Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Timmy weighs in at 305lbs

Go down 
+9
killerofchicken
LA
r3dman7630
Birdofthad
LTFG
GDPofDRC
ohiovol62
KrazyHorseBennett
OU
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

Timmy weighs in at 305lbs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timmy weighs in at 305lbs   Timmy weighs in at 305lbs - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:40 pm

CombatSports4Life wrote:
I just can't believe what has happened to Tim. I don't care what anyone says, when he was taking this sport seriously the guy was a legit top ten fighter. It's like Fedor literally stole his soul.

Timmeh was broken long before that.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Timmy weighs in at 305lbs   Timmy weighs in at 305lbs - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:54 pm

In his prime TIm was one of the biggest stand up treats the heavy division ever saw
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Timmy weighs in at 305lbs   Timmy weighs in at 305lbs - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:08 pm

CombatSports4Life wrote:
I just can't believe what has happened to Tim. I don't care what anyone says, when he was taking this sport seriously the guy was a legit top ten fighter. It's like Fedor literally stole his soul.
fedor has a habit of doing that to fighters
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

PostSubject: Re: Timmy weighs in at 305lbs   Timmy weighs in at 305lbs - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:09 pm

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
CombatSports4Life wrote:

He was 4-1 with losing a decision to Couture, beating Arlovski twice, Monson and coming directly off of a win over Vera. I wouldn't call that Broken.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Timmy weighs in at 305lbs   Timmy weighs in at 305lbs - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:15 pm

CombatSports4Life wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
CombatSports4Life wrote:

He was 4-1 with losing a decision to Couture, beating Arlovski twice, Monson and coming directly off of a win over Vera. I wouldn't call that Broken.

He got beat by Nog too.

Menatlly, he was done. He had been shit on so bad by the fans and UFC that he was a broken man. For as big and tough-looking as he is, he's a sensitive metrosexual-type guy who wanted to be loved by the fans and his fellow fighters in the worst way.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Timmy weighs in at 305lbs   Timmy weighs in at 305lbs - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:22 pm

CombatSports4Life wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
CombatSports4Life wrote:

cough cough NOG
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

PostSubject: Re: Timmy weighs in at 305lbs   Timmy weighs in at 305lbs - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:32 am

Yep totally forgot about Nog, I'm a little rusty what can I say. Still he didn't look bad in that fight and came in shape (Timmy Shape) to the Fedor fight. There really is no question Tim before the Fedor fight was different guy than Tim after the Fedor fight
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Timmy weighs in at 305lbs   Timmy weighs in at 305lbs - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:45 pm

its alright combat we all forget stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timmy weighs in at 305lbs   Timmy weighs in at 305lbs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Timmy weighs in at 305lbs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2