Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fist fights.

Go down 
+9
Bigs03
LTFG
bobbitt15
CainVelasquezFan
GDPofDRC
Cu Bu
timthebim
oggy420
NoRegret
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Fist fights. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fist fights.   Fist fights. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:53 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Those count? I change mine to 50 something.

Haha no, I made another post after that saying I didnt know if those counted, but if they did to add another 5 or so to my resume lol
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Fist fights.   Fist fights. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:29 am

I've been in 5 real fighters were it's not broke up after two or three punches are thrown. Hell in highschool I was in a bunch of arguements that got broken up after one punch. But I def don't count decking a guy once and it's over a fight unless you KO him but I don't have that kind of power. I've busted plenty of lips in my day though lol.

Best story I got though was when I was 15. Me and my friend were hanging out playing video games and my mom comes into the room and says "there's some boys outside that say their here to kick your ass, you two go out there and teach them a lesson." So me and my dude go outside and beat the shit out of two kids while their other two friends just watched. While my mom was on the porch yelling " I thought you boys came to do something?" Classic
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Fist fights.   Fist fights. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 pm

I kept getting my buddy with lowkicks once when we were fighting and then bam out of no where push kick rite to my balls! i was down for a good 5 mins haha,, but me and my friends will ful out fight each other abd still not get mad at eachother
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Fist fights.   Fist fights. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:31 pm

Me and my buddies got into a fight over this past weekend at a local club. Some hippy and his friends was talkin shit to my boy for being in the military and fighting a war for no reason and they got in his face and from there it snowballed.

We all got arrested and spent the night in jail. It was a pretty good brawl too. It was kinda cool how most of the people in the club just kinda circled all of us, which boxed out the security guys for a little longer lol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Fist fights.   Fist fights. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:48 pm

Xmas day 4-5 years ago. I was picking my mom up and putting food in my trunk. This guy was pissed because he was stuck in the snow. I went to help him and he got his truck free and when he went by my car he stepped on the gas and slung snow all over my oldest daughter who was 3 at the time. (back door was open in the car and she was in her car seat) So I yelled at him and gave him the finger. He was drunk and thought he wwas gonna scare me when walking up to me and saying "You don't want to ef with me!" As soon as he got within arms rreach I dropped him with one punch. He grabbed me on the way down and I gave him some GnP for about 20 seconds while my mom and mom n law were yelling. About that time my lil sisters man came out and snatched us both up) Picture a black Lesnar (serious) They both fell on me who was the smallest and it was over. I had sandals on in the snow too. The guy walked away with a shattered ego and a mouse on his eye. That is the last fight that was physical I was in. Prolly been in about ten fights and lost one via sucker punch. I lost one to a guy in eigth grade and got back at him our senior year in high school and whooped him good.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Fist fights.   Fist fights. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:13 pm

Yeah that would definately call for an assbeating if that were my kid. I dont blame you at all.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Fist fights.   Fist fights. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Forgive me this topic made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Fist fights.   Fist fights. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:02 pm

muayjitsu wrote:
Forgive me this topic made me laugh.

Whatever makes you happy dude. Feel free to share your stories if you would like.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

PostSubject: Re: Fist fights.   Fist fights. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:07 pm

It made my day I had a shitty day at work and came on here to read these stories this is great LOL. I don't find fist fights a thing to be proud of and nothing to brag about thats all. It takes more restraint to not fight then to throw a punch. I have fought when i was before i was a father and not employed with a decent job, but i was also below the age of 20 and thought it may prove something. Now a days I try my best not to get involved in anything so it has been over 4 years.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Fist fights.   Fist fights. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Well, I am still in that under 20 years of age category, so it appeals to me Wink

lol jk.

I try to avoid confrontation if possible, though it may not seem like it on here sometimes.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

PostSubject: Re: Fist fights.   Fist fights. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Yeah if your gonna fight best get it out your system before your life gets serious and you have all this pent up aggression LOL! Now i just have sex or hit my heavy bag and spar.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

PostSubject: Re: Fist fights.   Fist fights. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:31 pm

LOL yup wolf exactly I always lose and am a depressed fatboy lol.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Fist fights.   Fist fights. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:41 am

I get into fights over dumb shit, not very often though. last time I was in 1 this guy that annoyed the shit out of me in class and would always disagree with me I basically just followed him to his car and said its obvious you dont like me lets fight and get it fucking over with

would say I have only lost 1 street fight, fought a much bigger guy and he ended up getting my shirt over my head and teeing off a couple times with some good ones, thank god a friend of mine was there and nailed him for me!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Fist fights.   Fist fights. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:47 am

NoRegret wrote:
Anybody ever been in drunkin "fights" with their friends lol

Ive had a couple occasions that I dont really consider actual fist fights that i've been in cuz it was with buddies of mine when we were blind drunk talkin shit to each other on a few seperate occasions lol

You guys cant say im the only one that has done that though, if we do add those into the equation im pry up around 10 fights in my life instead of the 5-7 fight range I previously listed hahaha

hahahahahah yes these are the worst, but fun, had my few of these always happens after alot of Whiskey
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fist fights.   Fist fights. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:50 am

also got a nasty lip cut in 1 fight, still have a scar, but I won that 1 Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fist fights.   Fist fights. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fist fights.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2