Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why?

Go down 
+2
Deezy0814
4445Frank
6 posters
AuthorMessage
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why? Empty
PostSubject: Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why?   Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:14 pm

I'm interested in what the board thinks.
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why?   Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:15 pm

i think paulie can out box him but if it turns into a slugfest i give khan the win of course w/ khans suspect chin pillow punchin paulie maybe able to put him down w/ something of a decent shot
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why?   Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why? EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:26 am

Yeah I think Paulie out boxes him also. In a close fight though cause I think Khan can win some of the early rounds with his power and speed but the Boxing of Paulie wins him a close UD in the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why?   Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why? EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:28 am

I think Amir Khan's speed and power will wear Paulie Malignaggi down for a late stoppage, but I expect Paulie to be game and give Amir a decent fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why?   Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why? EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:35 pm

I'll say Amir comes out real strong but can't drop Paulie early. Paulie realizes how strong Amir is and fights on the defensive, and Amir slows down and presses to take a challenging, but clear UD.
Back to top Go down
NBrooks5
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
NBrooks5

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny, JMM, Casamayor and Katsidis

PostSubject: Re: Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why?   Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why? EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:27 pm

My skeptical mind tells me Paulie will do enough to win but lose the decision.

Khan will have a hard time getting in rhythm the whole fight.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why?   Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why? EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:47 pm

Paulie should win a close decision. This is actually a big step up for Khan and I think he's going to do well but Paulie's experience and speed will carry the fight for him. Khan won't be able to bully Paulie. For all his faggotry, Paulie is a tough kid.

EDIT: I understand that Khan is really fast too, but I feel Paulie will do much better adjusting to Khan's speed than Khan will adjust to Paulie's speed.

Last edited by KrazyHorseBennett on Sat May 15, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why?   Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why? EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:53 pm

Khan will KO him late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why?   Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why? EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Paulie is definitely alot tougher than he looks, he went the distance with Cotto and that was with a broken orbital bone,plus he only managed to get dropped once.

Ricky clipped him hard in their fight too, but Paulie showed heart to recover.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why?   Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why? EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:58 pm

Malignaggi by decision
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why?   Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why? EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:25 pm

I sure shit the bed with this fight's pick.

**kicks self**
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why?   Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why? EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:28 pm

i'm right there w/ ya i thought paulie could outbox him but i was wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why?   Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why? EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
I think Amir Khan's speed and power will wear Paulie Malignaggi down for a late stoppage, but I expect Paulie to be game and give Amir a decent fight.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why?   Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why? EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:53 pm

Nice call ALI u be the man!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why?   Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:00 am

timthebim wrote:
Nice call ALI u be the man!!

Ali takes a bow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why?   Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Paulie M. vs. Amir K. Who will win and why?
Page 1 of 1