Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy St. Patty's

Go down 
+6
OU
LA
SOKO
Bigs03
franklinfan2
GolbeZ
10 posters
AuthorMessage
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

Happy St. Patty's Empty
PostSubject: Happy St. Patty's   Happy St. Patty's EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:05 am

Happy St. Patty's Irish_Car_Bomb-topshot
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

Happy St. Patty's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patty's   Happy St. Patty's EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:15 am

Today, I wore a green shirt and green tie to work. Then a co-worker came over and asked if I was Irish. I told him no and he asked me why I was all decked out in green. So let me get this straight, you are questioning why I am all decked out in green on St. Patrick's day? Are you fucking kidding me? Every year I get criticized for not wearing green then this year I get criticized for wearing green.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

Happy St. Patty's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patty's   Happy St. Patty's EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:10 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Happy St. Patty's Irish_Car_Bomb-topshot

Drinking some green beer on 6th tonight?
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Happy St. Patty's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patty's   Happy St. Patty's EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:25 pm

drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Happy St. Patty's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patty's   Happy St. Patty's EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:28 pm

Already been drinking

Happy St. Patty's boys
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Happy St. Patty's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patty's   Happy St. Patty's EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:47 pm

Happy St. Patty's Happystpt2010_medium
stole this from mmamania.com
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Happy St. Patty's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patty's   Happy St. Patty's EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Sooner..that pic is hot as fuck...im about to go party it up here preeettttyyy quick. Gotta work tomorrow...oughta be interresting going into work and loading a buncha heavy ass equipment into trucks all day still half-drunk hahaha
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Happy St. Patty's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patty's   Happy St. Patty's EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:31 pm

Been drinking flat guinness all evening. It sucks this shitty down doesn't have any decent beer.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Happy St. Patty's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patty's   Happy St. Patty's EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:07 am

woke up yesterday mad early to 3 tall boys and a blunt, and thats before i went on the train to go to the city. The sad thing was i wasn't nearly the most fucked up person on the train. I swear to god the train was so packed you couldn't even move. The train probably had way more people on there than they should have, and 95% of them were wasted! People were smoking weed, fighting, hooking up, and someone even threw up on a baby. And this was at like 8:15 in the morn. Pure chaos. Once we finally got down to the city though it was cool, just drank all fucking day, more than i've ever drank in my life. Then i got home and went to a party to play pong and smoke out of a Hooka. Overall it was a pretty good day!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Happy St. Patty's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patty's   Happy St. Patty's EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:29 am

I didn't do shit yesterday for St.Patty's day. Didn't get off work till 5, I had to be in today at 7am, just wasn't worth it to get shit faced. Although if I was smart I would have gotten shit faced and called in today so I could watch March Madness.
But on a positive note I did get a big bag of some fire ass weed. Some just lovely dro that stanks so good and you better hit with caution, that shit will choak you up. Beautiful shit.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Happy St. Patty's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patty's   Happy St. Patty's EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:57 am

I got a wicked hangover today, time to smoke some weed Weed
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Happy St. Patty's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patty's   Happy St. Patty's EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:59 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I got a wicked hangover today, time to smoke some weed Weed

I hate waiting until 4 to smoke, especially since I got some bomb shit waiting for me. Oh well, just make that first one that much sweeter.
Hit that bitch twice for me LA.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

Happy St. Patty's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patty's   Happy St. Patty's EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:36 am

i got fucked up on st pattys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy St. Patty's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy St. Patty's   Happy St. Patty's Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy St. Patty's
Page 1 of 1