Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valhalla Rising

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Valhalla Rising Empty
PostSubject: Valhalla Rising   Valhalla Rising EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:22 am

It sucks and don't even watch it if you have wanted. I just watched it and thought it was horrible. I hadn't heard about it until a few weeks ago and it was getting some attention so I got interested. It sucks!
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Valhalla Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Rising   Valhalla Rising EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:15 pm

I went and watched this movie just because you said it wasn't great. I gotta say you were right on this one, Beast. I didn't hate it, but I didn't understand what the fuck the point of it was either.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Valhalla Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Rising   Valhalla Rising EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:40 am

LudoCain wrote:
I went and watched this movie just because you said it wasn't great. I gotta say you were right on this one, Beast. I didn't hate it, but I didn't understand what the fuck the point of it was either.

I think I am a great movie critic. Whatchu talkin bout Ludo? Tell where I went wrong on any movie
Yeah I watched another movie about the same thing called Pathfinder and it was better. Not great, but better.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Valhalla Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Rising   Valhalla Rising EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:49 pm

I never said you weren't, I haven't followed your movie reviews. I just went to see it for myself is all since I hadn't even heard of it and I usually like movies about medieval/dark age cultures.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Valhalla Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Rising   Valhalla Rising EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:35 pm

LudoCain wrote:
I never said you weren't, I haven't followed your movie reviews. I just went to see it for myself is all since I hadn't even heard of it and I usually like movies about medieval/dark age cultures.

You mislead me with what you said above. I figured you knew how great I was by now at life and whatever else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valhalla Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Rising   Valhalla Rising Empty

Back to top Go down

Valhalla Rising
Page 1 of 1