Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LETS SEE THE INK!

Go down 
+3
Farmer1906
NoRegret
Cu Bu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

LETS SEE THE INK! Empty
PostSubject: LETS SEE THE INK!   LETS SEE THE INK! EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:53 pm

ok bunch of test filled knuckle crunchers here. I know there is lots of ink lets see some
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

LETS SEE THE INK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE THE INK!   LETS SEE THE INK! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:39 am

Are you talking about tattoos orrrrr? Sorry if im a little slow here.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

LETS SEE THE INK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE THE INK!   LETS SEE THE INK! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:58 am

None on me
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

LETS SEE THE INK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE THE INK!   LETS SEE THE INK! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:56 am

Well if you ARE talking about tattoos, then here are both of mine:

LETS SEE THE INK! L_e353e930425d467bb47d4f209dc359d3

LETS SEE THE INK! L_2affecbafb844c5fb36869947eae6425

I want to get some kind of design tattoo'd around the one on my back, and then I also want to get one on my left pec that is like a heart breaking through my chest with torn pieces of skin across it, and on one of the torn pieces of skin it will say "I control my own destiny"

There are reasons I got the ones I got, and reasons for the one on my chest I want to get obviously. The design I want done on my back is just to try and spiffy up the tattoo I already have.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

LETS SEE THE INK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE THE INK!   LETS SEE THE INK! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:23 am

what is the significance of those?

I have an inverted bleeding cross on my right arm

plan on getting "forgive me not, this knowledge makes me strong" somewhere, maybe on my back
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

LETS SEE THE INK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE THE INK!   LETS SEE THE INK! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:11 am

LETS SEE THE INK! Sawtoo11

I'm sure some of you remember this from the ESPN boards.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

LETS SEE THE INK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE THE INK!   LETS SEE THE INK! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:19 am

nice guys yeah I am talking tatooos
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

LETS SEE THE INK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE THE INK!   LETS SEE THE INK! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:43 am

No tats, I give my buddies a hard time all the time on their ink. I don't understand the urge to get so many meaningless tats(not reffering to any of you). My cousin who recently died was obsessed with tats, my best friend is pretty much the same way. I will never get a tat. Both my sisters have tats and I promised my mom I would never get one(never had the urge anyways).
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

LETS SEE THE INK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE THE INK!   LETS SEE THE INK! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:07 am

If I didn't get any tats in the Navy, it's pretty safe to say I will never get any.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

LETS SEE THE INK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE THE INK!   LETS SEE THE INK! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:30 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
what is the significance of those?

I have an inverted bleeding cross on my right arm

plan on getting "forgive me not, this knowledge makes me strong" somewhere, maybe on my back

Well, I thought the two I already have are self explanatory. The Never Give Up tattoo is a reminder for me that when the going gets tough, to keep giving things my all and to never give up, and the other one is just something I got to signify that I want to live my life to the fullest, so that when I am old and on my way out the door, I wont regret anything about my life ( I know that is impossible, but I'd like to regret as little as possible.)

The one I want to get on my chest with the heart coming out of my chest with the torn pieces of skin across and on one of the torn pieces of skin it will say "I control my own destiny" is something I want to get because I have been told repeatedly in my life that due to my family's history of heart problems, I cant do the jobs in life that I really wanted to do, i.e. being a firefighter or a police officer. I got denied from all the branches of the military because of it as well. So basically, that shit really pisses me off and I want to get that tattoo as a reminder that I can still do shit with my life regardless of my "potential heart problems".
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

LETS SEE THE INK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE THE INK!   LETS SEE THE INK! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 am

LETS SEE THE INK! Afterf10
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

LETS SEE THE INK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE THE INK!   LETS SEE THE INK! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:43 pm

my upper back is basically covered dont have a pic of it right now.

actually debating black out on the upperback
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

LETS SEE THE INK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE THE INK!   LETS SEE THE INK! EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:23 am

I regret my one tat.

Tats that have real meaning are cool but gay wigger thug life bullshit people get is stupid, as is all that dumb ass tribal art shit ala the WEC intro credits and as are random asian letters. Fuck off white trash/ frat boy tats.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

LETS SEE THE INK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE THE INK!   LETS SEE THE INK! EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:37 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I regret my one tat.

Tats that have real meaning are cool but gay wigger thug life bullshit people get is stupid, as is all that dumb ass tribal art shit ala the WEC intro credits and as are random asian letters. Fuck off white trash/ frat boy tats.

Why is it stupid/wigger/thuglife/gay/dumbass/white trash/or frat boy? Cause Wolf said so? Sleep
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

LETS SEE THE INK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE THE INK!   LETS SEE THE INK! EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:57 am

Average joe w tribal art or asian letter tat shit is just modern version of barbwire tattoos. Piss off stupid trendy shit.

I didn't say anyones tats here are gay, if no regret has some that mean something fine, but i highly doubt any frat fags who get tribal art or asian letters got them because of some deep spiritual meaning or because their mom or daughter died.

Fuck off "bro thats a sweet tat lemme buy u a shot" tattoos.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

LETS SEE THE INK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE THE INK!   LETS SEE THE INK! EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:01 am

all my current stuff is cover ups from an ink filled few months back when I was 15. So I can relate to wolf about some form of regret about those. In general though what other people do does not bother me so I usually give 2 shits if some frat boy has a weak tribal around his ankle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LETS SEE THE INK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS SEE THE INK!   LETS SEE THE INK! Empty

Back to top Go down

LETS SEE THE INK!
Page 1 of 1