Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy B-Day Josh

Go down 
+4
josh200612
ohiovol62
SOKO
OU
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:45 am

Happy B-Day Josh Funny-birthday-picture-bruce-lee-loved-birthdays1
Happy B-Day Josh Happy-birthday-185
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:27 am

happy birthday man

Happy B-Day Josh Attachment
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:28 am

Fap fap fap
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:10 pm

lol thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:37 pm

I don't have much time, so picture a UK card with John Wall's balls exposed, lol.

HAPPY, HAPPY B-DAY JOSH!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:13 pm

lol thanks bbc!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:53 pm

Happy B-Day Josh MichiganSucks

HAHAHA Happy B-day bro.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:57 pm

NoRegret wrote:

HAHAHA Happy B-day bro.

ha ha that is the same little kid I had to sport as my AV when I lost a bet. Except the kid was in Sooners gear. I wonder what game that kid was really at?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:04 pm

happy b day playa
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:47 pm

NoRegret wrote:

HAHAHA Happy B-day bro.

Happy B-Day Josh Osu_211

OSU in the SEC = South Carolina lol!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:27 pm

ohiovol62 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

HAHAHA Happy B-day bro.

Happy B-Day Josh Osu_211

OSU in the SEC = South Carolina lol!

I guarantee you we would beat any team in the SEC this year, except MAYBE Bama.

The SEC is going to have a down year this year.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:04 am

Being as the SEC has never been "down" I would disagree, it's just taken this long for ESPN to see where the best football is played. You guys are 0-9 all time against SEC teams. Thats pretty bad. My prediction is this, OSU runs through another schedule filled to the brim with powerhouses along the lines of youngstown state and ohio, backdoor their way into another title game, and promply murdered by a 2 loss SEC team that actually plays good teams.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:38 am

ohiovol62 wrote:
Being as the SEC has never been "down" I would disagree, it's just taken this long for ESPN to see where the best football is played. You guys are 0-9 all time against SEC teams. Thats pretty bad. My prediction is this, OSU runs through another schedule filled to the brim with powerhouses along the lines of youngstown state and ohio, backdoor their way into another title game, and promply murdered by a 2 loss SEC team that actually plays good teams.

Whoa whoa whoa! You want to talk about WEAK SCHEDULING?! BAHAHAHA

HOw about Florida vs. The Citadel each year...or how they had to play that team from West Virginia that I cant even remember the name of because it was such a small school?

PLEASE, get over yourself and your big-headed conference.

As I remember last year, I think we went above .500 against your conference in bowl games did we not?

How are you going to say the SEC has never been down? You're an ignorant fan then...considering Florida had never won a championship til the 90's and then til recently again. Alabama is the only team with any sort of real history in that conference and im pretty sure they werent in the SEC for a large portion of their championships...so again you lose on that account.

The Big 10 and Big 12 is where the most history and championships have been won. You dont realize this because you buy into the ESPN hype and are a bandwagon fan while the stroke is hot. No Tebow? Florida will go down to an 8-4 to 9-3 team...nobody in the SEC East will be worth a dick, and then the SEC West will have two decent teams in LSU and Arkansas and only one GOOD team in Alabama...its going to be a big down year for the SEC, mark my words.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:51 am

First of all, Not a UF fan at all but the play FSU every year out of conference. FSU isn't anything to shoot up rockets over now but that was a long term contract they signed with them.

Second of all, UF plays atleast 5 ranked teams a year. UT is ranked most of the time, UGA is always ranked, Aluburn is always ranked, LSU is always ranked, Bamer is always ranked. So expecting them to load up other FSU is pretty stupid. They play a harder schedule than OSU would ever think about playing.

Last year you were 500 in bowl games beacause LSU had to play in a swamp and OSU played in the rose bowl and not against a SEC team. Since the SEC had two BCS bowl bids the #2 big ten team play the #4 SEC team. How bout the year before that? And the year before that? One year is not a pattern. 0-9 vs a conference is a pattern.

Lastly, you think I have a big head? OSU has never and I mean NEVER beatin an SEC team and you think OSU is better than ALL the SEC in one year? Lol. Not a chance. The big ten has a lot of championships becasue of UM. The big 12 was the big 8 until about 20 years ago. The SEC has just as much history as anyone else.

If you think OSU's schedule is comparable to the other top programs in the nation then you're delirious. Their weak schedule explains why OSU losses whenever they play a decent team.

Didn't mean to start an arguement, just put up the pic to be a smartass.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:39 pm

ohiovol62 wrote:
First of all, Not a UF fan at all but the play FSU every year out of conference. FSU isn't anything to shoot up rockets over now but that was a long term contract they signed with them.

Second of all, UF plays atleast 5 ranked teams a year. UT is ranked most of the time, UGA is always ranked, Aluburn is always ranked, LSU is always ranked, Bamer is always ranked. So expecting them to load up other FSU is pretty stupid. They play a harder schedule than OSU would ever think about playing.

Last year you were 500 in bowl games beacause LSU had to play in a swamp and OSU played in the rose bowl and not against a SEC team. Since the SEC had two BCS bowl bids the #2 big ten team play the #4 SEC team. How bout the year before that? And the year before that? One year is not a pattern. 0-9 vs a conference is a pattern.

Lastly, you think I have a big head? OSU has never and I mean NEVER beatin an SEC team and you think OSU is better than ALL the SEC in one year? Lol. Not a chance. The big ten has a lot of championships becasue of UM. The big 12 was the big 8 until about 20 years ago. The SEC has just as much history as anyone else.

