on June 19th, I hope Allan Green destroys Andre Ward the way he did Jaidon Codrington.
NICE. I like where your heads at. I hope Green wins the super 6.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring!   PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring! EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:59 pm

ring..amen indeed..fighters fight not talk..
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring!   PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring! EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:00 pm

im rooting for green also.
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring!   PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring! EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:08 pm

dmar5143 wrote:
ring..amen indeed..fighters fight not talk..

Exactly dmar, fight or move on, nobody wants to hear about PEDs testing.

Another Green fan, now there's 3 of us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
powerpuncher
Green Belt
Green Belt
powerpuncher

PostSubject: Re: PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring!   PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring! EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:11 pm

like i said before, i used to be an allan green fan. im not against him now but im rooting for ward to win it all.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring!   PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring! EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Allan Green is all talk.
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring!   PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring! EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Canvas wrote:
Allan Green is all talk.

Allan Green needs to put up or shut up against Ward, it's his big chance to shine and it's for Ward's WBA Super World super middleweight title, if he fails he goes to Journeyman/gatekeeper status.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring!   PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring! EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:34 pm

completely agree Ring, the damn thing killed ESPN for me , its redundant, no one will sway anyone opinion, and its just a big waste of time

I think Ward will knock Allan out like Miranda almost did
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring!   PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring! EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Ring, returning to the theme of your thread, you're 100 percent right. It's weird going to ESPN and seeing all the threads about testing. The arguments go in circular motion and back again. It's painfully boring and nothing ever comes of it.
Back to top Go down
Joel_A

PostSubject: Re: PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring!   PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring! EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:16 pm

4445Frank wrote:
Ring, returning to the theme of your thread, you're 100 percent right. It's weird going to ESPN and seeing all the threads about testing. The arguments go in circular motion and back again. It's painfully boring and nothing ever comes of it.

I feel shitty. I got sucked back into it a little bit, even after I promised to stay out of it for good.

Sometimes when there's just too much BS I feel compelled to step in and try to put them in their place. Unfortunately, the same thing happens ovr and over. They ignore the facts I post and move on with another thread about the same exact BS.

I'll try to restrain as much as possible. That's my new promise. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring!   PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring! EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:27 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
completely agree Ring, the damn thing killed ESPN for me , its redundant, no one will sway anyone opinion, and its just a big waste of time

I think Ward will knock Allan out like Miranda almost did

Bird, at any given time on ESPN there's a dozen Pactard-Flomo/PEDs testing threads going on at the same time, it's the main thing they talk about over there. I really don't understand it, isn't there more to boxing then that bullshit?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring!   PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring! EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:32 pm

completely agree Ring its just annoying and old

I went by ESPN last night the palce was fuckin dead I loved it

they killed themselves
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring!   PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring! EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:36 pm

4445Frank wrote:

I'm not gonna name names, but it's the same clowns posting the same shit over and over again, as soon as one PEDs testing thread dies a new one starts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring!   PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring! Empty

Back to top Go down

PEDs blood testing is borrrrrrrring!
Page 1 of 1