Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anoyone have a link for the fights?

Go down 
+3
bobbitt15
GolbeZ
acccardinal12
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Anoyone have a link for the fights? Empty
PostSubject: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:10 pm

I can't download sopcast because of nortons 360. Not sure how to turn it off either. any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:24 pm

I can't even download mozilla either. i am going to a friends this week and he is gonna school me on my puter, but for the time being I need a link so I can watch and chat with you all.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:26 pm

not to sound OCD or picky .. but there is a "Fight Share Forum" section just so you know .. and I am working on finding links .. gonna be honest though I will probably will be finding sopcast links first though cuz they have been way easier to find and have been the nicest feeds I have seen online.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:31 pm

and the "just so you know" wasnt meant to be a sarcastic snab or anything .. really was just wanting to inform you .. I re read my post and was like that could come off a bit douchey
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:33 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
not to sound OCD or picky .. but there is a "Fight Share Forum" section just so you know .. and I am working on finding links .. gonna be honest though I will probably will be finding sopcast links first though cuz they have been way easier to find and have been the nicest feeds I have seen online.
Didn't even think of that? Thanks and I just hope I can click on a link and watch. I would appreiciate it dude. Your rep will be tops in the next few weeks. Ill click a + even if you bag on me. lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:34 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
and the "just so you know" wasnt meant to be a sarcastic snab or anything .. really was just wanting to inform you .. I re read my post and was like that could come off a bit douchey
Nah I knew what you meant. I only teared up for a sec.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:37 pm

can you not disable your Norton for the time being .. or actually you probably can "make an exception" for sopcast in your antivirus menu .. cuz I am pretty positive sopcast isnt a virus.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Yeah I use Sopcast to watch all the cards I don't buy and I have virus software on my comp so you can definitely bypass that shit
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:42 pm

yeah beast were you totally unable to DL the file or did you download it but your virus protector just isnt letting you open it.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:50 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
can you not disable your Norton for the time being .. or actually you probably can "make an exception" for sopcast in your antivirus menu .. cuz I am pretty positive sopcast isnt a virus.

not sure how to do that? I see a spot in the lower righthand corner that says internet/ protect mode:on, do I click that and turn it off?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:52 pm

[quote="GolbeZ"]yeah beast were you totally unable to DL the file or did you download it b
downloaded or hit run and it downloaded it and it won't let me get on the internet when i click on the mozilla icon
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:54 pm

I have the icon so i got it to down load and the page says can't connect to internet when i click on firefox icon
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:54 pm

[quote="bigbeastcardinal12"]
GolbeZ wrote:
yeah beast were you totally unable to DL the file or did you download it b
downloaded or hit run and it downloaded it and it won't let me get on the internet when i click on the mozilla icon

what? So you downloaded the program and than it didnt let you use your Internet Browser anymore?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:57 pm

[quote="GolbeZ"]
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
yeah beast were you totally unable to DL the file or did you download it b

what? So you downloaded the program and than it didnt let you use your Internet Browser anymore?
Correct. I hit run, not save and it downloaded mozilla and I can see the firefox icon right under my nortons 360 icon. I clicked on fire fox and it dispays a can't connect to internet.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:00 pm

I closed out the internet explorer and tried to get online using firefox icon and it said webpage couldn't connect to web or something of that affect.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:01 pm

wait I am confused .. why did it download FireFox .. go to your program list and try to open sopcast not firefox.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:04 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
wait I am confused .. why did it download FireFox .. go to your program list and try to open sopcast not firefox.
I will hook you up with 20 bucks if we figure this out
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:05 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Didn't try to DL sopcast since i tried the other night. I assumed I should have firefox in order to watch the live cards is all. I will try to DL sopcast now.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:22 pm

anything?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:23 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Click here for sopcast

http://www.brothersoft.com/download-sopcast-66299.html
Okay so I clicked on that and clicked to download it. I bypassed and allowed it to run and saved and a page popped up and had sopcast, but I don't see an icon like nortons or mozilla. hope it worked. Only time will tell. I will check out the fight share forum and see if i can watch. If not I will go to mmalinker tomm and stay away from here for a day. lol Thanks for the help man.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:25 pm

just asked my kids who that was in your pic and they both said it was me. lol
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:25 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
Click here for sopcast

http://www.brothersoft.com/download-sopcast-66299.html
Okay so I clicked on that and clicked to download it. I bypassed and allowed it to run and saved and a page popped up and had sopcast, but I don't see an icon like nortons or mozilla. hope it worked. Only time will tell. I will check out the fight share forum and see if i can watch. If not I will go to mmalinker tomm and stay away from here for a day. lol Thanks for the help man.

hold on man .. Now that you have the program .. I will explain how to use it ... I just need to get a link first .. and I am kinda waiting right now on the site that I get them from .. As soon as I get one I will post it and tell you how to do it
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Cool man You rule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anoyone have a link for the fights?   Anoyone have a link for the fights? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anoyone have a link for the fights?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next