Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.

Go down 
+13
LA
Wolfgangsta
Farmer1906
terpsandravens
NoRegret
chorky777
CainVelasquezFan
muayjitsu
bobbitt15
Thomasdrrn09
SOKO
Ziggy116
The Great One
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:47 pm

That may be. But all time in the history of college football the Big Ten reigns supreme.

We've produced more pro athletes, more hall of fame athletes and probably more national championships than any other conference.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Muay are you fucking insane? Big 10 has been down a lot in recent years but to call them most overrated all time is just ridiculous. In an "all-time discussion" it's not even close.

And I am a homer so I think Iowa has a shot at their title this year, but as much as I hate to say it, I think Penn St. loses 1 game and takes the title & finally gives USC a fat fucking LOSS in their home game of a bowl game, the Rose Bowl. Since of course we know the Huskies or some other shitty team will beat them.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:17 pm

USC's not making the title game this year. They'll lose at Ohio Stadium, then lose one random game to some shitty team in the Pac-10.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Actually I think OSU beats em...that's typical USC. They win the big game but always choke the fucking little ones.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:32 pm

O fucking hio isn't beating USC. They lose to the ducks or some flukey pac10 loss and get jobbed out of the title game where Tim Tebow will again fucking dominate. Best player ever. I like Tim, even though I try not to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
O fucking hio isn't beating USC. They lose to the ducks or some flukey pac10 loss and get jobbed out of the title game where Tim Tebow will again fucking dominate. Best player ever. I like Tim, even though I try not to.

For some reason, I find it really hard to believe that you would like Tebow.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Upstanding human, great mind. Awesome work ethic. Tebow is awesome even if he does believe in a fairytale god.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
terpsandravens
White Belt
White Belt
terpsandravens

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:37 pm

USC is gonna ROLL Ohio " I should never be in a bcs game again" St
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:02 pm

terpsandravens wrote:

Uhhhh... why should they never be in a BCS game again?
Back to top Go down
terpsandravens
White Belt
White Belt
terpsandravens

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:08 pm

because I hate everything about them, from their colors, to the band, their mascot, and especially the sweater-vest wearing cocksucker head coach
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:17 pm

Stickied ur thread GreatOne
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:10 pm

terpsandravens wrote:
because I hate everything about them, from their colors, to the band, their mascot, and especially the sweater-vest wearing cocksucker head coach

sounds like someone is a salty Michigan fan...how's the last six years in a row been for ya? Keep drinkin on that Haterade bro.
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:11 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Stickied ur thread GreatOne

Thank you my good man
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:12 pm

terpsandravens wrote:
\

How about them Appalachian State guys buddy? How bout them rollin over your team? lol!

How many batteries does it take to beat Michigan? 1-AA...as in a division 1-AA opponent.
Back to top Go down
terpsandravens
White Belt
White Belt
terpsandravens

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:32 am

ok.. that 1AA joke was kinda funny..
Back to top Go down
KmacLamb23
White Belt
White Belt
KmacLamb23

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor, Bones Jones, Hendo

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:28 pm

Damn, I can't really say much in here cuz I'm a Tar Heel fan... Although i think we could be a respectable top 20 team this year... Can we make a basketball thread?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:19 pm

KmacLamb23 wrote:
Damn, I can't really say much in here cuz I'm a Tar Heel fan... Although i think we could be a respectable top 20 team this year... Can we make a basketball thread?

if you would like to make one, go ahead haha. I dunno how many people will reply to it at this point because its football season though.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:49 am

I think Rich Rodriguez is going to cripple the Michigan Wolverines football program.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:51 am

NoRegret wrote:
I think Rich Rodriguez is going to cripple the Michigan Wolverines football program.

If he can find the right QB for his system I think he could turn that team around. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:54 am

He has a lockeroom divide right now though. Alotta the players have turned on him based on what I just heard on ESPN First Take.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:58 am

NoRegret wrote:
He has a lockeroom divide right now though. Alotta the players have turned on him based on what I just heard on ESPN First Take.

Eventually he will get his guys that buy into his system, if they give him the time.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:01 pm

I dunno, I really hope not though because I like watching Michigan and their fans SQUIRM! lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:03 pm

NoRegret wrote:
I dunno, I really hope not though because I like watching Michigan and their fans SQUIRM! lol

Well he went to a team that didn't have the players he really needed to run his system. Once he can recruit the kids he wants and get the locker room filled with "his guys" I think we will know what kind of coach he is, that is if Michigan can give him the time he needs to do that. I have a feeling they will cut him too soon to see that happen, just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:09 pm

yeah but Rich was never that great of a coach, even at West Virginia...he never won anything big there and I doubt that will change even at a major school like Michigan.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:11 pm

NoRegret wrote:
yeah but Rich was never that great of a coach, even at West Virginia...he never won anything big there and I doubt that will change even at a major school like Michigan.

you might be right, he might just have been lucky to get such a great QB, RB and FB combination that fit his team perfectly. If he can find the right QB then I think he has a chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.   The OFFICIAL College Football Thread. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The OFFICIAL College Football Thread.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next