Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dana white post 112 interview

Go down 
+3
Andrew the Raider King
Birdofthad
killerofchicken
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

dana white post 112 interview Empty
PostSubject: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:35 pm

Props to Dana

love how he stopped short of saying I will pay everybody back hahaha

Anderson doesnt interest me right know

great quote
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:39 pm

i know, i actually feel for dana this time
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:40 pm

wonder if this spelled the end of Anderson in the UFC
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:47 pm

i dont think that they would let one of the best fighters in the world walk to strikeforce, but after this... idk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:48 pm

I don't blame Dana one bit . That was an absolutely disgraceful performance by Anderson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Honestly, Anderson should be stripped for that abysmal performance.

This was a big business opportunity for the UFC in the middle east, and Anderson certainly put a dent in organization after that fight.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:52 pm

whats disgraceful Ali is that a girl with big tits like that would hide them behind a baseball jersey

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
whats disgraceful Ali is that a girl with big tits like that would hide them behind a baseball jersey

Very Happy

lol hey I would love to show you her nipples, but, apparently nudity is frowned upon in this forum Razz
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:56 pm

seems like most of this board dislikes silva lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:57 pm

those are some BIG chi chis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:58 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

I believe they are a 34F.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

I believe they are a 34F.
i believe they are gorgeous! lol im gonna leave it at that
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Do you all know who I feel bad for? Anderson Silva. If you will remember after Brock's performance at UFC 100, Dana yanked his ass in the bathroom and after wards, Brock came out like he just got ass fucked in prison. He kissed everybody's ass and deservedly so. These fighters, need to remember that this is entertainment first and a fight second. I know a lot of you will disagree, because you feel empathy for the guy just scrapping his way up. But DW isn't going to fire Guida. Why not, he lost 3 in a row right? He should be fired, but he is entertaining, much like Anderson and therefore we all take one in the balloon knot now and then.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:42 pm

I wouldn't be surprised to see Anderson forced to move up to 205 and be stripped of the title now. This is three fights in a row at 185 that were complete shit.

http://www.sherdog.com/videos/recent/Silva-Maia-Disrespected-Me-2376
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Do you all know who I feel bad for? Anderson Silva. If you will remember after Brock's performance at UFC 100, Dana yanked his ass in the bathroom and after wards, Brock came out like he just got ass fucked in prison. He kissed everybody's ass and deservedly so. These fighters, need to remember that this is entertainment first and a fight second. I know a lot of you will disagree, because you feel empathy for the guy just scrapping his way up. But DW isn't going to fire Guida. Why not, he lost 3 in a row right? He should be fired, but he is entertaining, much like Anderson and therefore we all take one in the balloon knot now and then.
why would anyone feel bad for anderson? he brought all this on himself, and then he showed no remorse towards his fans in the post fight interview.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:53 pm

How do you feel bad for the cocky fuck who has had ZERO finishes in his last three fights at the weight class he holds the fucking title in? Not only does he not finish in this fight against a guy who's stand up game is amateur at best compared to Silva's, but he showboats for half the fight and spends the other half running away. Then we hear another speech about next time. Fuck Anderson. He wants to drop down and fight GSP then move up and fight Lesnar and Mir, he can't even finish Demian Maia for gods sakes, how is he supposed to finish any of them?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:06 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Very Happy

lol hey I would love to show you her nipples, but, apparently nudity is frowned upon in this forum Razz

hahaha is she another british babe???
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:07 am

LudoCain wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised to see Anderson forced to move up to 205 and be stripped of the title now. This is three fights in a row at 185 that were complete shit.

http://www.sherdog.com/videos/recent/Silva-Maia-Disrespected-Me-2376

Ludo thats very disrespectful

Shit is more interesting than those fights were
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:20 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Very Happy

hahaha is she another british babe???

It's the same chick from my ESPN avatar. She's a Polish glamor model called Eva Wyrwal.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:23 am

damn she looks completely different in this pic than in the ESPN 1

sucks about Poland, you are great at bringing the women of the world concept to the board!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:37 am

I dont think he stips Spider of his title but he has to do something. really it puts him in a bad spot cause Spider is so good. If it was a middle of the road fighter Dana would fire him but how do u fire a top 2 P4P fighter in the world? Sucks but Dana has to make a decision on what to do with Spider.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:49 am

All I know is I hope Sonnen goes in to the Octagon and beats him like a redheaded step-child. I don't think he will, but that is what I am praying for.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:31 am

Is Dana White upset enough to tell Anderson Silva that he must fight Machida?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:40 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dana white post 112 interview   dana white post 112 interview Empty

Back to top Go down

dana white post 112 interview
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next