If you think OSU's schedule is comparable to the other top programs in the nation then you're delirious. Their weak schedule explains why OSU losses whenever they play a decent team.

Didn't mean to start an arguement, just put up the pic to be a smartass.

This post is complete and ridiculously REEEEETAAARRRDED!

Really? Georgia is always ranked? They were GARBAGE last year and finished unranked....AUBURN UNRANKED, UT UNRANKED, and plenty of the other teams unranked.

You want to talk about head to head matchups...well how about Northwestern who wasnt that good of a team damn near beating your Auburn Tigers in a game they werent even supposed to be in because Auburn was "out of their league"
W

OSU has scheduled Texas two years in a row, USC two years in a row, and next will be Miami, FL University two years in a row starting this year, on top of a STILL COMPETITIVE Big Ten conference.

The SEC is over-hyped and overrated. They get bowl games that are specifically good matchups for them. And you would use the biggest BITCH excuse on the planet blaming the field for LSU's loss, sure it may have helped...but Penn State had to deal with it too...quit your whining. You sound like a little whimpy ass southern cali bitch whining about mud. Toughen up, thats where FOOTBALL WAS BORN!

I dont like to get into these lengthy debates about college football, especially when it isnt even pertaining to the O.T. You live in Ohio, yet root for the SEC...let me guess...you're a Lakers and Yankees fan too, right?
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:02 pm

No. I'm a Tennessee Vol fan so I'm anything but a sunny weather fan, we've had it rough. I'm from tennessee, and believe it or not there's a lot of transplanted Vol fans up here. And I'm NOT talking about just last year idiot! Over the last decade UGA and AUB have been some of the most successful programs. Lol'd at you saying the SEC is overrated. If the SEC is overrated then what the fuck is OSU? The big 10 conference is not competitive in the least. Take the top of the big 10 and match them up the the top of the SEC. Top to bottom. The Big 10 will get raped. You guys are the best the big 10 has to offer and OSU is a running joke in the south. 0-9 man, you can't explain that away. Don't even try.

Happy B-Day Josh Osu310
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:01 pm

ohiovol62 wrote:
No. I'm a Tennessee Vol fan so I'm anything but a sunny weather fan, we've had it rough. I'm from tennessee, and believe it or not there's a lot of transplanted Vol fans up here. And I'm NOT talking about just last year idiot! Over the last decade UGA and AUB have been some of the most successful programs. Lol'd at you saying the SEC is overrated. If the SEC is overrated then what the fuck is OSU? The big 10 conference is not competitive in the least. Take the top of the big 10 and match them up the the top of the SEC. Top to bottom. The Big 10 will get raped. You guys are the best the big 10 has to offer and OSU is a running joke in the south. 0-9 man, you can't explain that away. Don't even try.

Happy B-Day Josh Osu310

Really? You want to start name-calling?

The Big Ten as a conference is above .500 against the SEC...how bout that statistic for your "idiot" ass?

And you're trying to say that the Big Ten hasnt been good over the last decade? Pff lol

I never said the Big Ten was better as a whole than the SEC, but for you to come on here and attack my team for no reason, well..im going to defend my team. And we arent talking about the last ten years you "idiot" we're talking about presently...Ohio State would beat every team in the SEC except MAYBE Alabama.

On a side note, I bet we would beat your Vols by a good 20+ if we played them..but seeing as how your team will struggle just to even make it to a bowl game, It wont happen, even though I would love to see my team spank your Vols just to shut you up, just a little bit.

And I tried to find a funny Tennessee Vols suck or overrated sign, but it turns out you guys are so irrelevant to college football, that nobody cares/cared enough to ever make a good one...what a shocker.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:53 am

The Big 10 is NOT above .500 against the SEC in either bowls or all-time.

All time: 66-47-2 in favor of the SEC

Bowls: 36-23 in favor of the SEC

I will but my proof on the sports board later today.

Oh and Tennessee is not irrelevant. Lets compare:

Ohio State: (19-22) in bowls, 7 national titles (5 consensus titles)

Tennessee: (25-23) in bowls, 6 national titles (5 consensus titles)

Pretty comparable eh? You have one more national title, we have more bowl appearances and more wins in bowls. In fact I think only Texas and Alabama have more. Ohio State has more wins but Tennessee is also top 10 and I think its save to say Tennessee has played better competition over the years. So if Ohio State and Tennessee were chicks and Ohio State was a 9.5 on a ten point scale, Tennessee would be a 9.2

Oh and the one time Tennessee played Ohio State, an 18 year old Peyton Manning (who prolly wasn't even shaving yet) butt raped a one loss Ohio State team with a heisman trophy winner in Eddie George. More on this game later.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:56 am

hey this football debate should continue in the sports section, I'm sure there is a thread you guys can have it out in, this just isn't that thread.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:58 am

My bad man, I'm putting my follow up research on the Sports board as we speak. Got a little out of hand. lol!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:07 am

ohiovol62 wrote:
My bad man, I'm putting my follow up research on the Sports board as we speak. Got a little out of hand. lol!

ha ha yeah its cool, you guys were just starting to get carried away
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:40 am

keep on going vol i love it lol!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:02 pm

josh200612 wrote:
keep on going vol i love it lol!

Says the lowly Michigan fan with nothing to be happy about right now lol
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:29 pm

Oh yeah happy birthday josh
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:23 pm

its not my fault michigan can hang with the sec regret lol. thank you sokolkevin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy B-Day Josh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Josh   Happy B-Day Josh Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy B-Day Josh
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next