Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saints vs Vikings update

Go down 
+6
LTFG
SOKO
ohiovol62
bobbitt15
Ninja
timthebim
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Saints vs Vikings update Empty
PostSubject: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:46 pm

What a great game so far. Both offenses look great. 14-14 with 7 minutes till halftime. Farve and Brees look great. I still like the Saints to win but it wont be easy.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:24 pm

The refs gave the Saints the game.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Come on Ninja the 2 turnovers in the red zone beat the Vikings not the refs.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:39 am

I was at a concert and watched the OT on a shitty small TV but from what I saw, did the Saints really get that 4th and inches? Looked like dude went up and got drilled right at the marker but he lost the ball in the process and shoulda been short after that
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:14 am

Another fail by Brett Favre. Loved it!
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 am

gotta give cred to the saints but the refs fucked that one thats for sure. But thats the way it goes for favre.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Have to agree about the reffing. How these guys can fuck it up on the field and then stick with the call via replay is beyond me. That (no)catch last week in San Diego where the guy caught the ball and took three steps before getting drilled and dropping it was deemed a no catch... Yet last night where the Saints player never had posession of the ball on that 13 yard pass play that led to the much easier game winning field goal was deemed a catch? Someone has got to explain to me how bobbling the ball until you lay on in is a catch, while having complete control and taking three steps before having it knocked out of your hands is not...

BTW - While the ref's ultimately did their best to hand the game to the Saints... The Vikings 5 turnovers allowed them to be put in that position! Hell, on that last play in regulation, all Childress had to do was hand the ball to AP up the middle in hopes to shorten Longwell's field goal attempt from 50 to 45 or shorter. Instead, they opted to unleash Favre and hope he wouldn't go Favre... And he went Favre! The chances of AP dropping the ball a third time were exponentially less than Favre doing what Favre has always done in the pinch...
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:08 pm

They would have just handed to AP if the fuckin dumbasses didn't come out of a timeout with 12 men in the huddle
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:22 pm

I love how people are blaming the refs on the Vikes loss.

Umm the refs made bad calls in favor of both teams if I do remember correctly, not one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Again Regret, I said the Vikings killed themselves with 5 turnovers... They put themselves into the position by being sloppy. But please, you cannot tell me that a ref blowing a holding call in the middle of the 2nd quarter is the same as them blowing a 13 yard incomplete pass (Then reviewing the call and still blowing it) which turns a 53 yard FG attempt into a 40 yard FG attempt to win the game... Anyone who thinks they are one in the same is completely ignorant.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:57 pm

LTFG what about the BS roughing the passer on the saints on 3rd and 11 that Farve didnt complete but was saved on 1 of the worst calls of the season. it ultimately lead to a TD for the Vikings. If the Vikings dont turn the ball over they win. If the vikings dont have 12 men in the huddle they win. If the vikings run AP instead of letting Brett throw at the end of regulation they probably win. They were alot of things that cost the Vikings the game and the refs were least of them.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:08 pm

timthebim wrote:
LTFG what about the BS roughing the passer on the saints on 3rd and 11 that Farve didnt complete but was saved on 1 of the worst calls of the season. it ultimately lead to a TD for the Vikings. If the Vikings dont turn the ball over they win. If the vikings dont have 12 men in the huddle they win. If the vikings run AP instead of letting Brett throw at the end of regulation they probably win. They were alot of things that cost the Vikings the game and the refs were least of them.

Thank you Tim. LTFG probably didnt see it, he was too busy hugging the Viking's nuts.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:43 pm

timthebim wrote:

Don't get me started on the ridiculous level of protecting QB's in the NFL. Problem is they were right to make a call on the play, wrong player and wrong part of the field. The receiver was being mugged and didn't get called. Hell, if we want to argue ticky tack calls or no calls, Allen was held on just about every play he was double teamed. What I'm talking about is a no call made and reviewed that led to the game winning field goal.

And again, I'm not arguing that the Vikes didn't deserve to lose... They played like shit. They allowed themselves to be put in the situation they were in. 12 men on the field, turnovers, and other stupid shit doesn't win games. If Favre runs forward instead of throwing across the grain, they gain five and set up a makeable FG for one of the most accurate kickers in the league. Instead he goes Favre. They deserved the loss... But the refs made a long FG in OT a chip shot after blowing a VERY obvious call.

My point was in agreement with others that said the reffing was garbage... Has been for a while now!
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:51 pm

NoRegret wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Thank you Tim. LTFG probably didnt see it, he was too busy hugging the Viking's nuts.

