Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battle of the babes who you got?

Go down 
+4
Birdofthad
OU
bobbitt15
SOKO
8 posters

Battle of the Babes who you got?
Hillary Fisher
Battle of the babes who you got? Vote_lcap85%Battle of the babes who you got? Vote_rcap
 85% [ 11 ]
Tiffany Selby
Battle of the babes who you got? Vote_lcap15%Battle of the babes who you got? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Battle of the babes who you got? Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the babes who you got?   Battle of the babes who you got? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:08 pm

here you guys go these are two hotties from playboy who ya got? I just threw it together so give me ideas for the next one.
Hillary Fisher

Battle of the babes who you got? Hillary_fisher-57Battle of the babes who you got? Hillary_fisher-61Battle of the babes who you got? Hillary_fisher-34Battle of the babes who you got? Hillary_fisher-40
Tiffany Selby
Battle of the babes who you got? Tiffany_Selby_j4
Battle of the babes who you got? 1203013018_tiffany-selby-9Battle of the babes who you got? Tiffany-Selby-i147575Battle of the babes who you got? SelbyBattle of the babes who you got? Hillary-fisher-7
Battle of the babes who you got? Hillary_fisher-61
Battle of the babes who you got? Hillary_fisher-60

Last edited by sokolkevin on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the babes who you got?   Battle of the babes who you got? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:13 pm

Fisher for sure

Battle of the babes who you got? Hilary5_0
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the babes who you got?   Battle of the babes who you got? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:18 pm

Bravo Soko, nice choices. I was going to make a sexy bitches thread the other day.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the babes who you got?   Battle of the babes who you got? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:20 pm

I took Fisher as well, but no wrong answer here.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the babes who you got?   Battle of the babes who you got? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:38 pm

is it me or are the fisher picks not showing
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the babes who you got?   Battle of the babes who you got? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:39 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
is it me or are the fisher picks not showing

I can see them all just fine
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the babes who you got?   Battle of the babes who you got? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:40 pm

cool its just me
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the babes who you got?   Battle of the babes who you got? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Nope they aren't. Not sure why. I'll throw a few out

Battle of the babes who you got? Hillary+Fisher+3

Battle of the babes who you got? Babe-of-the-week-032709-20090326053528322
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the babes who you got?   Battle of the babes who you got? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:42 pm

I can't see Fisher's pics in the original either so that makes two of us atleast
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the babes who you got?   Battle of the babes who you got? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:47 pm

huh, weird. I can see all of them just fine.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the babes who you got?   Battle of the babes who you got? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:55 pm

woooo god damn Im taking the brunette in a close heated split decision
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the babes who you got?   Battle of the babes who you got? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:07 pm

I like both, but Fisher looks more grip eager.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the babes who you got?   Battle of the babes who you got? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 pm

The blonde isn't even a dime piece! The brunette is hoot. My wife is better looking than the blonde. Who voted for that blonde anyways?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the babes who you got?   Battle of the babes who you got? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:44 pm

WOW Exclamation Fisher is smokin!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the babes who you got?   Battle of the babes who you got? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:05 pm

Fisher but damn its close!!! Beast shut the hell up also ur wife dont look better than the blonde lol. If she does post the pics lol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the babes who you got?   Battle of the babes who you got? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Yeah she does for real. That blonde isn't that hot and shouldn't even be compared to this brunette chick. I would never post a picture of me or my family on here. Wolf would have a field day. I have swore on Jesus and my kids, testes and everything. I have no reason to lie to people on the net man. Just take my word. Why would I lie about it? I am not bragging about having a hot wife dude, I am just bragging about having a smoking hot wife is all, lol. I am not the ugliest guy or anything, but I def got lucky in this dept. and I should brag about it for real. That is only human. I can tell you I banged some ugly chicks back in the day too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the babes who you got?   Battle of the babes who you got? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:07 am

Who are they ?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the babes who you got?   Battle of the babes who you got? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:21 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Who are they ?

I never heard of either chicks, but the brunette is smoking hot. Not as good looking as Charlotte my Scottish friend! Charlotte is in my top 5 now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the babes who you got?   Battle of the babes who you got? Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of the babes who you got?
Page 1 of 1