Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Damn Yall See Undertaker get Burned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Damn Yall See Undertaker get Burned Empty
PostSubject: Damn Yall See Undertaker get Burned   Damn Yall See Undertaker get Burned EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:36 pm

Just saw on AOL, Undertaker got turned into a fireball last ngiht and still performed. Man he got fucking engulfed by the pyrotechnic guys flame. Shit, cant upload anything but check it out nuts.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Damn Yall See Undertaker get Burned   Damn Yall See Undertaker get Burned EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:40 pm

WWE wrestler The Undertaker has suffered burns to his body after a pyrotechnics accident during the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view event.

The accident happened during his entrance to the ring when one of the flames that accompany his appearance went off too early, briefly engulfing him in a fireball.

He quickly ran from the spot and threw away his jacket which had caught fire.

The Undertaker went on to fight the match, but was reportedly given bottles of water off-camera during the fight to pour over his burns - which were not severe.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Damn Yall See Undertaker get Burned   Damn Yall See Undertaker get Burned EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:44 pm

BUT DID HE WIN!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!

damn that looked like it was hot though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Damn Yall See Undertaker get Burned   Damn Yall See Undertaker get Burned EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:49 pm

That wasnt as bad as I thought it would be.

When i hear the word engulfed in flames thats what I expect to see...Im glad he's okay though, he was one of my favorite wrestlers growing up.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Damn Yall See Undertaker get Burned   Damn Yall See Undertaker get Burned EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:58 pm

says he suffered first and 2nd degree burns

If Im him I want a fat bonus for that shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn Yall See Undertaker get Burned   Damn Yall See Undertaker get Burned Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn Yall See Undertaker get Burned
Page 1 of 1