Grow the fuck up and learn how to attempt to articulate a point, dolt. Over the last couple of weeks you've turned into a complete dumb shit. I think I made a pretty clear and understandable point in what I was saying... The reffing in the NFL is shit, and yesterday "it" made a difficult FG a chip shot to win the game. I even said in some detail that the Vikes didn't deserve the game regardless. Learn to read and comprehend, dambass. Nuthugging?... yeah, we Oregonians are all over the Vikings bandwagon... Shit, the level of your idiocy is almost beyond comprehension...
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:34 pm

LOL take it easy LTFG!!! Its only friendly debate. Me and u argue about football alot and I like the back and fourth we have going. I didnt see it the way u did but I do agree the 1 pass interference call was bad. But to defend the ref alittle first glance i thought it was Pass interference also only after replay i realized it was a bad call. The refs havent been great but that dont mean they are terrible. The vikings should have won but with all the turnovers they had especially the one right before halftime after the reggie Bush fumble they may not have been able to beat the LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Tim- dont apologize to that inconsiderate geriatric. His senility is beginning to wear thin and his humor is running dry.

Old man...take a joke from time to time.

I seriously read one sentence from your two posts of trying to tear me down in an argument on here which is not at all possible. If I was motivated to, I would simply dismantle and embarras you bro.

I only have one other thing to say to you LTFG...TAKE A FUCKING MIDOL!!! BAAAHHHHAHAHAHA!!! Razz

(now I await a long paragraph comeback from LTFG that I wont even read)
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:44 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Tim- dont apologize to that inconsiderate geriatric. His senility is beginning to wear thin and his humor is running dry.

I seriously read one sentence from your two posts of trying to tear me down in an argument on here which is not at all possible. If I was motivated to, I would simply dismantle and embarras you bro.

I only have one other thing to say to you LTFG...TAKE A FUCKING MIDOL!!! BAAAHHHHAHAHAHA!!! Razz

He does write some long as paragraphs lol.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:06 pm

Ah Tim, I'm as relaxed as hound dog on a hot summer day, my friend. I do get tired of people ignoring 90% of a post to find one sentence to argue, or just plain old needless idiocy in a response though. I'm not sure how many times I've said the Vikes deserved to lose.

The one thing I'm certainly not looking forward to is 6 months of Favre retirement talk. I wish the talking heads had more to occupy their time. We need another story to fill the headlines. Maybe an Eli Manning cock fighting scandal, or at the very least an Antonio Gates male prostitution scandal... Nah, they'd all still rather wear out the same story they've beaten to death the last five years...
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:11 pm

See what I'm saying Tim? another long ass post. And he's able to call me an idiot based on absolutely nothing. He has nothing on me educationally wise, yet he still thinks by posing as some "intelligent mature poster" on here that he can call me an idiot.

Hmmm...cuz name calling definately makes you look bright sir.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:13 pm

NoRegret wrote:

It's not that you won't read... It's that you struggle with it. And obviously basic comprehension is an issue as well or you wouldn't have wasted the type in a response. You can't cover idiocy by saying you're joking, kid. And I really don't think it's inconsiderate to call a spade a spade. If you're a fucking moron, than you deserve to be called a fucking moron.

Oh, in case you missed it the fiorst 7 times I typed it... The Vikes deserved to lose... Wink
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:16 pm

LTFG- who are you to call me a moron bro?

What have you done with your life? What are your credentials?

I guarantee you, you have NOTHING on me to prove that you're any higher of an intelligence level than I am.

But, you obviously have lost some brain cells with your aging process old man. Its cool, I will let all these insults slide since you are a senior citizen.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:53 pm

U guys are funny. LTFG to answer something u said though i dont think it will be a long process this time around Brett will retire and stay retired very fast.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:27 am

Weed fucking relax guys
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:03 am

timthebim wrote:
U guys are funny. LTFG to answer something u said though i dont think it will be a long process this time around Brett will retire and stay retired very fast.

Doubtful, the most important person in Brett's life is Brett. He's going to take his time deciding again and the Vikings will be hamstrung because of it. The won't know if they're going into next season with Farve or a couple back-ups as their starting QB. At least they'll know by the 3rd week of preseason. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Yeah, I agree with Bigs here... Every year we keep telling ourselves that Brett has finally made the decision and will stick with it. I hope he makes the call by draft time (Give Minnesota options) and actually sticks with it if he says he's leaving. But again, because of his history, he will be hounded by the press (Which is the part we have to hear for months on end) until probably next year's playoffs. Because even if he does retire, we will be hearing about the what if's of coming back to a team making a playoff run with QB issues... My head hurts thinking about it already. Best thing he can do is come back and be knocked out in the preseason... At least if he's out for the year or career due to injury, we don't have to hear speculation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saints vs Vikings update   Saints vs Vikings update Empty

Back to top Go down

Saints vs Vikings update
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next