Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just had the best meal

Go down 
+4
Farmer1906
Bigs03
boomer sooner
oggy420
8 posters
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Just had the best meal Empty
PostSubject: Just had the best meal   Just had the best meal EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Visiting the parents and my mom made Corned Beef and Cabbage with potatoes and carrots. She kept it i the crock pot like all day. Also home made Irish Soda bread with butter. OMG i wish you all could have tried it. If im making an entire thread about what i ate for dinner then you know it was really fucking good, plus i had the munchies Laughing
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Just had the best meal   Just had the best meal EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Mom's home-cooking is always the best. My mom makes this chicken curry dish that I would literally kill for. I see her about four times a year and I make her make it about everyday.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Just had the best meal   Just had the best meal EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:03 pm

boomer sooner wrote:
Mom's home-cooking is always the best. My mom makes this chicken curry dish that I would literally kill for. I see her about four times a year and I make her make it about everyday.

People have killed for less than a good, homecooked meal. If I were hungry enough I might send someone to an early grave for a good steak and loaded baked potato.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just had the best meal   Just had the best meal EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Corned Beef and Cabbage ewwwwwww.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Just had the best meal   Just had the best meal EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Not only does that not sound worthy of its own thread, but it just plain sounds bad.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Just had the best meal   Just had the best meal EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:47 am

you guys have no idea what ur talking about. Im not talking shityy corned beef which is what usually comes to mind when u think of the meal, im talking the most tender delicious meat you have ever eaten. But i agree with ewwww towards the cabbage pale

hhhaaha im to fucked up right now!
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Just had the best meal   Just had the best meal EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:44 am

Haha! Yeah, cabbage did not sound to good, but I've had some killer corned beef in the past.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Just had the best meal   Just had the best meal EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:11 am

not my favorite but if cooked right theres no way you cant like it. But Im with bigs give a 20oz angus rib eye and a baked potato with a few tall boys and im set. now im fucking hungry.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Just had the best meal   Just had the best meal EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:16 am

you or Bigs ever had Twiced Baked Potatos? My mom makes some killer Twice Baked Potatos that I would kill a 1st grader for. I will look that innocent kid right in the eyes as I snap his neck to get me some of those potatos...yeah they are that damn good.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Just had the best meal   Just had the best meal EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:25 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
you or Bigs ever had Twiced Baked Potatos? My mom makes some killer Twice Baked Potatos that I would kill a 1st grader for. I will look that innocent kid right in the eyes as I snap his neck to get me some of those potatos...yeah they are that damn good.

yes sir thats some good shit man I have had them a few times and would take them over a bp any day. good call
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Just had the best meal   Just had the best meal EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Funny, I just had twice baked potatoes last night
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Just had the best meal   Just had the best meal EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:07 pm

I grilled some Delmonico's this weekend Cool
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Just had the best meal   Just had the best meal EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:14 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

There's a restaurant close to my house that makes some damn good twice baked potatoes. I still gotta go with the fully loaded baked potato, though. Minus the chives, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just had the best meal   Just had the best meal Empty

Back to top Go down

Just had the best meal
Page 1 of 1