Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito

Go down 
+8
GDPofDRC
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
SOKO
67Shelby05
MMAEYES
oggy420
OU
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which one do you believe?
Tito- it was Jenna's addiction
Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito Vote_lcap53%Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito Vote_rcap
 53% [ 10 ]
Jenna- Tito abused Jenna in some way
Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito Vote_lcap16%Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
neither- fight gone bad, both are lying
Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito Vote_lcap0%Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
both- Tito abused her and Jenna is an addict
Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito Vote_lcap31%Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito Vote_rcap
 31% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito Empty
PostSubject: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:32 am

Which one do you believe?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:52 am

after reading that fox news article, i have to say im leaning towards Tito. I believe him that Jenna is an addict but he might have gotten to rough with her too. But from what it says Jenna just had a scratch on her arm so....
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:54 am

oggy420 wrote:
after reading that fox news article, i have to say im leaning towards Tito. I believe him that Jenna is an addict but he might have gotten to rough with her too. But from what it says Jenna just had a scratch on her arm so....

I hate Tito Ortiz, can't stand him. He is only behind Brock on my most hated list. But in this situation I have to say I believe Tito's side of the story more then Jenna's.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:56 am

Well I def don't have a hard time believing that Jenna has an addiction. But sorry Tito I'm not buying the she's just saying I hit her because she's on drugs shit. The cops obviously saw some kind of marks on Jenna. Plus we're wuppose to believe that Tito confronted her about the drugs and was gonna leave and she out of nowhere called the cops and hurt herself to make it look like Tito did it. Yeah fucking right
Back to top Go down
67Shelby05
White Belt
White Belt
67Shelby05

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor, GSP, Crocop

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:03 am

According to the article she only had a scratch on her harm, so no substantial injury. Nothing can really be proven at this point. As for know, I am on Tito's side.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:04 am

I think tito did it out of emotion and not anger. no excuse but im sure tito just grabbed her and shook her type shit and didnt beat her out of anger if you get what I mean. Im sure jenna got vocally violent towards tito when he called her out on it and shit hit the fan. Im sorry but when woman know they are caught they always turn the aggresion towards the man when they lose control and tito wasnt havin it. For once I got titos back believe it or not. If he punched her we would of heard of it by now.
Back to top Go down
67Shelby05
White Belt
White Belt
67Shelby05

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:17 am

sokolkevin wrote:
I think tito did it out of emotion and not anger. no excuse but im sure tito just grabbed her and shook her type shit and didnt beat her out of anger if you get what I mean. Im sure jenna got vocally violent towards tito when he called her out on it and shit hit the fan. Im sorry but when woman know they are caught they always turn the aggresion towards the man when they lose control and tito wasnt havin it. For once I got titos back believe it or not. If he punched her we would of heard of it by now.

I think it depends on the woman with how they react when busted. Although when it is a drug addiction, yes I believe the reaction will probably be more aggressive to defend herself. I would think he probably did more to try and restrain her than actually beat her. I am pretty sure if he laid a hand on her she would have a lot more than a scratch on the arm. But yeah, I pretty much agree with what you're saying.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:31 am

67Shelby05 wrote:
According to the article she only had a scratch on her harm, so no substantial injury. Nothing can really be proven at this point. As for know, I am on Tito's side.

Oh I didn't see that I didn't read the story cause in I've read a few on the subject and in no other story did the cops give any description of the injury. So yeah I guess she could have been fucked up and fell but Tito could have also tossed her ass.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:49 am

It shouldn't be too hard to let Tito go. He is a 35 year old banged up fighter comming off a couple losses. Tito didn't find the deal he was looking for before outside the UFC and I doubt he will now. Tito Ortiz vs Mark Coleman at Shine fights in 2011, book it.

Last edited by OUSOONERSOU on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:59 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
It shouldn't be too let Tito go.

Say what? Did you mean too late?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:04 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
It shouldn't be too let Tito go.

Say what? Did you mean too late?

oopps, I ment it won't be too hard to let Tito go....for the reasons I listed.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:06 pm

OK that makes since to me now
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Tito's story is more likely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:35 pm

We should've been given the option of who gives a shit.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:36 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
We should've been given the option of who gives a shit.

There is, the option to both not click on the thread and not to vote.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:53 pm

5 out 9 voters so far think Tito abused Jenna in some way. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:55 pm

I am sure her drug addiction and the emotional damage it causes lead to the boiling point, but Tito should still look at himself and see if he has any control issues with women.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:58 pm

Violence in a relationship is rarely fully justified, and neither is drug addiction. Everyone is wrong here. Such is life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:04 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Violence in a relationship is rarely fully justified, and neither is drug addiction. Everyone is wrong here. Such is life.

So you think the last option is correct? Tito did in some way abuse Jenna and Tito is telling the truth about Jenna's relapse? I think that is very possible, but I also think it is possible Tito did not abuse Jenna in any way. Scratch on the arm? Is grabbing a crazy woman while she is throwing an emotional fit trying to maybe harm you or herself abuse? I don't think so and I think that is also a possibility.
Back to top Go down
67Shelby05
White Belt
White Belt
67Shelby05

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:17 pm

http://www.wral.com/entertainment/story/7491034/

the more and more I read about this, the more I am on Tito's side. Jameson said he "lashed out" at her and she felt "betrayed." That doesn't sound like a woman whose been beaten to me. It sounds more she was busted, embarrassed, and then maybe tried to defend her actions aggressively. I think the most Tito probably did was maybe verbal confrontation and maybe he restrained her in his own defense. But again, no one really knows, right now it is all speculation...
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:24 pm

67Shelby05 wrote:
http://www.wral.com/entertainment/story/7491034/

the more and more I read about this, the more I am on Tito's side. Jameson said he "lashed out" at her and she felt "betrayed." That doesn't sound like a woman whose been beaten to me. It sounds more she was busted, embarrassed, and then maybe tried to defend her actions aggressively. I think the most Tito probably did was maybe verbal confrontation and maybe he restrained her in his own defense. But again, no one really knows, right now it is all speculation...

Yeah and Tito probably said he was gonna turn her in or something like that. In her head it was him turning on her and her addiction. She flipped, then Tito got mad and snatched her up for acting cazy. Tito prolly put her ass against the wall and she acted like she was hurt. The bad thing is a judge will rule in her favor if she has a bruise on her arm. Then she will divorce Tito and die in a few years from an overdose. Hopefully the judge makes her take a pee test.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:31 pm

50/50 now on the voting. Half the people say Tito abused her in some way. 10 out of 12 believe Jenna is an addict.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:35 pm

When a man or woman is going crazy and they get snatched up I think that is far from abuse. Tito, out of love showed her force out of anger, but the chick didn't have a beat up face or anything. He is fed up with the addiction and wants her to be clean so he snatched her up when she was going nuts over him finding her pills. She prolly went nuts because he threw them out. I think Tito is innocent and still can't stand him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito   Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you believe? Jenna or Tito
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next