Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck

Go down 
+14
boomer sooner
OU
SOKO
MMAEYES
LA
Ludo
Bigs03
Cu Bu
Primetyme199
bobbitt15
LTFG
muayjitsu
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck Empty
PostSubject: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Well chances are youve already seen it

In an interview Mir says screw political correctness I hate Brock Lesnar. Says he wants to break Lesnars neck and make him the first fighter to die in a UFC fight.

Well holy shit I understand saying screw political correctness but damn.

Also says Brock is bad for the sports image yet an interview where you say you want to kill an opponent isnt? hmmmm

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/02/22/frank-mir-wants-brock-lesnar-to-die-in-the-octagon/
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Haven't watched it yet, but good luck with that Frank. You douche bag! I am proud of Frank for coming back after the accident, but every few months he says something that ticks me off.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:31 pm

ya its not a video its just a written interview in which he says he wants to break Brocks neck and watch him die

pretty harsh stuff !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:39 pm

Mir already paving the way for the grudge match.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:43 pm

agree Ali, after UFC 100 I honestly thought UFC failed to capitalize on the biggest fight for them to make (money wise) Mir vs Lesnar 3 will be biggest fight in the org's history as far as how much attention it gets.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:44 pm

I just vomited.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
ya its not a video its just a written interview in which he says he wants to break Brocks neck and watch him die

pretty harsh stuff !

Yeah some things you just shouldn't say and Frank takes the cake on this one.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:51 pm

I know it's mostly hype... But it's pretty hollow coming from a guy that's had the upper hand for all of 15 seconds in two previous fights. Mir needs to shut up and focus on his training and upcoming opponent(s). Time will give him another shot at Brock and he can start chirping when that happens. Right now he sounds like a complete tool.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:52 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
I know it's mostly hype... But it's pretty hollow coming from a guy that's had the upper hand for all of 15 seconds in two previous fights. Mir needs to shut up and focus on his training and upcoming opponent(s). Time will give him another shot at Brock and he can start chirping when that happens. Right now he is a complete tool.

Fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:54 pm

agree, If I am Shane Carwin I am loving this

he is fighting me in a fucking month and talking about killing Brock Lesnar, he can say waht he wants, but if Im Carwin Im happy he just gave an interview and I didnt come up but for 5 seconds.

To quote the great Ace Ventura : "Obssess Much ?"
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Frank needs to stop giving me a reason to want to see Brock bash his face in again so I can root for Carwin to do it first
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Mir talks waaaaaaaay to much. Dude he beat your ass, train hard and beat him next time. Talking about hoping him die from injuries makes you look like a complete ass. Mir seems to be another one that like to see his name in the media.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:18 pm

its the roids talking
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:09 am

This is just hype, I seriously doubt Frank honestly wants to send Brock to an early grave. Can't wait to see them go at it for a third time, though.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:26 am

Brock will manhandle Mir again. This fight will be for money and that is it of course. Frank beating Brock was a little luck against a guy who was new to the sport. With months of BJJ training Brock gets revenge in one of the most one sided fights I have ever seen go over one round. Mir will never beat Brock again! Carwin is gonna KTFO of Mir so I don't think we will have to pay or pirate this crap anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:13 am

Is it too much to hope that Carwin breaks his jaw so we don't have to hear or read about his interviews for a while?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:51 am

I'm gonna laugh when Carwin TKO's this asshole
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:28 am

Ok that's bullshit. I get hyping a fight and no one wants Frank to talk shit about Brock more than me but we are trying to get the sport legalized in NY and we got a former champ saying he wants to cause the first death in MMA. WTF Frank! I've heard him say some dumb shit but good god
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:01 pm

mir's extra muscle sure does come with some shit talk. I hate brock as much as he does but come on man what he said is bad for the sport if anything you fucking D-bag
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:19 pm

I hope these two d-bags kill eachother...well that would be really bad for the sport so just 2 career ending injuries will do. They can kill eachother in the parking lot later.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:37 pm

There was a piece done on these two before UFC 100 and the article basically stated that these two guys are actually friends behind closed doors, but once a writer or a camera are around they're yelling at each other. I think Frank and Brock are expert hypers. They know what to do and say to get fans talking.

I think Frank runs through Shane on his way to the rubber-match [his training should be the same for both] -- I'm just not sure if Shane has one area that he can beat Frank in except wrestling, and Shane has never seen a guy off his back like Mir.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Mir...you need to learn to not poke the monster...

Lesnars a pretty big bad motherfucker...not exactly someone I would want to intentionally want to piss off and say I would like to break their neck and watch them die.

I can see Lesnar just absolutely throttling Mir in their next fight.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:53 pm

boomer sooner wrote:
I think Frank runs through Shane on his way to the rubber-match [his training should be the same for both] -- I'm just not sure if Shane has one area that he can beat Frank in except wrestling, and Shane has never seen a guy off his back like Mir.

I don't know about running through Shane. I am picking Mir but I think it's gonna be a tough fight. I can't wait to see how the standup goes Mir dropped Kongo but Kongo was worried about the takedown Shane doesn't have to worry about that so we'll see how far Mir's striking really has come one mistake and Shane will KO him
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Do we expect anything less from this certified ego maniac? It's kind of funny, he is trying to be the WWE Brock with this talk. It will be funny when Carwin smashes him up, I actually am eager to hear what Brock has to say after the Mir Carwin fight though I think he will be saying the most by saying nothing if Mir losses.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:06 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
boomer sooner wrote:

I don't know about running through Shane. I am picking Mir but I think it's gonna be a tough fight. I can't wait to see how the standup goes Mir dropped Kongo but Kongo was worried about the takedown Shane doesn't have to worry about that so we'll see how far Mir's striking really has come one mistake and Shane will KO him

You are right, I should not have said, "run through", but I do think he wins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck   Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck Empty

Back to top Go down

Frank Mir: I want to Break His (Lesnar's) Neck
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next