Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Songs, Check OUT!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

New Songs, Check OUT! Empty
PostSubject: New Songs, Check OUT!   New Songs, Check OUT! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Got my homeboy Serg Kindle (1st rounder ins this 2010 draft guarantee'd) on the there They Go

and recorded another song with him and my homeboys last ngiht check em out

There They GO and Aint a Dance Song, let me know what ya think

And Im the white guy with the goatee No Regret pictures like 5 years old though

http://www.myspace.com/jackbirdbg
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: New Songs, Check OUT!   New Songs, Check OUT! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:36 pm

Dude I can't do the myspace thing. I am on FB and that is as far as I can go. I want to hear it bad. Any on youtube? I still find some rap to my liking. Some lil Wayne. I kinda listen to older stuff like WuTang Clan or old Eminem.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: New Songs, Check OUT!   New Songs, Check OUT! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:04 am

Myspace is easiest one to set up
got some stuff on itunes
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Songs, Check OUT!   New Songs, Check OUT! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:17 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Myspace is easiest one to set up
got some stuff on itunes

Dude I know how to set up an account. lol I just don't want to is all. I am not the smartest cat when it comes to puters, but I am not that dumb. After FB I got a bunch of crap emails and people bug the piss out of me.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Songs, Check OUT!   New Songs, Check OUT! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:19 am

I still want to hear it though. You should put some on Youtube. Alot of people get discovered there. You could have your music with a basketball game or highlight reel, or a pic of your group?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Songs, Check OUT!   New Songs, Check OUT! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:51 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I still want to hear it though. You should put some on Youtube. Alot of people get discovered there. You could have your music with a basketball game or highlight reel, or a pic of your group?

ya I need to do that, me and Serg did a music video for some local entertainment company putting out street DVDs, got a friend in LA doing movie stuff so Im gonna get him to shoot one when he gets back in town
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Songs, Check OUT!   New Songs, Check OUT! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

ya I need to do that, me and Serg did a music video for some local entertainment company putting out street DVDs, got a friend in LA doing movie stuff so Im gonna get him to shoot one when he gets back in town

Let me know when so I can check it out. If you can put one on FB I will check it out also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Songs, Check OUT!   New Songs, Check OUT! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Songs, Check OUT!
Page 1 of 1