[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Hey OUSOONERSOU

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21274
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 100
Location : Fresyes, CA

Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:39 pm

That's where your being small. Disagreement in a proper argument doesn't make people foes. That is a immature approach to have. You have been saying all this 'I'm right', 'this is fact', 'I win' junk and it is laughable. Then you continually say there is something wrong with all the people who do not accept your truth and fact.... excuse me, opinion. That is why I say your being small. You presenting your self here in a very juvenile manner. And you are unable to deal with being called out on it as you keep demonstrating.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARHey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:49 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
That's where your being small. Disagreement in a proper argument doesn't make people foes. That is a immature approach to have. You have been saying all this 'I'm right', 'this is fact', 'I win' junk and it is laughable. Then you continually say there is something wrong with all the people who do not accept your truth and fact.... excuse me, opinion. That is why I say your being small. You presenting your self here in a very juvenile manner. And you are unable to deal with being called out on it as you keep demonstrating.

I admit being wrong all the time and have forever. Arguing an opinion, and following someone around to different threads and disagreeing on different occassions is a big difference. That is what I have seen from you for real. If you think that is small of me then fine. I think you have been messing with me for no reason honestly. I get proved wrong all the time and have for quite some time. Kind of wierd that I just decide to pick you out of all the people after two years. Find a thread where you have agreed with me or said something positive to me and I will Pick an Avatar that you want and wear it until Xmas. Go ahead
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21274
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 100
Location : Fresyes, CA

Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:57 pm

I'm pretty sure I had a very similar response you had in a thread I just posted in about 5 or six times in the Last hour without having to bother looking up anything. And I really have no interest in your whole win lose game or your avatar. You have tunnel vision because my opinion is different than yours on some issues and I feel I argued so adequately. That's how it works. That doesn't make people enemies. Evan having to explain this is silly.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARHey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:01 pm

That is my point! You only disagree, but never agree. You say negatives, but never a positive. I have complimented Wolf on many occassions. You can't just go around always disagreeing without something positive every now and then or it makes it look like a witch hunt like I said a few days ago before this topic. Do you get what I am saying? You have done that GDP. I even looked after it kept happening adn couldn't find one nice thing said to me by you, yet I had said nice things or agreed with you. Maybe I should use positive instead of nice. If you find one positive comment towards me I will apologize and admit I was wrong. Other than that I am done with this conversation
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:04 pm

In conclusion

A&M > OU, tu, UTEP, BU & UL Razz
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:07 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I'm pretty sure I had a very similar response you had in a thread I just posted in about 5 or six times in the Last hour without having to bother looking up anything. And I really have no interest in your whole win lose game or your avatar. You have tunnel vision because my opinion is different than yours on some issues and I feel I argued so adequately. That's how it works. That doesn't make people enemies. Evan having to explain this is silly.


Dude you know what I mean and you are now backing up. If you agreed with me that isn't the same as saying I agree with BBC. instead of you are wrong BBC or something like that.
If negative comments are all you give a person, they will feel like you are being negative towards them. Don't even say anything else if you don"t get what I am saying because it is useless. I am not the one riding your coat tail and saying things to you.

You don't care about my lil avatar game because you know I am right about the negativity you have towards me.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21274
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 100
Location : Fresyes, CA

Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
In conclusion

A&M > OU, tu, UTEP, BU & UL Razz

HA ha for sure.



BBC this has been made trash. You just want to go in circle. You really want me to go looking for through post so I can find something nice I said about you so you can apologize and let me control your avatar? Get real. This is why I called you immature. I'm not going to look up anything for you BBC your being a drama queen.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARHey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
In conclusion

A&M > OU, tu, UTEP, BU & UL Razz


LMAO. A guy at school was totally you in person today. He did say that Baylor was better than the Aggies though to which I said nope. How bout Nebraska? That has to make you happy
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21274
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 100
Location : Fresyes, CA

Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Oh and farmer your with your conclusion I think this thread has a more deserving location. Sorry.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARHey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:17 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
In conclusion

A&M > OU, tu, UTEP, BU & UL Razz

HA ha for sure.



BBC this has been made trash. You just want to go in circle. You really want me to go looking for through post so I can find something nice I said about you so you can apologize and let me control your avatar? Get real. This is why I called you immature. I'm not going to look up anything for you BBC your being a drama queen.

Yeah and you have been a jerk to me and you just got owned for real. Don't look. I don't want you too. I just said that to prove you have been negative towards me. That doesn't make me immature or anything you have said. I am just tired of you dogging me all the time when you never bring someting positive to me, now take it to the trash can. This thread will continue thru the tourney either way. Now screw off dude and don't say another word to me. Plenty of other people to talk too.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:18 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Oh and farmer your with your conclusion I think this thread has a more deserving location. Sorry.

Yup this is Wolf like
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:19 pm

OH BBC is trashing your thread big daddy. You little punk
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21274
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 100
Location : Fresyes, CA

Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:19 pm

I take it back, you are very mature.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARHey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:39 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I take it back, you are very mature.


Thanks buddy! Even if it is sarcasm it is a start for you. Atleast it looks positive. I love my level of maturity. Atleast I don't have to back peddle and lie about being this way you dick!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Yaeh UTEP is the best team in Texas. No one has played yet, but I still think they would beat Baylor and the Faggies. They would own Texas.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 34
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:15 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Yaeh UTEP is the best team in Texas. No one has played yet, but I still think they would beat Baylor and the Faggies. They would own Texas.

I dunno, I think Baylor is probably the best team in Texas this year. Not saying UTEP couldn't give them a run but I think Baylor is jut the better team. I think they will go the farthest in the tourny.

_________________
Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:24 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Yaeh UTEP is the best team in Texas. No one has played yet, but I still think they would beat Baylor and the Faggies. They would own Texas.

I dunno, I think Baylor is probably the best team in Texas this year. Not saying UTEP couldn't give them a run but I think Baylor is jut the better team. I think they will go the farthest in the tourny.

Speaking of BU, they sure looked good again last night.

They have a very legit resume and will be working on moving up to a 3 seed of they beat KSU today. I don't think A&M can quite catch them unless they beat KU.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Hey OUSOONERSOU
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: