Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

does anyone fish in here

Go down 
+2
acccardinal12
killerofchicken
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

does anyone fish in here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: does anyone fish in here   does anyone fish in here - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:17 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Well I'm lucky I don't have to clean or cook em. Just catch em and eat em. Only crappie and catfish though, never ate bass before.

You don't know what you are missing. I think Bass is the best tasting fish in the world, fresh or saltwater!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: does anyone fish in here   does anyone fish in here - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:37 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Well I'm lucky I don't have to clean or cook em. Just catch em and eat em. Only crappie and catfish though, never ate bass before.

You don't know what you are missing. I think Bass is the best tasting fish in the world, fresh or saltwater!

scratch
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: does anyone fish in here   does anyone fish in here - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:18 pm

ok back to the OP, ive tried the minnows and the worms they carry and they got me a couple of 1-2 pounders... in 2 hrs =(
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: does anyone fish in here   does anyone fish in here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:37 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
ok back to the OP, ive tried the minnows and the worms they carry and they got me a couple of 1-2 pounders... in 2 hrs =(

Nice, me and my dad are goin out bass fishin on saturday.

Im gonna give these Sweet Beaver baits made by Reaction Innovations a try. I have heard nothing but good things about them when you flip them up into brush and weeds and what not, so yeah...time for a shot at em.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: does anyone fish in here   does anyone fish in here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:17 pm

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

scratch

What I love bass. Best ever.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: does anyone fish in here   does anyone fish in here - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:23 am

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

scratch

What I love bass. Best ever.

I wouldnt even have bass in my top 10 best fish to eat lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: does anyone fish in here   does anyone fish in here - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:10 pm

I caught a bunch of Crappie and Blue Gills yesterday and deep fried them, the best tasting fish in the world!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: does anyone fish in here   does anyone fish in here - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:22 am

i went fishing this morning and caught a few little largemouth bass, none of em were over 1 1/2 lbs.

Still had some fun though.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: does anyone fish in here   does anyone fish in here - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:35 am

Leaving Monday to do some smallmouth bass fishing in Door County, Wisconsin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does anyone fish in here   does anyone fish in here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

does anyone fish in here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2