Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Met anyone Famous??

Go down 
+13
MMAEYES
LTFG
CainVelasquezFan
josh200612
acccardinal12
SOKO
boomer sooner
ohiovol62
GDPofDRC
Birdofthad
GolbeZ
LA
Cu Bu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Met anyone Famous?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met anyone Famous??   Met anyone Famous?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:59 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Define met, said what's up or had a conversation? seen?

lol quit smoking homie, seen is not important unless your talking Naked hotties
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Met anyone Famous??   Met anyone Famous?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
actors- the dude from the david spade comedy about magazines( the big comedian that played the creepy mail guy) I saw him in Paris at THE LOUVE. I was at the urinal and he walked in seemed like 7ft tall and I Said hey your the mail guy on the sitcom he laughed

sports- Barry Sanders in airport I was wearing sooner shirt, Scottie pippen on his yacht in Pompano florida,Tommy Harris, Hypel,Jason White, Bob stoops like every day at starbucks, Teddy lehman, Davin joseph etc

fighters: guy metzger after I fought one of his students,Sean sherk(midget) Crazy horse bennett,Joe stephenson, Frank trigg,Evan tanner(trained with last 3)

other- punky brewster- I will refrain from story here

Its Mezger Very Happy

Are you the reason Punky got rid of her boobs?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Met anyone Famous??   Met anyone Famous?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Yo when you said Mezger it reminded me of a story that applies here. Man I totally forgot this one too. Me and my old roommate went to the tity bar a few years back. The place was packed, standing room only almost. I think Gina Lynn of Marey Carey or some other slut was working the place for the weekend. It's kinda of a smaller club on the inside there isn't really a reserved area. we grab a little table on a raised area off to the side, the last one. It's dark but we notice soon the other three table in the area are all riders and crew. Metal Mulisha was doing a freestyle show at the arena that same weekend. Be and my buddy went to the a strip club the same weekend. So were shooting the shit slamming down yearger with Deegan, Stenberg, and some of their little posse, kids really. Few go out to smoke and a bouncer and the manger come up to me and my buddy and are like hey your not party of the party you can;t be in here bruah, bruah, bruah. So were like fuck standing around in here lets leave. We go out and Deegan's like where you going? He says hell no and tells the manager were supposed to be up there and the guy is all like oh sorry sorry bruah bruah. It was funny shit. Those guys wanted more than anything for us to hook them up with the white girl, kinda surprising, thought they would be covered. Was the second time partying with Deegan and another dude who I don't remember his name for the life of me. Jeramey Carter, one of my good buddies I grew up with who past away, used to ride freestyle with every body back around 10 or 8 years ago. Those dudes were filming a video out at his property in the foothills where we would have big parties back in the day. Might have a link of it somewhere, I'll see.

Jackpot Ranch is the place. It's in these videos. This doesn't have footage from the movie I'm looking for though. They had a helicopter filming out there that day. He had four huge parties out there before he died. He and his father were born on the same day and would have huge weekend parties from Friday to Saturday on their birthday. couple of hundred people each time.
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4187138
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/fu-1478199425/m80_jeremy_carter/
Here is that chopper vid
http://shredordie.com/video/jeremy-carter-rip-1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Met anyone Famous??   Met anyone Famous?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:27 pm

I had a lead role in the movie clerks. so i kind of knew Kevin Smith. He actually worked at that dive of a conveniance store, which is 3 blocks from my house, for awhile b4 and after he made that movie. I played roller hockey with him a couple times.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Met anyone Famous??   Met anyone Famous?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:31 pm

captain organic wrote:
I had a lead role in the movie clerks. so i kind of knew Kevin Smith. He actually worked at that dive of a conveniance store, which is 3 blocks from my house, for awhile b4 and after he made that movie. I played roller hockey with him a couple times.

Which character?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Met anyone Famous??   Met anyone Famous?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:32 pm

roof hockey?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Met anyone Famous??   Met anyone Famous?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:36 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
roof hockey?

ha, that was my role (I was bs'ing about the lead business) but no we never actually played on the roof, totally unplayable up there, way too small and soft. I think our shoot alone ruined it.

but if your looking for me, u need to find the directors cut, I got trimmed from the theatrical edition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Met anyone Famous??   Met anyone Famous?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Met anyone Famous??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2