Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lax

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
r3dman7630
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
r3dman7630

Favorite Fighter(s) : Hendo, Fedor, Big Nog, Couture, Shogun, Gomi, Carrano, any one who fights Brock! and all the underdogs....

Lax Empty
PostSubject: Lax   Lax EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:00 pm

To me lacrosse is the most underrated sport out there! Its probally the oldest sport in America too, Why does it not get any love?
Dukes rape and Virginas murder giving the sports more negative attention....hope the womens team playes hard an wins the tourney for their teammate!!!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Lax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lax   Lax EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Yeah that was an absolute terrible story.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Lax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lax   Lax EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:45 pm

r3dman7630 wrote:
To me lacrosse is the most underrated sport out there! Its probally the oldest sport in America too, Why does it not get any love?
Dukes rape and Virginas murder giving the sports more negative attention....hope the womens team playes hard an wins the tourney for their teammate!!!

Yeah those Duke players being falsy accused of rape was a very sad story. I feel sorry for those guys that will never be able to shake the lies by those women. People don't have sympathy for the rich white boys though, but they sure did jump on them quick when they thought it was true.
Back to top Go down
r3dman7630
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
r3dman7630

Favorite Fighter(s) : Hendo, Fedor, Big Nog, Couture, Shogun, Gomi, Carrano, any one who fights Brock! and all the underdogs....

Lax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lax   Lax EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:38 pm

never said it being a sad story or felt sorry for the duke players........was the negitive aspect that it brought to the sport!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Lax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lax   Lax EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:43 pm

r3dman7630 wrote:
never said it being a sad story or felt sorry for the duke players........was the negitive aspect that it brought to the sport!

Yeah I know, no one ever says they felt sorry for them. That is why I did.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Lax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lax   Lax EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Life long lax player here. I fucking love this sport and imo the NCAA mens lacrosee tournament is some of the most exciting sports on television. I love how physical the sport is. You get to lay people out and bashing someone with a lacrosse stick is just plain fun to me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lax   Lax Empty

Back to top Go down

Lax
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: