Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wow bolo yueng was 50 in bloodsport

Go down 
+3
LTFG
OU
SOKO
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

wow bolo yueng was 50 in bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: wow bolo yueng was 50 in bloodsport   wow bolo yueng was 50 in bloodsport EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:30 pm

just saw him on some other threads and looked him up he was born in 1938 and bloodsport came out in 1988. I knew he was old school but damn 50 yrs old and in hella shape for and old man. I say he would still take jcvd at the ripe age of 71. war bolo fuck the world. just thought I'd share even though not of importance.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: wow bolo yueng was 50 in bloodsport   wow bolo yueng was 50 in bloodsport EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Could be wrong but I think he was in a movie or two with Bruce Lee.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: wow bolo yueng was 50 in bloodsport   wow bolo yueng was 50 in bloodsport EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:35 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Could be wrong but I think he was in a movie or two with Bruce Lee.

Sooners... Just one. But you have to know it... Perhaps his second most memorable role was as Han's bad ass enforcer in Enter The Dragon. He spent the majority of his career being in Chinese made movies. Since just about every Chinese made martial arts movie made since Bruce's death has been about Bruce, he has been in dozens of movies about Bruce though... lol
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: wow bolo yueng was 50 in bloodsport   wow bolo yueng was 50 in bloodsport EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:58 pm

When I was a kid I used to have a kung fu movie that I thought was a Bruce Lee movie called death game or some shit. Anyway it stared a guy the movie said was Bruce Lee but it was some other dude. I was 15 before someone told me it was a look a like and not actually him. I was suprised at how much they looked alike Bolo was in it too. That's when I started to read up on him and actually learned about him
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: wow bolo yueng was 50 in bloodsport   wow bolo yueng was 50 in bloodsport EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:14 pm

The Beast in Kung Fu Hustle looks a lot like Bolo but it's someone else.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: wow bolo yueng was 50 in bloodsport   wow bolo yueng was 50 in bloodsport EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:56 pm

So if he was only 40 he would have beat CVD. Damn 10 years too late for him.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: wow bolo yueng was 50 in bloodsport   wow bolo yueng was 50 in bloodsport EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:06 am

I would have guessed like 30! man that dude looked awesome for his age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wow bolo yueng was 50 in bloodsport   wow bolo yueng was 50 in bloodsport Empty

Back to top Go down

wow bolo yueng was 50 in bloodsport
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: