Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boy was a wrong lol

Go down 
+5
Cu Bu
Farmer1906
GolbeZ
Birdofthad
CombatSports4Life
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

Boy was a wrong lol Empty
PostSubject: Boy was a wrong lol   Boy was a wrong lol EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:32 pm

I didn't think Cain was going to win but I'm certainly eating my crow. I will say though it's awesome for the UFC that it has worked out this way and Cain is a good representative. It always sucks letting go of the old legends you grow up with but that's life. What's new with you guys?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Boy was a wrong lol   Boy was a wrong lol EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:33 pm

glad your back

I didint think Cain was going to win either, was shocked when he straight up beat the piss out of Nog
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Boy was a wrong lol   Boy was a wrong lol EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:49 pm

I was the opposite of shocked .. I was disappointed that I was right ... Nog hasnt looked good once in the UFC in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Boy was a wrong lol   Boy was a wrong lol EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:15 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
I was the opposite of shocked .. I was disappointed that I was right ... Nog hasnt looked good once in the UFC in my opinion

He did vs Couture, but Couture isn't twice his size or twice his speed.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Boy was a wrong lol   Boy was a wrong lol EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:18 pm

i rooted for nog for the reason he has only a few fights left and not many opportunities to achieve success in UFC. I feel like Cain will be around for a long time and have many big fights. Other than the brown pride tattoo I think Cain is above reproach in work ethic,skillset and the only Question mark was explosive power and he answered that in a big way saturday night
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Boy was a wrong lol   Boy was a wrong lol EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:19 pm

i hate it, all my old timers are basically done and know the new age guys are getting old
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Boy was a wrong lol   Boy was a wrong lol EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:37 pm

I thought Cain would win but not as hands down as he did. He dominated Nog and made him look very old and slow. BTW what up Combat welcome back.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Boy was a wrong lol   Boy was a wrong lol EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Combats wats up man! i wont even rub it cus i did enuff of that after my vikes killed ur packers,,,
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

PostSubject: Re: Boy was a wrong lol   Boy was a wrong lol EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:52 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
Combats wats up man! i wont even rub it cus i did enuff of that after my vikes killed ur packers,,,
Everything was so worth seeing Favre choke in the playoffs. You were definitely right on this one. It's pretty cool though because Cain will probably start getting a huge following. That man can fight.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Boy was a wrong lol   Boy was a wrong lol EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:14 pm

we dont talk about what happened against the saints that day combat! EVER!!..
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

PostSubject: Re: Boy was a wrong lol   Boy was a wrong lol EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:12 am

lol sorry bro
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Boy was a wrong lol   Boy was a wrong lol EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Cain was awesome. I expected him to win but damn he made quick work out of Big Nog. Very impressive.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Boy was a wrong lol   Boy was a wrong lol EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:21 pm

i love that you are still sporting the avatar I gave you Combat.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Boy was a wrong lol   Boy was a wrong lol EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:11 am

GolbeZ wrote:
i love that you are still sporting the avatar I gave you Combat.
I didn't notice that and I checked this thread out two times. That is a perfect helmet. I had said hello to Combat on the ESPN crap board the day he made this. Wasn't dissin ya Combat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy was a wrong lol   Boy was a wrong lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy was a wrong lol
Page 1 of 1