[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Kobe doesn't flinch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Kobe doesn't flinch Empty
PostSubject: Kobe doesn't flinch   Kobe doesn't flinch EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:28 pm



I am a Kobe hater, but this is pretty badass.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit
Posts : 14830
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 30
Location : Cincinnati

Kobe doesn't flinch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe doesn't flinch   Kobe doesn't flinch EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:29 pm

That was awesome. I was watching that game hoping Artest would actually do something worth value this year and start beating Barnes' ass

_________________
Kobe doesn't flinch 0000
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

Kobe doesn't flinch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe doesn't flinch   Kobe doesn't flinch EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Bro it's Kobe

Another game-winner last night
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21274
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 100
Location : Fresyes, CA

Kobe doesn't flinch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe doesn't flinch   Kobe doesn't flinch EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Artest has been a dead man the past week. He is shooting like .150 his past several games.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



Kobe doesn't flinch LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARKobe doesn't flinch BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

Kobe doesn't flinch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe doesn't flinch   Kobe doesn't flinch EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Yeah but his D has been solid, he'll pick up his O around playoff time
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Kobe doesn't flinch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe doesn't flinch   Kobe doesn't flinch EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Glad Artest is out of Houston. The guy is nuts in the head and now his game is crap. Maybe he should start drinking at halftime again. He can't get much worse.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!
Posts : 4548
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 29
Location : The Dirty 330- Ohio

Kobe doesn't flinch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe doesn't flinch   Kobe doesn't flinch EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:54 pm

The Lakers better watch out for those Dallas Mavericks if they even want a shot at the Finals this year.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

Kobe doesn't flinch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe doesn't flinch   Kobe doesn't flinch EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Yawn, Lakers in 6 at most

Artest is shooting better than Ariza
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Kobe doesn't flinch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe doesn't flinch   Kobe doesn't flinch EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:57 pm

NoRegret wrote:
The Lakers better watch out for those Dallas Mavericks if they even want a shot at the Finals this year.

Mavs will fold like a tent like they always do in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Kobe doesn't flinch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe doesn't flinch   Kobe doesn't flinch EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:00 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Yawn, Lakers in 6 at most

Artest is shooting better than Ariza

Yeah playing next to Kobe, Oden, & Gasol is the same as playing next to Brooks, Scola, and Battier.

They have different roles and Ariza was twice the player as Artest in the same role last year.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!
Posts : 4548
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 29
Location : The Dirty 330- Ohio

Kobe doesn't flinch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe doesn't flinch   Kobe doesn't flinch EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
The Lakers better watch out for those Dallas Mavericks if they even want a shot at the Finals this year.

Mavs will fold like a tent like they always do in the playoffs.

so you are saying that Butler, Stevenson, and excuse me for getting the other guy's name, arent going to make a difference to the team? I disagree whole-heartedly, the Mavs have the depth and talent to keep up with anyone right now.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

Kobe doesn't flinch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe doesn't flinch   Kobe doesn't flinch EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Yawn, Lakers in 6 at most

Artest is shooting better than Ariza

Yeah playing next to Kobe, Oden, & Gasol is the same as playing next to Brooks, Scola, and Battier.

They have different roles and Ariza was twice the player as Artest in the same role last year.

And Artest played better then Ariza fo Houston, numbers back that up

No doubt Ariza fit better than Artest to this point, but Ron is more what we need right now, he'll bang with Melo or maybe Bron, where Ariza got walked on by those guys.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21274
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 100
Location : Fresyes, CA

Kobe doesn't flinch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe doesn't flinch   Kobe doesn't flinch EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Artest is tough and can work but I not convinced he has the head to grasp Jackson's triangle effectively. If it were not for his defense he would be stuck on the bench.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



Kobe doesn't flinch LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARKobe doesn't flinch BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Kobe doesn't flinch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe doesn't flinch   Kobe doesn't flinch EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:56 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Yawn, Lakers in 6 at most

Artest is shooting better than Ariza

Yeah playing next to Kobe, Oden, & Gasol is the same as playing next to Brooks, Scola, and Battier.

They have different roles and Ariza was twice the player as Artest in the same role last year.

And Artest played better then Ariza fo Houston, numbers back that up

No doubt Ariza fit better than Artest to this point, but Ron is more what we need right now, he'll bang with Melo or maybe Bron, where Ariza got walked on by those guys.

Last year's team had Yao and Tmac some of the year.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Kobe doesn't flinch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe doesn't flinch   Kobe doesn't flinch EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:46 pm

That was impressive not to flinch at all. Kobe is a bad dude! I can see the Lakers having trouble with the Mavs. I don't watch alot of NBA, but SC has said that the Mavs are playing good bll since they aquired someone? They have been winning alot also from what I have heard the past fw weeks on SC. I am not saying they will beat the Lakers, but SC hasn't been talking about the Mavs if they aren't good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Kobe doesn't flinch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe doesn't flinch   Kobe doesn't flinch Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Kobe doesn't flinch
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: