Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Philly Fan Taser

Go down 
+7
LA
Farmer1906
r3dman7630
killerofchicken
LTFG
oggy420
GDPofDRC
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
r3dman7630
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
r3dman7630

Favorite Fighter(s) : Hendo, Fedor, Big Nog, Couture, Shogun, Gomi, Carrano, any one who fights Brock! and all the underdogs....

Philly Fan Taser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philly Fan Taser   Philly Fan Taser - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Warning signs at all stadiums now " If you rush the field you will get tasered!" hahaha
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Philly Fan Taser   Philly Fan Taser - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:01 pm

oggy420 wrote:
What? Know the Kid could have a gun? There is now way he can get a gun in the stadium. You're just reaching now. Anyway it's been fun, said my piece on it. Talk to you guys later.

Yet I've seen first hand two seperate occasions where a kid was toking out with a pipe and baggie and a guy with a knife carving food... If they can smuggle that in, they can smuggle a gun in!
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Philly Fan Taser   Philly Fan Taser - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:03 pm

knife and pipe = hand gun!
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Philly Fan Taser   Philly Fan Taser - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:04 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Think about it from the rent-a-cop or athletes point of view... They have no idea what the intent is of someone coming into "their" world. Think about the athletes that have been assaulted over the years. They just aren't taking chances anymore and aren't waiting for someone to act before they react. What if this kid had a weapon... Should they wait until he lights up a couple of people before they stop him? I don't blame them at all and he should feel lucky that it was a quick jolt rather than a full on beatdown from a couple of MLBers.

my point exactly after being chased for a sec its fair fucking game for breaking the rules that everyone is aware of. He is lucky they didnt have real guns or like you said a MLB beatdown. But I am curious if the guy did get hurt what can he really do but these days you would be surprised. I will never forget the time I forget which state it was but a man broke into someones house to rob them and broke his ancle in the process, and won the fucking lawsuit he filed against them. WTF
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Philly Fan Taser   Philly Fan Taser - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:06 pm

A hand gun could have just as easily replaced either. Just because one guy prefer to bake than pack a piece and another guy liked his blade to carve his food rather than pack a piece deon't mean a guy with ill intentions who likes his piece couldn't get it in the park... Use some common sense Oggy
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Philly Fan Taser   Philly Fan Taser - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Loved Herm Edwards take on this. There's a fence between you and the animals at a zoo and a sign that reads, "Keep Out"... You can get hurt. There's a fence between you and the athlete's on a baseball field and a sign as well because you are going into their element and you might get hurt!!! I just listened to a clip of about 15 different athletes and coaches with their take on it on the Doug Gottleib show, and every one of them echoed what I've been saying... "His intentions are unknown and they aren't taking chances"...
Back to top Go down
r3dman7630
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
r3dman7630

Favorite Fighter(s) : Hendo, Fedor, Big Nog, Couture, Shogun, Gomi, Carrano, any one who fights Brock! and all the underdogs....

PostSubject: Re: Philly Fan Taser   Philly Fan Taser - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:38 pm

ESPN mentioned the kid is gettin charged with trespassing, disordly conduct, and possession of narcotics......he got tased for his crimes, let him go. lol
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Philly Fan Taser   Philly Fan Taser - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:53 pm

So another guy did the same thing the next night. Tasering seems to really have sent a message not to go on the field. If you really want to send a message not to go on the field tasering, shooting, or beatdowning isn't the way. The only way people will get the idea is if you hit them where it hurts. Run on the field and disturb the game, boom, $10,000 citation 2 year banishment from stadium events. Do it again, KaBoom. $50,000 citation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Philly Fan Taser   Philly Fan Taser - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:19 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
So another guy did the same thing the next night. Tasering seems to really have sent a message not to go on the field. If you really want to send a message not to go on the field tasering, shooting, or beatdowning isn't the way. The only way people will get the idea is if you hit them where it hurts. Run on the field and disturb the game, boom, $10,000 citation 2 year banishment from stadium events. Do it again, KaBoom. $50,000 citation.

So you think he was tased to send a message to others not to run on the field? GDP, I know you're smarter than this... The kid was tased because he wasn't obeying a direct order given to him by an officer of the law after he broke the law. He was tased because he was running in circles near a group of athletes where he was specifically prohibited from being and his intentions were unknown... It's not rocket science on this issue.

The police chief backed his officers use of the weapon... That part should be sending a message to other dolts wanting to do the same thing and it appeared to work as the idiot you're speaking of got his ass down when the cop told him to do so.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Philly Fan Taser   Philly Fan Taser - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:38 pm

He wasn't tased to send a message but a message is sent still. Money would be much more effective means. $1,000 for every second on the field.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Philly Fan Taser   Philly Fan Taser - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Nah, I rather enjoy watching people drop like a sack of potatoes and quiver on the ground like Michael J Fox trying to do the worm. You know the laws, you know the repurcussions, use your fucking head!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Philly Fan Taser   Philly Fan Taser - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:50 pm

I'm glad they did it. He deserved it as soon as his feet hit the ground
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Philly Fan Taser   Philly Fan Taser - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:56 am

Big deal that the kid got tased. Most cops get tased in law enforcement classes. This was the proper thing to do in this situation. Some of you are acting like they beat him like Rodney King. People who defend this kid are the same people that give peices of shit the right to do what they want. I can see Muslims getting right onto a plane while the white guy and black guy have to get searched because we shouldn't descriminate against a Muslim like he is a terrorist. I know that is a bit drastic, but I hope you get my drift???
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Philly Fan Taser   Philly Fan Taser - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:03 am

Rodney King deserved his beatdown too. Every last baton hit
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Philly Fan Taser   Philly Fan Taser - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:21 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Rodney King deserved his beatdown too. Every last baton hit

He deserved handcuffs and jail. Those cops cost people alot of money.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Philly Fan Taser   Philly Fan Taser - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:28 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Big deal that the kid got tased. Most cops get tased in law enforcement classes. This was the proper thing to do in this situation. Some of you are acting like they beat him like Rodney King. People who defend this kid are the same people that give peices of shit the right to do what they want. I can see Muslims getting right onto a plane while the white guy and black guy have to get searched because we shouldn't descriminate against a Muslim like he is a terrorist. I know that is a bit drastic, but I hope you get my drift???

wohh slow ur role beast. I have NO pitty for Terrorist so dont put me in that category. Fuck i'd gladly be the one to lead a firing squad against that attempted time square bomber. I feel like if you are even planning a terrorist attack you should be sentenced to instant death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philly Fan Taser   Philly Fan Taser - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Philly Fan Taser
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3