Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN

Go down 
+14
Cu Bu
Wolfgangsta
NoRegret
timthebim
killerofchicken
Bigs03
acccardinal12
OU
SOKO
franklinfan2
ohiovol62
Andrew the Raider King
KingsOwn19
Birdofthad
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:23 am

Hahahahahh pretty funny

they must feel threatened congrats to Ninja

Ninjasplace is not an allowed word to type
what a heap of bullshit
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:30 am

lol, what the fuck. i forgot that board even existed. I may be one of the only ones to actually not go back to the ESPN MMA forums after the shitstorm hit it following UFC 100. One day it's a perfectly good forum and the next day...year zero. How bad it is it over there right now?

Its funny that they feel threatened enough by Ninjasplace to ban the word.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:39 am

it is dead as it gets
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:10 am

I used to go back there and try and help the noobs to the sport, but a bunch of whining, finger pointing, and boxing fans go there and destroyed it. Besides I can cuss over here and even if I disagree with someone here ie. Wolf, Kingsown, etc. at least they have a good idea of why their opinion is what it is instead of just throwing shit out there and seeing if it sticks. I never understood, nor hung out with ppl like that.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:51 am

Fleav is still over there prolly. He's cool. He's not very smart but atleast he's funny. Someone should recruit him. lol
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:58 am

There are a few regulars still there besides fleaverd like Eshelmanvonbraun and Magma Man. I respect the fact that they are loyal to that board especially since it has gone to shit.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:09 am

Is researcher still there?
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:11 am

ohiovol62 wrote:
Fleav is still over there prolly. He's cool. He's not very smart but atleast he's funny. Someone should recruit him. lol

you mean SHE atleast we hope
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:57 am

Well before you would just get a temp ban if you mentnioned anyting even close to "ninja". I tried to get creative and say Google "A place about Ninjas" since the search would have Ninja's Place at the top but even that didn't work.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:06 am

sokolkevin wrote:
ohiovol62 wrote:

Yeah, wishfull thinking if you ask me. lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 am

ohiovol62 wrote:
sokolkevin wrote:
ohiovol62 wrote:

ha ha yeah fleav is not a chick, he likes to play his little game but I'm 100% sure fleav is dude. I've talked to him enough, the chick thing is just an act.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:30 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
ohiovol62 wrote:
sokolkevin wrote:
ohiovol62 wrote:

ha ha yeah fleav is not a chick, he likes to play his little game but I'm 100% sure fleav is dude. I've talked to him enough, the chick thing is just an act.

then why does fleav get so offended any time someone degrades the female species and support all the woman fighters.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:35 am

sokolkevin wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
ohiovol62 wrote:
sokolkevin wrote:
ohiovol62 wrote:

then why does fleav get so offended any time someone degrades the female species and support all the woman fighters.

He wants you to think he is a chick, you can tell more by reading the old post that fleav isn't a chick, before he starting playing that game all the time. It's an act. I'm telling you I'm 100% sure on this having talked to fleav enough over the last year +. Like I said you could tell more back in the day.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:54 am

Which is exactly why he/she, it, Alf, should be here.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:47 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
sokolkevin wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
ohiovol62 wrote:
sokolkevin wrote:
ohiovol62 wrote:

He wants you to think he is a chick, you can tell more by reading the old post that fleav isn't a chick, before he starting playing that game all the time. It's an act. I'm telling you I'm 100% sure on this having talked to fleav enough over the last year +. Like I said you could tell more back in the day.

Sooners Fleav is a girl for sure. I can't say how I know, but she is in fact a lesbian who lives about 30 minutes away from me. She won't come over here either because we are all male pigs. Sokol is right too she hates anything negative about women.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:49 pm

ohiovol62 wrote:

Classic fail posts. No man would take the time to do that. Only a chick would. They were classic.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Hahahahahh pretty funny

what a heap of bullshit

They fear Ninja's Place!
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:53 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
ohiovol62 wrote:

Classic fail posts. No man would take the time to do that. Only a chick would. They were classic.

Epic fail.

lol!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:59 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Hahahahahh pretty funny

what a heap of bullshit

They fear Ninja's Place!

No BBC you are wrong, I would bet my life on it. Fleav may talk a good game at times but I'm positive he is a dude. Not even a question in my mind. I have had a few conversations with him over the past year+ and at times he let his gaurd down. Unmistakeable fleav is a dude. Not even a butch lesbian, no even post op. Fleav is 100% man.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:01 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Hahahahahh pretty funny

what a heap of bullshit

They fear Ninja's Place!

No BBC you are wrong, I would bet my life on it. Fleav may talk a good game at times but I'm positive he is a dude. Not even a question in my mind. I have had a few conversations with him over the past year+ and at times he let his gaurd down. Unmistakeable fleav is a dude. Not even a butch lesbian, no even post op. Fleav is 100% man.

Must have been his wife I screwed then.

jk I really thought it was a butch for sure and I was trying o pull your leg for a sec. I beleive if you if you say so. I know you aren't the type that lies Sooners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:42 pm

They actually banned the word wtf , that's hilarious I guess even the mighty ESPN fears Ninja.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:44 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
They actually banned the word wtf , that's hilarious I guess even the mighty ESPN fears Ninja.

god I love your sig, I know you get that alot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:46 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

god I love your sig, I know you get that alot.

Haha I am glad Charlotte brings happiness to the board.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:27 pm

I don't know why anyone would be loyal to ESPN. ESPN would stab them in the back for a quarter.

Fleav is a homo. So is Researcher. HendoNation sucks too. ESPN MMA board is a joke.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
I don't know why anyone would be loyal to ESPN. ESPN would stab them in the back for a quarter.

Fleav is a homo. So is Researcher. HendoNation sucks too. ESPN MMA board is a joke.

Tell us how you really feel lol, nice proast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN   Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations NinjasPlace is a Banned Word at ESPN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next