Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC on Versus 1 (March 21)

Go down 
+12
GDPofDRC
Ludo
timthebim
oggy420
muayjitsu
bobbitt15
The Great One
NoRegret
Ninja
Andrew the Raider King
Bigs03
GolbeZ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

UFC on Versus 1 (March 21) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC on Versus 1 (March 21)   UFC on Versus 1 (March 21) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:41 am

Alright a couple of shitty things happened on this card that might upset people... because it was 2 similar things but will have 2 different results ..

1. First .. Darren Elkins vs. Duane Ludwig fight ... a lot of people still picked the fight with Spencer Fisher .. Now this was mentioned by Bobbit on March 9th
bobbitt15 wrote:
Duane Ludwig is now fighting Darren Elkins if someone can edit the first post
and a Reminder updated was posted in the Off Topic Section March 16th
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/off-topic-f4/pickems-t3445.htm
So this will all be counted as a Loss .. (Though people shouldnt be too upset because nobody picked Elkins to win so everyone took a L there anyway.)

2. Now this one has to do with the Mike Pierce vs. Rob Kimmons .. Unfortunately Rob Kimmons did not fight this fight .. and was not updated by me or someone didn't notice it. Everybody still picked the Mike Pierce vs. Rob Kimmons fight... So that means this fight will just be taken away totally .. I cant reward/punish the picking of a fight that didnt happen. Sorry for this, and I will try to check up on cards wiki/sherdog pages every week to keep them up to date.

UFC on Versus 1 Results

LA 8-2
Andrew 8-2
The Great One 8-2
GDPofDRC 8-2
Captain Organic 7-3
GolbeZ 7-3
Primetyme199 7-3
Bigs 7-3
Ninja 7-3
bobbitt 7-3
NoRegret 6-4
muayjitsu 6-4
Tim 6-4
LudoCain 6-4
OUSOONERSOU 6-4
Oggy 5-5
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Versus 1 (March 21)   UFC on Versus 1 (March 21) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:22 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
question .. would you guys like me to not link the undercards .. it would be a lot less work on me.. and you can quote the original post without all the Codes .. or you can just copy and paste the original post and you wont get the links

yeah no need for links. Makes it a bitch to quote and bold.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Versus 1 (March 21)   UFC on Versus 1 (March 21) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:30 pm

captain organic wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
question .. would you guys like me to not link the undercards .. it would be a lot less work on me.. and you can quote the original post without all the Codes .. or you can just copy and paste the original post and you wont get the links

yeah no need for links. Makes it a bitch to quote and bold.

well if you just highlight and copy&paste the Original Post .. the links wont be there .. I kinda put a message on at the bottom reminding people to C&P it .. but I am cool with not putting the links there, I thought it was a kind gesture but a lot less work to not do it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Versus 1 (March 21)   UFC on Versus 1 (March 21) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:23 am

Didn't realize the wrong opponent was against Pierce, but I had Pierce anyway in my other sites against the correct opponent.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Versus 1 (March 21)   UFC on Versus 1 (March 21) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:23 am

Didn't realize the wrong opponent was against Pierce, but I had Pierce anyway in my other sites against the correct opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Versus 1 (March 21)   UFC on Versus 1 (March 21) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC on Versus 1 (March 21)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2