Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place Empty
PostSubject: To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place   To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Who wants to do a Ninja's Place Bracket? I am not good with puters and wouldn't know where to start? I wanted to know if someone would want to create a thread for it. You don't have to have a bunch of knowledge on college bball either as most of you know. I beat out everyone of about 50 people and got 2nd place to an old lady when Memphis couldn't hit a freethrow a few years back. just goes to show ya right there. I studied that year big time for the Bracket.

Let me know who wants to play and if one of you can design one for us? I know I am asking alot, but I figure someone is wanting or willing to do it.

Last edited by bigbeastcardinal12 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place   To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Whoever creates a bracket sets rules and points and when brackets must be done.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place   To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:00 pm

If you want to fill out one leave ur name. Just cause you don't want to create the bracket doesn't mean you shouldn't let us know if you want to play? Not sure why 4 of you have looked at it if you don't want to play?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place   To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:15 pm

lol calm down bbc im down.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place   To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:18 pm

josh200612 wrote:
lol calm down bbc im down.

Oh I wasn't mad, just saying is all! It's all good brother.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place   To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:27 pm

it looked like you were getting frustrated lol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place   To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:43 pm

josh200612 wrote:
it looked like you were getting frustrated lol.

Nah I know there are a few online right now. We will have to give this a few days atleast. I hope it happens
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place   To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:54 pm

im already in one with my dudes i think we have 12 people right now 10 bucks to get in and its on the cbs site. im just waiting for them to place the teams and im ready.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place   To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:27 pm

Oggy has one for our group on ESPN. I sent Ninja a message to see if he wanted one or not? If he does have a Ninja's Place one here then I will be down. This is all me asking for one so it is not a big deal if we don't have one here guys. I know this is a popular thing in March so I thought I would get the word out is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place   To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place Empty

Back to top Go down

To all MCBBALL bracket fans that want one on Ninja's Place
Page 1 of 1