Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ninja Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Ninja Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Challenge   Ninja Challenge EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Just ran into this one a minute ago

http://ashidakim.com/10k.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Ninja Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Challenge   Ninja Challenge EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:14 pm

I was readin and scrolled to the bottom to see how long the story was and saw "nuff said" at the end and realized what a joke that was. I mean is he gonna use smoke bombs, blow guns and chinese stars? Possibly a grappling hook and swing from a tree? A samurai could take a ninja all day long anyway.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Ninja Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Challenge   Ninja Challenge EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:20 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I was readin and scrolled to the bottom to see how long the story was and saw "nuff said" at the end and realized what a joke that was. I mean is he gonna use smoke bombs, blow guns and chinese stars? Possibly a grappling hook and swing from a tree? A samurai could take a ninja all day long anyway.

I didn't read the article, but this sounds like a Deadliest Warrior matchup.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Ninja Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Challenge   Ninja Challenge EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Doesn't mention all of the expenses the ninjitsu guy wants paid upfront. Real piece of work. I would love to see a mma guy sweep the floor with the guy though. The jist of the deal.

"Third, Challenger will provide documentation and certification from local sports authorities governing such events attesting to their physical fitness and credentials sufficient to demonstrate their ring worthiness, and sign an irrevocable release absolving Ashida Kim, his agents and assignees from any financial, criminal, or moral liability in the event the Challenger is killed, crippled, or maimed.

"Fifth, Ashida Kim will be declared the winner in the event of a 5-second pinfall, submission by the opponent using matte or pat-out, if the opponent is unable to answer the bell, if the opponent is knocked out or rendered unconscious by a choke or stranglehold for a standard referee's 10-count, if the Ringside Physician determines he is unable to continue, if he fails to appear for the match, or is disqualified for unsportsmanlike conduct. No judges, no holds barred, last man standing is the Champ.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Ninja Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Challenge   Ninja Challenge EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:17 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

I didn't read the article, but this sounds like a Deadliest Warrior matchup.
Thats what I was thinking also when I typed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ninja Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Challenge   Ninja Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Challenge
Page 1 of 1