Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What did you learn from 110

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

What did you learn from 110 Empty
PostSubject: What did you learn from 110   What did you learn from 110 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:44 am

I learned:

1. Cro Cop knows how to crush cans.

2. Lytle has a ground game.

3. George S. is a better version of nate diaz.

4. Jardine has taken to many knockouts and needs a very long layoff.

5. Wand is still the same Wand. Bisping will always be a top tier B level fighter.

6.Cain is the best HW in the UFC and soon to be the world. WARNING: to all that begin to bash me for this it is just my opinion and being a big fan of his does taint that opinion somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: What did you learn from 110   What did you learn from 110 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:47 am

not going to argue to much, I dont know about Cain being best but man I was impressed, Wandy has seriously dropped off in my opinion, old Wand crushes Bisping, IMO he needed the last 20 seconds to steal that win. Lytle and Stourapolis impressed, Cro Cop did what he needed to do

Anyone else wonder if Mirko bugged his knee or something, hje threw a head kick in first 30 seconds, didnt throw one the rest of the fight, nice body kicks though
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: What did you learn from 110   What did you learn from 110 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:49 am

That it's the best show UFC has done since 100.

I already knew Lytle had a ground game...but he's all about the bonus. He don't give a fuck about his ranking or winning or losing. As long as his name is in one of the the $50,000 awards he is happy. That's why he slugs it out all the time. He's awesome on the ground he just has the Jorge Gurgel ideals.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

PostSubject: Re: What did you learn from 110   What did you learn from 110 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:51 am

I have always been a huge wand fan but his style has never changed it just seems sometimes his gameplan does. This time he wanted to pick his shots and finish every round strong. I do believe if he came out as strong as he finished he would have KO'd mike in the 1st. But I know wand will not beat any of the top 3 in this division even though I would pay to see him try.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

PostSubject: Re: What did you learn from 110   What did you learn from 110 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:52 am

It was great show. Even when it seemed like jardine-bader was about to be a bore feast boom KO and they spare us another round.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: What did you learn from 110   What did you learn from 110 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:54 am

agree great show enjoyed it, the bar was liking it where i was
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What did you learn from 110   What did you learn from 110 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:54 am

That Rampage's corner advice during actual UFC events is just as awesome as it is when he's coaching on TUF
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

bobbitt15 wrote:
That Rampage's corner advice during actual UFC events is just as awesome as it is when he's coaching on TUF

hahahahahahahahah true dat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: What did you learn from 110   What did you learn from 110 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:55 am

I swear I could hear Rampage yelling "GO HOLLYWOOD!!!!" during the first round
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

PostSubject: Re: What did you learn from 110   What did you learn from 110 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:55 am

Yup his record as a corner man is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: What did you learn from 110   What did you learn from 110 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:08 am

Ray Arcel watch out, Rampage is dedicated hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you learn from 110   What did you learn from 110 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:18 am

bobbitt15 wrote:

" Micheal you wanna win this fight ? then you gotta knock his ass out."
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: What did you learn from 110   What did you learn from 110 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:20 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

" Micheal you wanna win this fight ? then you gotta knock his ass out."

hahaha dam it Ali I just laughed so hard i burned myself with the blunt

OWIE affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you learn from 110   What did you learn from 110 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:25 am

lol seems to be alot of potheads in this forum.

Tried a hash pipe once and it made me really paranoid .
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: What did you learn from 110   What did you learn from 110 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:29 am

Hahahah ya it has that affect on some, god damn those titties are nice, who the F is that?
Dam near punched herself in the chin with her tits!!!

Ya dont worry, I put an alavera plant on it doesnt hurt anymore Laughing

hey how did you score the fight Ali? curious if Im the only one that gave Bisping the 1st round
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you learn from 110   What did you learn from 110 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:49 am

Charlotte Church she's a young voluptuous Welsh lass.

29-28 for The Count but I am still not really sure about how to score MMA rounds.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: What did you learn from 110   What did you learn from 110 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:54 am

Ali_1748 wrote:

29-28 for The Count but I am still not really sure about how to score MMA rounds.

Well, you don't score MMA rounds like you scored Silva-Bisping...thats for true king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you learn from 110   What did you learn from 110 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:26 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Well, you don't score MMA rounds like you scored Silva-Bisping...thats for true king

lol! I'll need to revisit the fight with glasses and a sober mind Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you learn from 110   What did you learn from 110 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you learn from 110
Page 1 of 1