Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures Empty
PostSubject: Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures   Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:40 am

Andre Dirrell 167.5lb - Arthur Abraham 168lb

Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures 002IMG_5484

Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures 002IMG_5506

Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures 004IMG_5524

Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures 005IMG_5534

Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures 006IMG_5549
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures   Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:47 am

Apparently Thomas Hearns called out Antonio Tarver at the weigh inn.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures   Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:08 am

Hopefully Dirrell doesn't decide to put of his track shoes.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures   Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
Hopefully Dirrell doesn't decide to put of his track shoes.

I guarantee you Dirrell will run for the majority of this fight . Abraham despite being the smallest in the tournament is actually the most powerful and dangerous.

Andre has the athletic ability and speed to outbox Abe but , he can be caught.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures   Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:33 pm

I hope Dirrell takes it after that miscarriage of justice against Froch.

Luckily this is on tape delay in the west coast so it won't be available for me until after UFC 111.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures   Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Shine some shoes Dirrell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures   Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:56 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I hope Dirrell takes it after that miscarriage of justice against Froch.

Luckily this is on tape delay in the west coast so it won't be available for me until after UFC 111.

The only miscarriage of justice was Andre's pathetic performance . Even though I had him winning the fight I was actually quite glad to see Froch get the decision , you don't steal a title you earn it . Andre Ward showed how you become a champion . You don't win by running,excessive clinching and falling over like a drunken buffoon.

If Andre actually fought from the start like did after the points deduction , he would still be undefeated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures   Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell: Weigh inn pictures
Page 1 of 1