Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Town unites against Aryan Nation

Go down 
+7
Birdofthad
GolbeZ
Wolfgangsta
LTFG
ohiovol62
GDPofDRC
MMAEYES
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Town unites against Aryan Nation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:24 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ya, because banning religions is American right?

The Aryan Nation go about their beliefs the wrong way, but like any and all cultural/ethnic organization centered around Europeans in the USA, they'll only face hatred and bigotry from their own people for simply wanting to exist.

Society is very sick. Just like other groups have faced persecution and descrimination in the past, white seperatists/survivalists/"surpremacist"/whatever/white anythings and unpopular religions face persecution now.

Nothing has changed except the boogy men we collectively hate. Have we really made any progress as a country?

Tolerance and self determination...unless you're different or disagree with the mainstream. Just like when Texas ripped 500 kids from their parents in an entire town because of one single allegation. Why? Because of their choice of religion.

Wolf the only thing not right about this is the double standard by which the NEW black panther movement isn't seen as equal to the aryan nation. And when did the aryan nation claim to be a religious group? And if they do don't tell me you believe that shit they have nothing to do with religion

Dear God, Can you help me get some guns and steel toed boots to stomp blacks and gays and mexicans. Please dear lord. Amen

C,mon Wolf for real? You believe that pass of religion so they can breed hate amongst white people?

PS this story sucked! I thought I was gonna see men, women, and children beating up skinheads. Big let down
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:32 pm

I was talking about two different things. Mormons and JWs being persecuted and people with pro-white world views being persecuted. Both go against mainstream society and values and are therefore still subject to persecution
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:40 pm

The JW's knocking during Fap time was some good humor though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:33 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
this thread can go to the "white trash can". ha ha get it? No but seriously this thread is an ugly subject that I have zero interest in getting into, even for a second.

Well, to be fair, the original topic of the post was in good nature, and I found it pretty interresting...but then it got turned into a religious/whatever kind of debate was going on, I didnt read all of the posts on this subject because like you said, it doesnt much appeal to me, but the original topic was an interresting post IMO.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:57 pm

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
this thread can go to the "white trash can". ha ha get it? No but seriously this thread is an ugly subject that I have zero interest in getting into, even for a second.

Well, to be fair, the original topic of the post was in good nature, and I found it pretty interresting...but then it got turned into a religious/whatever kind of debate was going on, I didnt read all of the posts on this subject because like you said, it doesnt much appeal to me, but the original topic was an interresting post IMO.

Yeah but it needed a good fight for real. How awesome would it have been if two old black ladies were beating up a skinhead
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:23 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I was talking about two different things. Mormons and JWs being persecuted and people with pro-white world views being persecuted. Both go against mainstream society and values and are therefore still subject to persecution

How in the world can you justify comparing the persecution of mormons and jws and this story. The mormons weren't out to destroy the other religions were they? NO. Your describing this skinheads as pro-white that's laughable because they make us look stupid. They aren't just pro-white they are anti to anything non-white so stop acting like the aryans are just some poor misunderstood org everyone knows what they are about and that's way this town stood up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:03 pm

A-N is misguided. They see their own race in peril(which there is some validity to their concerns)and are pro-white, but lash out against non-whites in anger. Right ideas in some respects, wrong approach. Just like the Black Panthers. I have zero issue with ethnic nationalism. Preserving diversity is the greatest way to preserve diversity.

Most people don't understand what these kinds of people actually believe and what really drives them, and the only images they have of these people are "hate rallys" and stuff. The media phrases the debate this way. You only see the skinheads you are shown.

Thus the public have no beef when these folks are abused and persecuted, because just like in the past, a group with a minority opinion or world view is misrepresented as an evil by the media and the government, made to be less than human, so when their human rights are trampled on, no one cares. "They deserve it"

All these people really want is for there to be blonde people in 200 years(check the stats, there won't be), and their nation to remain a white nation. Considering this place was founded and built almost entirely by whites(I understand slaves built things too folks, but they represent 10% of the population as former captive farm hands), I can see their point. Just like I could see the point of a Mexican who believed the same thing if Mexico was being overrun by non-ethnic Mexicans, especially if ethnic Mexicans were being almost punished for being the majority in their own country.

It is disturbing to me that "White Pride" has become synonymous with "Brown Hate" when no other ethnic pride has such connotations. Cain has that skrawled across his chest, but imagine if Lesnar had that across his? The media has been phrasing the issue this way for so long, it is as if the only people drawn to this are the ignorant or those so angry and upset with desperation they embrace the hate.

Ultimately pro-White movements should focus on positivity ; the great and wonderful aspects of Indo-European culture, the beauty of our own heritage, pride in our own race without hate of others. This would be the best way to ensure caucasian ethnicity and culture is perserved.

Someone else said to ban JW's and Morons in the first page of this thread. That is how religion got into it.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
A-N is misguided. They see their own race in peril(which there is some validity to their concerns)and are pro-white, but lash out against non-whites in anger. Right ideas in some respects, wrong approach. Just like the Black Panthers. I have zero issue with ethnic nationalism. Preserving diversity is the greatest way to preserve diversity.

Most people don't understand what these kinds of people actually believe and what really drives them, and the only images they have of these people are "hate rallys" and stuff. The media phrases the debate this way. You only see the skinheads you are shown.

Thus the public have no beef when these folks are abused and persecuted, because just like in the past, a group with a minority opinion or world view is misrepresented as an evil by the media and the government, made to be less than human, so when their human rights are trampled on, no one cares. "They deserve it"

All these people really want is for there to be blonde people in 200 years(check the stats, there won't be), and their nation to remain a white nation. Considering this place was founded and built almost entirely by whites(I understand slaves built things too folks, but they represent 10% of the population as former captive farm hands), I can see their point. Just like I could see the point of a Mexican who believed the same thing if Mexico was being overrun by non-ethnic Mexicans, especially if ethnic Mexicans were being almost punished for being the majority in their own country.

It is disturbing to me that "White Pride" has become synonymous with "Brown Hate" when no other ethnic pride has such connotations. Cain has that skrawled across his chest, but imagine if Lesnar had that across his? The media has been phrasing the issue this way for so long, it is as if the only people drawn to this are the ignorant or those so angry and upset with desperation they embrace the hate.

Ultimately pro-White movements should focus on positivity ; the great and wonderful aspects of Indo-European culture, the beauty of our own heritage, pride in our own race without hate of others. This would be the best way to ensure caucasian ethnicity and culture is perserved.

Someone else said to ban JW's and Morons in the first page of this thread. That is how religion got into it.

The smartest post you have made in weeks, Wolf. As to your bolded phrase... Yes, this is where they should focus their efforts, but instead they choose to preach hatered and intolerance of anything non caucasion. The majority of them don't know any other way and it's what they base their recruitment on for the most part. Hate and destroy anything and everything non-white... There's really not much to misunderstand about their message and or agenda...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:30 am

It's not hate for the sake of hate. That doesn't exist on a macro level.

It is hate out of fear of cultural destruction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town unites against Aryan Nation   Town unites against Aryan Nation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town unites against Aryan Nation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2